Started on: 01-07-2002 11:45 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: REDHOTT88 on 01-08-2002 03:38 PM
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2002 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like I got a new car, huh? Nope, I got me some new toys for the 'puter. Check these out...

Yeah, they kick ass. 44w, up to 99 db. Super clear sound. I wonder if I could mount these in the sailpanels of the Fiero? Attention, bargain hunters, $85 for the set (includes powered sub) at, guess where? That's right, WAL-MART! (Why go anywhere else?)

And instead of sitting on a castoff kitchen dinette chair while I peruse the forum, I now have a sweet black leather computer chair, courtesy of my beloved wife for an anniversery present. What a gal! Now I surf the forum with a happy ass.

------------------
Loud Pipes Save Lives!
My Fiero website-> http://www.dancinghamsters.com/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Kewl beans! How bout a pic of that chair! I got new speakers about a year ago...altec lansings...they sound like my home stereo, great! Of course now I rarely turn them on...go figure.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Awesome! I've seen those Monsoon's but haven't heard them. Do they sound good?

I've got the Klipsch ProMedia THX Surround Sound on my PC. It sounds better than my home stereo, but you should hear the surround in Unreal Tournament! Oh, yeah!

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy went to Wal*mart . hehe

Nice speakers, If I didn't allready have a nice set of Altecs I'd look into those. Computer speakers sound really good for there low prices. Some sound almost as good as a high end home/car stereo. Just with not as much power. Its probably because they are often used in games and such. Plus, most of them are pumped out of china for next to nothing.

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Did ya get your oil changed while you were there??

------------------

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
I've had Monsoons for about 18 months now, maybe a bit longer. They're terrific on axis (right in front of them), not as good off, which is typical of electrostats. At least on a computer, you pretty much sit in one place, so you can stay in their sweet spot. Nice, open sound. The bass is a little boomy, but I don't have the latest and greatest sound card, either.

For music, I prefer my Onkyo DVD player, Van Alstine tube preamp, Adcom 200wpc MOSFET amp and Paradigm Monitor 7 speakers. For the computer, the Monsoons are more than OK.

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2002 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Just don't sit in the leather chair with your pants down surfing for ****, it gets slippery...HeHe

Did I just say that?

------------------

1988 Formula 2.8L V6 5 speed Getrag
(Runs smooth, shifts crisp, stored winters, red and shiny all over!)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock