Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Proof yo_sweet is yo_sweets babe!!! Everyone read! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Proof yo_sweet is yo_sweets babe!!! Everyone read! by dennis_6
Started on: 01-08-2002 07:56 AM
Replies: 44
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-09-2002 03:24 AM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2002 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
Sorry double post.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-09-2002).]

IP: Logged
David Bartlett

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2002 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David BartlettSend a Private Message to David BartlettDirect Link to This Post
yo_sweets_babe - - - Why don't you meet CanadianGT and Me for lunch and settle this. Your id claims you live in Hamilton, so this shouldn't be a problem.

------------------

1G2PG9799GP274113

dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2002 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
You have been kicked off the forum yo_sweet. Does that mean anything to you? Obviously not? Untill I see confirmed pic of yo_sweet and his g/f together I won't belive it.

As for yo_sweets alter ego yo_sweets_babe. I am acting like I am 12? lol Do you see me posting retarded ads in the mall? I don't think so. Your b/f or other personality is the one acting like 12.

Have a good day yo_retards.

Adrift

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2002 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post
Man this is entertaining... this should really make it to \. or some other geeky humor site
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2002 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:
You have been kicked off the forum yo_sweet.

First of all, yo_sweet hasn't been kicked off the forum. If he was, he wouldn't be posting here. I banned his cable ip-address because too much junk was coming from that ip. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe perhaps, just perhaps, more than one person is using that connection (as he said himself). If the same junk is coming from his dial-up ip (multiple users and stuff), then I will ban him completely (don't think for one second I can't, yo_sweet - knowledge of the tcp/ip protocol is such a bliss).

Secondly: film at eleven.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock