Started on: 12-16-2001 12:38 PM
Replies: 25
Last post by: blakeinspace on 12-21-2001 05:02 PM
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

ATTN: Fiero found on Mars with a pine tree air freshner and a removed blue dingy thingy. Fiero is said to be owned by FieroLisa who happened to leave a broken donut on the seat. The Fiero is also said to use a special brand of sparkplugs!
Film at 11.

What other threads can you think of that were classics?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
famous charecters too...

there was the box of kittens,
the bus full of pregnant nuns,
the fiero gremlin (hes in my sig),
who else was there?

------------------

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Well, hate to bring up bad thoughts. I wasn't a member then, but when I first started reading this forum, I saw a thread involving Orief and someone else, a gutted cat, an egr valve and....the EPA. It was a riot to read, but probably not much fun to be involved in.
Fierokid87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
How about the PFF Soap opera

------------------
Fierokid's Web site:
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fierokid87

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
I think JSocha started that soap opera thread a while ago...someone needs to dig it up again, it was funny!

------------------

FieroLisa's Website *Fiero Events 2002 *Tarheel Fieros

[This message has been edited by FieroLisa (edited 12-16-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post12-16-2001 07:51 PM   Send a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
mmmm... broken donuts rule I will be remembered for years after I am gone.

------------------

Ray - Fierolinks

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Well, hate to bring up bad thoughts. I wasn't a member then, but when I first started reading this forum, I saw a thread involving Orief and someone else, a gutted cat, an egr valve and....the EPA. It was a riot to read, but probably not much fun to be involved in.

The "EGR" thread, The "someone else" left. He was threatening to turn people into the EPA if they disconnected their EGR. He actually did report me. I received a letter from them and they dropped the matter since my car passed the last 5 emission tests. (Actually per my state the car has never failed!) Now my car is exempt so it doesn't matter. He ended up on one of the Yahoo Fiero Clubs and tried to do the same thing. They forced him out of the club. Last I heard he moved to Arizona next to a guy with a collection of Dictionaries.

(Actually it wasn't too bad, I just kept turning his facts back around to him.)

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 12-16-2001).]

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadDirect Link to This Post
I've heard rumors connecting FieroLisa to Harry Potter.

I might have actually said something like that, then heard the echo of my own voice, which doesn't invalidate the fact that I heard it.

Wow, now I've read something that says that.... Soon, it will be a published report.

edited to make cents.

[This message has been edited by Patrick's Dad (edited 12-16-2001).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't that Fiero have a Wal Mart oil change sticker on it?

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
And what spark plug is best?
PFF
System Bot
TTiger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TTigerSend a Private Message to TTigerDirect Link to This Post
How's about

"Should I buy a Fiero?"

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
How about the one that went from George Carlin "I'm Proud To Be An American" to "So, does anybody here own a Fiero?" //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002401.html

Oh! And the "Another stupid court case" thread (//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002791.html) originally started by Terrybogin, which of course led to several other meaningless threads. hehehe

------------------

danny boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for danny boySend a Private Message to danny boyDirect Link to This Post
Acually, the bad american thing was written by Ted Nugent, not George Carlin. It was in response to something, but I can't remember what. I'll find out again, though.
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
What about the controversy about Cliff and Archie really being the same person?? And that Archie just has this site to spread his v-8 propaganda

------------------

conductor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for conductorSend a Private Message to conductorDirect Link to This Post
yeah, Ted Nugent, Wango Tango should have taken that nickname...
rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post
Champion spark plugs and dogs a$$holes. Remember that one?
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I remember all of those.

ahh, the good ol days.. hehe

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
Remember the classic

Topic: I know its oftopic but.. my donut broke..
RaeQwan
posted 12-18-2000 09:55
--------------------------------------------
ugh.. stupid donut, broke and almost fell on the floor. mmmmm.... donut!
------------------

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002384.html

[This message has been edited by Haagster (edited 12-18-2001).]

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
I still like the flying Fiero!
Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
Good greif you guys forgot the best one:
the Fiero transmission has insufficent gears to make a V8 worth while. The V8 needs another gear because if you run it at 3,000 RPM's it just won't last.
I won't mention who said this but he is gone now and can't defend himself so please don't revisit those dark days of the forum.

------------------
Dave Gunsul
Activities Director
Northern IL. Fiero Enthusiasts
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

PFF
System Bot
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2001 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Dave! Thanks! That last comment cracked me up which is what I need this morning!
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2001 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
A classic in the making:

See the "lightbulb" Thread!

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2001 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post

remember

"BATBOY"

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-21-2001 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
A classic in the making:

See the "lightbulb" Thread!

Man I'm sitting here at work laughing and people are wondering what I'm laughing about! thing is they just would not get it at all even if they read it
Man every time I read it I crack up laughing

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2001 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
....very glad this thread happened. We few that are new to the forum need this to catch up on years of missed inside jokes (threads). Although after reading some... I'm not so sure I want to be caught up. And I gave up on the Harry Potter thread after page 2.

PS. Could the next poster give me a brief History of the Forum? A long, long time ago in a Fiero far, far away....

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 12-21-2001).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock