Previous Page | Next Page
MUSTANG OWNERS by MikeHockkizitchy
Started on: 01-04-2002 02:32 PM
Replies: 80
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 01-06-2002 06:07 PM
MikeHockkizitchy
No longer registered
Report this Post01-04-2002 02:32 PM   Direct Link to This Post
SOME OF THEM ARE JUST TOO MUCH , I SEE YOUVE GOT A FEW ON HERE , THINK THERE ALL THAT

PUHHH YEAH RIGHT!

ILL TAKE A FIERO ANYDAY

BYE

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I see were trolling for a flame war with Mustang owners. Don't think your gonna get one started though. Yeah, there are some 'Stang owners here, but were reforming them!
falconhulk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
Hey I own a :
Mustang
Firebird
Fiero
Neon
Expedition

WTF are you talking about???

MikeHockkizitchy
No longer registered
Report this Post01-04-2002 03:18 PM   Send a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
I SAID SOME OF THEM FALCON HULK
Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
Ray? Is that you?
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Excuse my rudeness for not saying "welcome to the Forum Mike" Why don't ya tell us a bit about yourself.

Do you own a Fiero? Judging by all the posts in the mall you own a lot of peices of them anyway.

If so, what year/make/model/milage is it? Is it a daily driver? Is it a show car? How about some pics.

Where ya from? You didn't put in in your profile and I am sure were all gonna be curious.

Why use all caps? Its a bit harsh on the eyes, I am sure we'd all appreciate lower case a lot more.

Why do you hate Mustang owners so much? I know some can be annoying, but that goes for any car.

Again welcome, but please don't come on here to just cause trouble which posts like this can do. Its not appropriate, and its just gonna get you banned in the long run.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Troll alert!!!

Pronounce the user name. Look in the mall section. Special coolant mixture? Yeah, right!

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I was thinkin the same thing DRH. I liked the special home brew coolant too! I bet thats some coolant!

But if he's a troll, why is he hangin mainly in the mall section? This is a wierd one!

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
MikeHockkizitchy
No longer registered
Report this Post01-04-2002 03:51 PM   Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
im just a guy trying to make a $$$ , i own iero tech 4 , i don't know much about these cars mines not quite running but i do have alote of spare parts , im not here to hurt anyone , and if the owner of this board would like me to leave i will , i will go before he bann's me , about the mustang owners most ive encountered think there everything , ..
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2002 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MikeHockkizitchy:
im just a guy trying to make a $$$ , i own iero tech 4 , i don't know much about these cars mines not quite running but i do have alote of spare parts , im not here to hurt anyone , and if the owner of this board would like me to leave i will , i will go before he bann's me , about the mustang owners most ive encountered think there everything , ..

MikeHockkizitchybalz
Hey man no need to go off and hide as far as I can see. Cliff is very tolorent and banning you is not a knee jerk reaction (thus far) No need to lower yourself to Blackstang's level by bashing others for their car make alone. Afterall there is so much more to rag on people about like street racing in places known to be inhabited by boxes of wayward kittens or spelling or putting neon on a Fiero. You get the picture? Cars are cars we are what we are not what we drive. Be cool and enjoy the forum And remember on any given day if you listen very very carefully you can hear the sound of a mustang rusting away

PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Hope you get your Fiero running soon! If you can sell a few of your parts maybe you canuse the cash to get it running.

In the mean time maybe you would enjoy getting to know more about your Fiero from the forum. Tons of good info here on them. In fact, maybe you should try posting your troubles with your car in the tech section. Maybe we all can help get you back on the road.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
OMG!! I just read the stuff you're trying to sell in the Mall! ARE YOU SERIOUS??! I mean, it's funny and all but kind of a waste of space, wouldn't you say?

MyCockIsItchy- is that you BS95??

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
TROLL!! GET LOST!!
yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2002 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fformula88:
I was thinkin the same thing DRH. I liked the special home brew coolant too! I bet thats some coolant!

But if he's a troll, why is he hangin mainly in the mall section? This is a wierd one!

home made coolant for sale ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahaha that is the funnyest thing ive ever heard lmfao

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
tsk tsk. Mike is not having a good first day here either. Let's see... Shot down in the mall, shot down here...

BTW: Maybe a new keyboard with all the money you're making. Seems the caps lock is stuck...

------------------

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, PLEASE get the key out and lock this thread before it gets worse!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Not a smart idea to mess with my forum while having a fixed ip-address.

Ain't it weird that yo_sweet, 85blackgt, Santa Cruzer and now this Mike guy all post from the same ip?

Well, they're all gone now.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Ain't it weird that yo_sweet, 85blackgt, Santa Cruzer and now this Mike guy all post from the same ip?

Say what????? all using the same IP??? HA!!
Is it safe to say we wont be hearing from them again??

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
Wow, who would have known

Thanks Cliff

------------------
Josh

Join New England Fiero Association

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

I just sent my resume to the FBI... I've had a funny feeling there was a connection all along. I'm NOT suprised.

PFF
System Bot
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:
I just sent my resume to the FBI... I've had a funny feeling there was a connection all along. I'm NOT suprised.

I'm not surprised either. That kid needs to get a life, like I've told him before in a few different threads.

Shiner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShinerSend a Private Message to ShinerDirect Link to This Post
Nice one Cliff! Four Birds with one stone!
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Cliff!
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Cliff, THANK-YOU!!!!!!!! Out of all the forum members that this forum has had that have got on my nerves, he was the worst! He has never contributed anything useful to this place and has done nothing but cause trouble!! Good riddance.

------------------

FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
I guess this means no more posting pics of fat chicks??

He did a good job of carrying multiple personalities. I never would have guessed. Before he changed his name to yo_sweet didn't he go by a different name that had like 800 posts??

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

WTG Cliff, You're batting 1000..... I didn't like any of those guys.

Archie

------------------
Just how fast do you want to go?
U.S. Made Uniquely styled Fiero re-bodies & V-8 Conversions
See the Finale at See" TARGET=_blank rel="nofollow">http://www.v8archie.com/finale.htm
See
the Fino at V-8" TARGET=_blank rel="nofollow">http://www.v8archie.com/fino.htm
V-8
Fiero Conversion Info is at: What's" TARGET=_blank rel="nofollow">http://v8archie.com
What's
involved in a V-8 Swap? 18 pages & 80 pictures tell the story at:
http://www.v8archie.com/v8install.htm
NW Chicago NIFE Chicagoland" TARGET=_blank rel="nofollow">http://home.xnet.com/~nife/
Chicagoland
Replicar Assoc. http://chicagolandreplicar.tripod.com/

REDHOTT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for REDHOTT88Send a Private Message to REDHOTT88Direct Link to This Post
Hey Archie.. do you have enough info in your sig?

Didn't mention your pets.... Ha Ha!!!

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shiner:
Nice one Cliff! Four Birds with one stone!

LOL! I had no beef with yo_sweet , or santa cruzer .. or the other 2 or 3 names that dude had.. but this is hella funny

------------------

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
He was FieroDude for a while too and I think one or two more briefly. He claimed once that his roommate used his computer to post crap and I think another time it was his cousin. I wonder who it was THIS time.

Way to go Cliff. I know you hate to have to do stuff like this, but sometimes it has to be done.

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2002 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by REDHOTT88:
Hey Archie.. do you have enough info in your sig?

Didn't mention your pets.... Ha Ha!!!

hehe..... that's the 1st time I've posted that sig here. With all the big sig files on this forum you gotta beat me up the 1st time I post it.

Archie

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
perfect time to use a new smiley

------------------

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
I will shed a tear tonight..

Yo_Sweet , his ideas , his Non existant 350 GTa with a 5spd , his racial views. Cracked roofs with 17" wheels, truly a mogul of the Fiero world.

a fallen hero...

Now thats Sarcasm!

JM

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

I am totally shocked .. I never saw a connection at all!! He did do a good jod bouncing from one to another... give that punk that much credit.. i guess...... I miss read all his names and I saw the 85blackgt and thought it was blackstang...lmao
Good job Cliff!!
Cliff nailing Yo_.. --->

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I'm speechless. I'm just so happy, I could cry. Thank you, Cliff.
banditbalz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for banditbalzClick Here to visit banditbalz's HomePageSend a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post

All the same IP? **** , i actually met SantaCruizer over the summer and thought he was some punk ass 17 yr. old kid with a ass smashed black 85GT. Just think, this A-hole was everything I hated about the forum....

Good ridens punk!

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post01-05-2002 12:57 AM   Send a Private Message to banditbalzDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

Dude, stop holding your breath, your eyes are gonna pop out

------------------
Ray - The Donut Man!

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
Wow, he must not have had much of a life! Posting under one name is a hour or two a day for allot of us. Posting under four? He msut have been here all his free time. I did get a few laughs from him though! Too bad he couldn't behave, he was kind of goofy.

edit for typo

[This message has been edited by Master_Sushi (edited 01-05-2002).]

Brandon86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2002 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon86SESend a Private Message to Brandon86SEDirect Link to This Post
Hurray! I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we love you Cliff! I can't believe they were all the same person, but it makes sense, Santa Cruizer was around, then he stopped posting and that blackgt guy started posting, then he disappeared, then yo_sweet turned up. That's 1 (4?) problem down!

Brandon

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock