Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  What would be a really cool toy for a kid?!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

What would be a really cool toy for a kid?! by Ken Wittlief
Started on: 12-27-2001 02:25 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: BN Boomer on 12-28-2001 07:05 PM
Ken Wittlief

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2001 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
My kids are older now but I remember when they were children, shopping for christmans toys for them, and walking through stores like ToysRus from one end to the other and thinking "all these toys in here are all Junk!"

I always wished there was 'something else' to get the kids for christmas

If you could have a toy company or a new business create a toy for your kid, what you you ask them to design/create/invent?

One of the neatest toys Ive seen in the last few years is the Rokenbok truck sets - http://www.rokenbok.com/- they make little radio contolled trucks about 6 inches long that had dump trucks and high loaders... - and they go along with lego sets perfectly.

[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 12-27-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2001 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Im still a kid, love the Scalextric slot cars. There incredibly detailed with working headlites and brakelites. Trouble is a small figure 8 track and a couple cars is like $300. If I ever have an empty room, I still want to make a permanent layout. Everyones welcome to donate a car, lol, there about $60 each.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2001 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
No Roger you still date kids J/K
I thought a Fiero would be a perfect gift

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2001 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i've got a bunch of nephews and a couple nieces. i'd get them all bikes from the thrift store that i fixed up. they'd break 'em every year so i started getting the boys (from around 8 years old or so) cheap tool sets and hope they develope an interest in wrenching instead of sitting and playing video games. hasn't worked yet. i never know what to get girls that might seem halfway educational.

------------------
Phil T.

ain't no place like home,
ain't no place like home,
ain't no place like home.

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2001 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
definatley a go-kart. i got one when i was 12 and still have it. very fun and a good way to learn about 4 stroke gas engines. plus its mid engined! they have go-karts for all different ages. www.mancoprod.com

------------------
Adam J. B.

you gotta keep on keepin on...
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2001 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
How about a Honda Z-50 or a Pilot?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock