Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Proof yo_sweet is yo_sweets babe!!! Everyone read! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Proof yo_sweet is yo_sweets babe!!! Everyone read! by dennis_6
Started on: 01-08-2002 07:56 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-09-2002 03:24 AM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Undeniable proof yo_retard is just having fun at the forums expense again!!!!!!!

Yo_sweet Admits to being Santa Cruzer

fixed ip??? ive sorry guys the only other name ive used is santa cruzer , and i told everyone ya ok later...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/005213-2.html

Yo_sweet says his g/f doesnt have a website as of 7-24-01 ofcourse posing as Santa Cruzer!!!

i think you guys are on crack this is really starting to piss me off,my girlfriend dosen't have a webpage and that pics about a week old so, how in gods name could you have seen it before?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002728.html

Yo_sweets_babe has web journal entries dating back to 11/22/2000!!!!!!!

Date: 11/22/2000 Headline: Blue
Story: Hey...well, Thursday November 16th was 'Blue' at my school - Parkside High. The MuchMusic VideoDance. Was it fun? Depends on your idea of fun. It wasn't that bad, minus the fact that my best friend was depressed b'cuz her bf couldn't be there (u guyz know who u are!). I also had some probs with my other friends who automatically assumed that me and my guy friend (the only one who showed up), had to dance. People, I've got many taurus qualities. DON'T F****N PUSH ME AROUND. Understood? I think so. Well, that's that. Froze my ass off waiting for my mum to pick me up in the park at 10pm. Other then that, all was good. TTYL! Luv yaz all!
http://communities.msn.com/TheTwistedWorldOfSteffy/webjournal.msnw

Doesn't anyone find it funny that his g/f doesn't have a webpage yet this one had a webpage before Yo_stupid even put up her pic?
This should be enough proof for anyone.
Have a nice day. Unless your yo_retard.

------------------
Friends don't let friends drive rice! http://www.geocities.com/dennis_6

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-08-2002).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Screwie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieDirect Link to This Post
The plot thickens (not that I care though )
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Tigger has any interesting pic in the "me" post to compare. I don't have any doubt whatsoever that yo_sweet and yo_sweets_babe are the same person.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-08-2002).]

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
This is like a soap opera! So who shot JR?? Oh thats right it was a dream sequence... is THIS a dream sequence... Hope not! Its too much fun!

Oh yea... DUH.. why not email the chick with that site to see if it REALLY is here... ASK her if she knows him! BUST his ass!
------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 01-08-2002).]

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Or has YoSweetsBabe been playing us all along? Could she be YoSweet and his other aliases? hmmm
85ZainoGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85ZainoGTSend a Private Message to 85ZainoGTDirect Link to This Post
"I am yo sweet" <--- basketball player
"I am yo sweet" <--- doctor
"I am yo sweet" <--- teacher

its the new commercial?

------------------
Paul Ventimiglia
1987 GT all the options :)

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
so when are we going to add this all into the Pennock's Soap Opera?
BlackStang95

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackStang95Send a Private Message to BlackStang95Direct Link to This Post
Figures yo sweet couldnt have a girlfriend...even a 15 year old ugly one like "her". He needs to give it up and leave.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackStang95:
Figures yo sweet couldnt have a girlfriend...even a 15 year old ugly one like "her". He needs to give it up and leave.

HEY BLACKSTANG! Why don't you post a picture of yourself and lets see if you are any better looking as well as let the ladies of the forum judge your looks.

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post

I didn't think she was "that" bad(whoever she really is ). I'd go out somewhere with a girl like that. But it by far wouldn't be the best looking date i've had.

------------------
Dirty 84SE Winter Beater

[This message has been edited by Master_Sushi (edited 01-08-2002).]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
HEY BLACKSTANG! Why don't you post a picture of yourself and lets see if you are any better looking as well as let the ladies of the forum judge your looks.

J, J, J..., So you want to see -95, huh? You've got your wish. Go to the 'Things that are wrong with my car' thread, started by (who else) Yo_Sweet. Open page 2 and..., well, I'll let YOU commment.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Okay. I'm done laughing now. Thanks Voytek, I needed that!

And if that is a pic of BlackStang95, which he himself definately is not handsome by any stretch of the imagination (ladies can judge...y_s_b hopefully will comment), I therefore feel he definately shouldn't talk about the looks of another member.

BTW, I don't consider myself good looking by anymeans, cept to my wife who thinks I am handsome and that is okay to and with me .

I feel your comment regarding yo_sweet_babe (irregardless if that is or is not a picture of her, as it doesn't matter) was very cold.

BlackStang95

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackStang95Send a Private Message to BlackStang95Direct Link to This Post
I posted real pics of me and my car on here months ago jsucka. It was cold but deserved, yo sweet is this forums worst member.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

I posted real pics of me and my car on here months ago jsucka. It was cold but deserved, yo sweet is this forums worst member.

BlackStang, I've always respected what you had to say and a majority of your opinions as well as your defense regarding Mustangs.

However, you're loosing my respect both with your comment about YSB picture (again, regardless if it is her or is not) and now with resorting to name calling, jsucka.

I can agree with you and others regarding Yo_Sweet. But just my opinion here Stang, you're not to far behind and starting to pull a close second heading for first place.

Bail now or subsequently you will end up like EdsB52 and yo_sweet as well.

I feel strongly enough, that the other members will concur with that and what I now have to say.

Keep this in mind, "You're never to old to grow up."

Me included. It's who's willing to do it first.

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
If BlackStang can be on this forum, why can't yo_sweet?

I really don't think he was any worse...

------------------

1988 Formula 2.8L V6 5 speed Getrag
(Runs smooth, shifts crisp, stored winters, red and shiny all over!)

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

jsucka.

Is that jive typing or an insult or both a jive typing insult?

yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
hey blackstang your girlfriend looks an ape so i woulden't talk jungle fever, evenb if she didn't she or "he" looks like a man

[This message has been edited by yo_sweet (edited 01-08-2002).]

yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post

yo_sweet

633 posts
Member since Aug 2001
here's the link to his butt ass ugly girlf friend and his ugly face , use caution on the eyes
www.geocities.com/switchblader/picture.html

thats just nasty i guess he likes the looks of a man.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
How intriguing...I was not aware that one could be one's own babe.
REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
yo_sweet is that REALLY you?

I was just talking about you....

I have to admit, you have got some big ONES!! HeHe

------------------

1988 Formula 2.8L V6 5 speed Getrag
(Runs smooth, shifts crisp, stored winters, red and shiny all over!)

FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
Was Yo-Sweet also the FieroFuker?
PFF
System Bot
REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Maybe I haven't been a member long enough, but I really enjoy reading yo_sweet and Blackstangs post....

They're so anti-politically correct... It adds a certain variety to the forum.

They're fun to to read, and I don't see what the big deal is with everybody hating them. If you don't like them, don't read, don't respond!!

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post

REDHOTT88

2809 posts
Member since Nov 2001
Where'd you guys go... it was just getting interesting!!!!

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by REDHOTT88:
Maybe I haven't been a member long enough, but I really enjoy reading yo_sweet and Blackstangs post....

They're so anti-politically correct... It adds a certain variety to the forum.

They're fun to to read, and I don't see what the big deal is with everybody hating them. If you don't like them, don't read, don't respond!!

I'm with you! This has to be one of the forums more interesting moments. Where would we be without disagreements???

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
We're still here.

While Yo_sweet was a general $hit disturber, he was also quite amusing. Rustang95 is just plain arrogant and cOcky. Does that answer your question?

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by REDHOTT88:
If BlackStang can be on this forum, why can't yo_sweet?

I really don't think he was any worse...

Because BlackStang didn't bomb the Mall section with enough "joke" posts to push all the legitimate ones to page 2 or 3.

Cliff is very tolerant of what people say on here, especially in the O/T section. He is not, and IMO should not, be tolerant of deliberate attempts to sabotage this site.

kempo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kempoSend a Private Message to kempoDirect Link to This Post
I'm not leaving the forum, because unlike you, I'm a respected member...
--

HAHA! This stuff is getting good! That was soooo damn funny! We should start up the soap opera thread again! Jsocha, does it really surprise you that he keeps calling people names? Nothing new, just time to start taking out the trash.

As far as calling people ugly and stuff, I'm staying out of this, and hope that you people who are saying bad things about the way people look, nobody should judge anybody. Who cares what BS95's girlfriend (??) looks like, as long as he sees in her what he sees, it shouldn't matter to anybody else, including you. Go ahead and flame me now, I don't really care. **yawn**

------------------

0-60 6.9 seconds

BlackStang95

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackStang95Send a Private Message to BlackStang95Direct Link to This Post
yo_retard, my girlfriend looks damned good, even better in real life than that picture, but more importantly, SHES REAL! You're on borrowed time here anyway, until cliff finds a way to perm ban you, so why not do us a favor and leave now.
72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post

You're on borrowed time here anyway, until cliff finds a way to perm ban you, so why not do us a favor and leave now.

Ah, will you be joining him?

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
BlackStang your not much better with your cocky child like tears on other decent verteran Forum users... Althogh i do agree that Yo_sweet is a PUNK ***** but his girlfriend is DAMN HOT! IF its his woman... Well.. Whoever that chick is.. is damn hot!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Fastback, Black and Yellow Interior, Planning 4G63 Turbo DSM swap for it!
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Did you know a human head weighs 8 pounds?
PFF
System Bot
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:
Undeniable proof yo_retard is just having fun at the forums expense again!!!!!!!

Yo_sweet Admits to being Santa Cruzer
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002728.html

Yo_sweets_babe has web journal entries dating back to 11/22/2000!!!!!!!

[QUOTE]
Date: 11/22/2000 Headline: Blue
Story: Hey...well, Thursday November 16th was 'Blue' at my school - Parkside High. The MuchMusic VideoDance. Was it fun? Depends on your idea of fun. It wasn't that bad, minus the fact that my best friend was depressed b'cuz her bf couldn't be there (u guyz know who u are!). I also had some probs with my other friends who automatically assumed that me and my guy friend (the only one who showed up), had to dance. People, I've got many taurus qualities. DON'T F****N PUSH ME AROUND. Understood? I think so. Well, that's that. Froze my ass off waiting for my mum to pick me up in the park at 10pm. Other then that, all was good. TTYL! Luv yaz all!

http://communities.msn.com/TheTwistedWorldOfSteffy/webjournal.msnw

Doesn't anyone find it funny that his g/f doesn't have a webpage yet this one had a webpage before Yo_stupid even put up her pic?
This should be enough proof for anyone.
Have a nice day. Unless your yo_retard.

[/QUOTE]

not much to coment on this post except -- some people have way too much time on their hands.

this yo_sweet thingy is being completly blown out of control...seems like people just wanna rag on him or whatever cuz he is singled out by a few memebers. so everybodies gotta jump on the bandwagon to throw down their sh*t and try to clown on him; just to try and get under his skin cuz they know he is gonna fall for it and make himself look bad in the process replying to them. and its usually the same people who keep talking sh*t about a person when they get banned. look at little eddie, once he got canned the same people who argued with him were the same ones that were laughing and still talking sh*t . how does it make them better than ed, blackstang or yo_sweet?

yo_sweet - i'll give you a little props on the comment about blackstangs lady, but just a little

[This message has been edited by Sleeper (edited 01-08-2002).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
I am just mad, because yo_sweet is still messing with everyone on the forum with his multiple personalities. If he would stop trying to play everyone I wouldn't have a problem with him. I am not jumping on any bandwagon and I don't say anything about ED on this forum, I don't think I ever have.
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:
Did you know a human head weighs 8 pounds?

Is that with or without marbles?

yo_sweets_babe

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweets_babeSend a Private Message to yo_sweets_babeDirect Link to This Post
dennis_6, how old are you? Because I would NOT be able to tell the difference between you and my 12 yr old sister. You're acting all hot shot because you suddenly have proof? Um yea, I can shoot this one down easy. The blonde chick was yo_sweets EX. People do break up you know. She was the one without a website. The journal entries were back November last year, when I wasn't going out with yo_sweet at the time. We got together the August after.

Blackstang, I never had anything against you but your comments were downright rude, and I wouldn't say anything about my looks because I don't see you in Hollywood either.

I just think this is crazy, some adults here act like they belong in kindergarten. It's pretty sad when you don't want to believe a person about who they really are because someone they're connected with was looked down upon. I never realized how many people are so judgemental, but it's sad and pathetic.

As for that whole pff soap opera, I think this would work well, thank you!

SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post

Is that with or without marbles?

Uhhh, silly, that's without the marbles! What would be the point of cutting of somebody's head? To weigh it? Heck no. You do it because you get the really cool marbles!

yo_sweets_babe

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-08-2002 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweets_babeSend a Private Message to yo_sweets_babeDirect Link to This Post
Btw, Grinthock and Banditbalz both saw us together at a car show in August over the summer, whether they'll confirm it or not is beyond me.
yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2002 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
blackstang go take your monkey man to the zoo,as for all you who think im a bad member wtf?? yeah my hit in the mall section was pushing it way to far , ive offered free parts to forum members off my parts car that were in need of help at, the time ive met a few sold a car to one ,and i think i was decent to them, yeah im majorly immature most of the time but im starting to smarten up,blackstang my girl is 100000000 times hotter then your gorilla is it's oviouis , btw beastiality is illegal! , blackstang is your real problem he dosen't even have a fiero!! well that's all anyone want chilin's? head over to blackstangs

[This message has been edited by yo_sweet (edited 01-09-2002).]

yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2002 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post

yo_sweet

633 posts
Member since Aug 2001
btw i think cliff knows me and my babe are seperate people.i don't need to prove myself to anyone anyway,neather does my chick
BlackStang95

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2002 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackStang95Send a Private Message to BlackStang95Direct Link to This Post
Yo sweet you need to get the **** outta here with your goddamn racist bullshit. It's a good thing you live in ****in canada cuz down here in the states that **** will get your bitchass killed. Youre the god damn 17 year old loser who goes and picks up girls from the MIDDLE SCHOOL in their hunk of **** fiero (not all fieros, just yo's) thats got a list of problems longer than an excursion. I hope some brothers near you see you talking this **** , theyre damn likely to cut your ****ing tongue out and feed it to you, and then send your ***** back to nursury school. Back the **** up off me *****

Sleeper you racist too? You wanna give yo retard PROPS on his racist sayings? Who else wants to be a racist bastard? Anyone who helps yo sweet is exactly that.

[This message has been edited by BlackStang95 (edited 01-09-2002).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock