Breaking news: Santa's sleh has experienced flight delays by ejayerik
Started on: 12-25-2001 04:06 AM
Replies: 1
Last post by: ejayerik on 12-25-2001 04:10 AM
ejayerik

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2001 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post
It is confirmed. It is now almost 1 in the morning PST and I have not received anything from Santa. We are getting reports that Santa is delayed somewhere in the Mid-West due to an unusual package containing a single shoe and some wires. He confirmed it is not on the manifest of cargo carried. Bomb disposal units have been dispatched and are currently examining the package. Santa is expected to resume his normal flight path within the hour.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ejayerik

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2001 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ejayerikSend a Private Message to ejayerikDirect Link to This Post
News break: The "wires" ended up being shoe laces. The package was not on the manifest however it is being transported to the FBI forensic lab. Santa has now resumed his flight with no further delays. Nobody was hurt and the reindeer are eager to get to everyone's house at light speed.
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock