Started on: 01-01-2002 02:27 AM
Replies: 22
Last post by: Standard on 01-02-2002 05:00 PM
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
well, imn druk right now. first time ever.too much champagen at mnty friends house. it fvells weerd. its 2:22 and ive been likenrthi for a coupleof hours. i want it to gfgo away soon. happy new years

------------------
Adam J. B.

you gotta keep on keepin on...
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jaei Sun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaei SunSend a Private Message to Jaei SunDirect Link to This Post
Hey GT... I couldn't get drunk tonight... I got a harsh cold only had 2 drinks .

BTW the pic in your sig is wrong. The belts are facing the wrong way on that picture... going by that picture the transmission is where the gas tank is.

------------------

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Hey GT nice too see you had "fun" HAHAHA. Ok Im done

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fierokid87

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
he's not having fun this morning!
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jaei Sun:
Hey GT... I couldn't get drunk tonight... I got a harsh cold only had 2 drinks .

BTW the pic in your sig is wrong. The belts are facing the wrong way on that picture... going by that picture the transmission is where the gas tank is.

Front wheel drive

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
its a cartoon, what do you want? if it was facing the other way the tranywould be hanging off the back.

Yes i definately did have fun this morning, i've been feling sick all morning, that is, until, i threw up

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
I was going to go to a new years party, and probably get blasted. But for reasons I stayed home. Oh well... Allways next year
TTiger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TTigerSend a Private Message to TTigerDirect Link to This Post
Way to go GTFiero1!!! I, also, had 10 or 12 too many Jello shots last night

Didn't have to drive, though, and I felt great this morning. All you need is practice

Happy New Year!
Tony

Smokin' GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smokin' GTSend a Private Message to Smokin' GTDirect Link to This Post
Hell yeah! I got pretty drunk...

Ad hell yeah! I made out with two different girls!

------------------
-87 Bright Blue Metallic GT-
-Joel

Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smokin' GT:
Hell yeah! I got pretty drunk...

Ad hell yeah! I made out with two different girls!

Well yea.. so ...... my cat smells like catfood!

All my friends said they were gettin drunk , but i'm not into that type of stuff.. so i stayed home

------------------

GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by GT Bastard (edited 01-01-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post

GT Bastard

2243 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Smoked a joint and had a 6 Zima's. Then I watched some drunk chicks shave this guys pubes off while he was passed out. They stopped after he started vomiting. Crazy... We pretty much just sat around, acted like drunk/stoned people, and listened to music.

------------------

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post
I didn't get drunk! I already had my fun earlier this, well rather last year. I downed a whole bottle of 100 proof firewater on a dare. I think that cured me of drinking. I don't know if I ever want to drink again.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-01-2002).]

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
drank a few beers.. got laid.

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Im just lucky to stay up till midnight. Im usually asleep by 11:30. I've pretty much given up my days of getting drunk, puking, and passing out. My body doesn't take to kind to this type of abuse anymore. I guess that is what being married 15 yrs and a ten year old son will do to you.

------------------

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post

They stopped after he started vomiting.

Lovely .

yo_sweets_babe

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2002 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweets_babeSend a Private Message to yo_sweets_babeDirect Link to This Post
who woulda guessed a bunch of "strangers" could be close enough to share this kinda crap with everyone...

anywayz, my night consisted of wine cooler after wine cooler and hangin out with a couple friendz and my sweetie...simple but good

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2002 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
Went to a couple parties, smoked 9 joints, can't remember a lot. Woke up with a buzz still
Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post
You guys are nuthin but a bunch of stoners!

Now , has anybody seen my damn bong or my papers around??

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
12 pack on MGD, 3 Scotch on the rocks, 1 of something called a " Stumble *uck " ( all I know it was on fire ). Wathced the ball drop in Times square then proceeded with the tradition of jumping into the pool damn near nekkid with 40 degree water.

I think I made out with someone - but really cant rememebr, I hope she was hot, heheheh

Oh - and for all you sticky icky guys - I tried for the first time in my life - very interesting

------------------

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
www.cwestco.com
310-305-4111

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
[TRUTH] The older you get, the worse hangovers hurt. [/TRUTH]

That's all I'm gonna say.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

PFF
System Bot
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-02-2002 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
Got laid, drank an entire bottle of Blush, vommited a few times, i flew around my room, then it hurt to move, so i slept in my bathroom, all in all a good night if you ask me.
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2002 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Not from new years.. but I thought it was appropriate I was laying there for quite some time.. I have some action pics if anyone want's to see 'em

[This message has been edited by Standard (edited 01-02-2002).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock