Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Harry Potter must go. (Page 20)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 
Previous Page | Next Page
Harry Potter must go. by Joe Torma
Started on: 11-18-2001 01:58 PM
Replies: 931
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-04-2002 08:13 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Since I'm a non user, What's your views on the legalization of Marijuana? Please keep it strictly on this topic, not harder drugs.
It's accepted THAT: Endorsement/support does not necessarily mean you are a user.
IP: Logged
Ken Wittlief

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
what about marawanna use in church?!

should the baptist be allowed to get stoned during sunday morning worship?

the whole congregation or only the minister?

in the catholic church only the priest drinks the wine during communion (and some catholic churchs have up to six 1-hour masses on sunday morning - by 1pm that priest has to be one happy guy!

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
what about marawanna use in church?!

should the baptist be allowed to get stoned during sunday morning worship?

the whole congregation or only the minister?

in the catholic church only the priest drinks the wine during communion (and some catholic churchs have up to six 1-hour masses on sunday morning - by 1pm that priest has to be one happy guy!

Actually, he only has maybe half a glass in one hour. Churches with 3 or more masses have more than one priest.

Marihuana in Baptist churches? Never heard of it.

Triad - thanks for the clarification. That'll do for now.

Ray - ACTUALLY the conflict in Rwanda was NOT started by ANY Christians / Catholics, etc. ARE YOU GETTING THIS?? Some Democrats must be feeding you $hit for breakfast. In FACT, the hundreds of thousands of people killed (yes, the numbers generally posted on the news here were understated purposely) were ALL CHRISTIANS killed by Muslims (yes, there were some casualties both ways).

I'll go further: had this EXECUTION of Christians in Rwanda been kept quiet, NO ONE from the US (or western countries) would have gotten involved. ONLY, AND ONLY when the attrocities came to light for the general western public, the West decided to do something.

It just goes to show that the worlds is REALLY run by the likes of yourself - anti-Christian Liberals full of hate towards Christianity.

RAY - YOUR SOURCES ARE WROOOOONG!!!!!

Also, yeah, I've seen you type properly in other threads too. Please slow down out of respect to others and try to type more properly - I know you know how to do that.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 12-14-2001).]

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:
exodus 22-18 some say soceress means same as ones that say witch. all say "do not allow or suffer a ______ to live" a few add "among you" at end but most do not....

...And your ORIGINAL claim; "...as a cathloic yours is the latin version and I know what that contanes MANY COPYS OF DO NOT ALLOW A WITCH TO LIVE in many places..."

Ray, in Exodus, Moses is relaying the laws God gave the Israelites for the Israelites amoungst themselves alone. It also says rapists of virgins must pay the "bride-price" and marry them, and that people raping animals should be destroyed, and if you loan money to a friend in need, do not charge interest, and people who sacrifice to other gods should be destroyed...etc, etc, etc...Anyway, that's only ONE, where's your "MANY" references to destroying witches? Hmm?

At any rate, these were SOCIAL laws to be applied AMOUNG THE ISRAELITES. This had NOTHING to do with "outsiders".

You obviously missed Exodus 22:21
"Do NOT mistreat an alien or oppress him, for you were aliens in Egypt." This means, the people these laws are referring to ARE ONLY THE ISRAELITES. They DO NOT apply to outsiders.

Are you now claiming that THEY aren't allowed to practice THEIR religion/beliefs/laws amoungst their OWN people? Seems kinda intolerant of you, Ray.
But again, typical.

Also, these were Old Testament laws, and were later "perfected" when Christ, etc, laid down new laws on the New Testament.

Galatians 5:19-21 "The acts of sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissentions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the Kingdom of God."

Nothing about killing anyone.

But it continues; (22-26) "But the friut of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with it's passiona and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying eachother."

You know what Ray? You're right, these people sound like extremists and fascists!

Wait; here's some more incriminating evidence against these evil "wanting to control the world" Christians...

Galatians 6:1-2 "Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should RESTORE him GENTLY. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. CARRY EACHOTHER'S BURDENS, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."

Wow, Ray..I can see where your hate comes from...Christians are abviously PURE evil.

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 12-14-2001).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
And today's question...

White paper, wheatstraw, or a pipe?

If a pipe, what kind?

Water pipe? Carburetor?

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

Screwie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieDirect Link to This Post
What if the letter "e" wasn't allowed to be used anymore?

Nothing much would chang...

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Ray - [b]ACTUALLY
the conflict in Rwanda was NOT started by ANY Christians / Catholics, etc. ARE YOU GETTING THIS?? Some Democrats must be feeding you $hit for breakfast. In FACT, the hundreds of thousands of people killed (yes, the numbers generally posted on the news here were understated purposely) were ALL CHRISTIANS killed by Muslims (yes, there were some casualties both ways).

I'll go further: had this EXECUTION of Christians in Rwanda been kept quiet, NO ONE from the US (or western countries) would have gotten involved. ONLY, AND ONLY when the attrocities came to light for the general western public, the West decided to do something.

It just goes to show that the worlds is REALLY run by the likes of yourself - anti-Christian Liberals full of hate towards Christianity.

RAY - YOUR SOURCES ARE WROOOOONG!!!!!

Also, yeah, I've seen you type properly in other threads too. Please slow down out of respect to others and try to type more properly - I know you know how to do that.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 12-14-2001).][/B]

rwanda war was protestant's againts catloic's
most were kill in church yards and inside churchs. moslems are mosty near the east coast in africa all most none in rwanda and others in this war. http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/rw.html
above link said 54% cathloic
34% protestant + aventest[7day]
10% native or none
and only 1.9% moslem
CK the facts no moslems in this WAR it is all christian KILLING christians sorry but TRUE,

NEWSPAPERS AND TV are main sorces web is second but eazy to post links did you look at any at all??????

MOSLEMs IN OTHER COUNTRYs IN OTHER PARTS of africa are kill christians, BUT NOT IN RWANDA or congo and all most all of 3.5 million dead ARE CHRISTIANS KILLED BY CHRISTIANS in this war.

DO YOU EVER SEARCH before posting???????
you may not like my facts BUT THEY ARE TRUE
to avoid foot in mouth check before you callme a lier AS I CAN BACKUP MY POSTS WITH REAL FACTS, REAL DEAD BODYS, not BS.
CHURCH history is full of blood no need to make up BS it is REAL.

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Little Duce Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Little Duce CoupeSend a Private Message to Little Duce CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Readers digest version, for my two cents.

Religion = Power

$$$$$$$$ = Power

Political office = Power

People in power as a rule want two things..

1. To protect THEIR power and/or increase it.

2. Make the world in thier image...because in theory "if everyone is like me we would'nt have these problems" and my power is secure.

This stands for:
The communists of old.
The Vatican at many times in history.
The liberal decrying you shall not be Non-PC.
The conservative decrying thats EVIL, we should have a law.
And last but not least..
The political system that constantly makes new laws and taxes but never seems to be able to get rid of them later when they are no longer needed.

------------------
Little Duce Coupe
"You Don't Know What She Costs"

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
For f*cks sakes, Ray!! I didn't call you a liar - I said CHECK YOUR SOURCES.

Yeah, I knew (and I said) that the local media is your source. NO, I DON't do a seach before I post - I don't exactly consider the Internet to be the God of correct information. I actually read European magazines and newspapers - you'd be amazed how the tune changes when you have the OTHER side of the story.

You're too ****!ng paranoid and your numbers are BULL$HIT.

I think it's time to end this crap.

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Voytek

1924 posts
Member since Jan 2001
RAY

ASPODFELASDOPFJEMASDASDPFOJ!!!!!!!!!!!!
UIYJBNIDOPFJELF??????

WELL ASDPFOKASPENMFIOSMDFKPOMDK!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU WDPFMPASOMKEMROIJCPOAE????
YEAH FOPJEPFMPOCKOPAEKMSOAKEFMPOAKSMPOMKICPOKAMPSOEIMAPODIMFPAOKSEMOPFMADPOIJAOPSMKEPROAMDPSOFMKSPOFKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSSBSBBSBSBSBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY!!!!

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
speaking in tounges now?????
that was a AMERICAN CIA WEB SITE not some cult. did you see their seal at the top???
euro's are much better informed on this kind of info I watch BBC and DW tv news some to get a non=USA spin on world events in addition to national news and news papers but these kind of storys are in the back pages not up front as they know how christians howl when confronted with THEIR REAL ACTIONS.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
VeeSixGeeTee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VeeSixGeeTeeSend a Private Message to VeeSixGeeTeeDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to say "HI" how about them Green Bay Packers?

------------------
Mike
85 GT 4sp(Sleeping)
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
This thing still going? The rastafarians use maryjay, they say it is their religious freedom to do so and it brings them closer to God.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
Score at 20 pages count is of members not total posts
n/a=37 people who said hi or not clear
CHRISTIANS=13
christians=14 these are the ones triad said arenot C but they say they are!!!
atheist= 9
agnostic =18
wiccan =5
others=9 jews buddhist and people who belive but donot fit above classes

AS I AM FROM FLA I expect a recount but do your own

side note when I came in at bottom of page #1 score was C=2 c=2 A=2 a=2 W=2 o=1 so rayb did not start thisone at alll.

------------------

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Score at 20 pages count is of members not total posts
n/a=37 people who said hi or not clear
CHRISTIANS=13
christians=14 these are the ones triad said arenot C but they say they are!!!
atheist= 9
agnostic =18
wiccan =5
others=9 jews buddhist and people who belive but donot fit above classes

side note when I came in at bottom of page #1 score was C=2 c=2 A=2 a=2 W=2 o=1 so rayb did not start thisone at alll.

Ray, repost with names (and for the little "c"s, religion) for us? Thanks.

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post

AAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ROFL
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
Ray, repost with names (and for the little "c"s, religion) for us? Thanks.

little c are mormans or catloic or anyone who didnot follow you line but was a beliver in JC [IN MY PERSONAL OPINION]
name them NO WAY
it is my spin my count my way I fully think
THAT YOURS WILL BE VERY DIFFRENT
SO DO YOUR OWN
USE YOU CATAGORYS AND DEFFINITIONS for them
your spin HAVE FUN BUT NO NAMES PLEASE

------------------

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
T minus 10 to PFF Implosion.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
T minus 10 to [b]PFF Implosion. [/B]

Jsocha, weren't you the one that broke the Fierolisa thread at 30+ posts? Stay away from this one!! (actually, I was kinda ready for it to end a while back. Been fun tho.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2001 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Wow...I guess this thread has finally run it's course...

It was bound to happen sometime...

Still, it's a bit sad, really...

I hate to see her go...

Well, it's been real, it's been fun...it's been real fun...

See you on the flipside...

"You're still here?! The movie's OVER! Go HOME!...Go!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh...Yeahhhhhh"

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post

------------------

1988 Quad 4 Coupe 5 speed
1986 GT 5 speed, 1984 SC Auto
AOL: LastMinuteBastrd AIM: SavedbyJebus

PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*CLEAR!!!*
BZZZZT!
BEE-BEE-BEE-BE-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*CLEAR!!!*
BZZZZT!
BEE-BEE-BEE-BE-BE-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*DAMNIT! GIVE ME 400! CLEAR!*
BZZZZZZZZZT!
BEE-BEE-BEE-BE-BE-BE-BEEEEEE-BEEP...BEEP... Beep...beep...beep...beep...
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Uh-ohhh...

"It's ALIIVE! ALIIIVE!"

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
This thing still going? The rastafarians use maryjay, they say it is their religious freedom to do so and it brings them closer to God.

yes they do and people like john ash[HOLE]croft with his christian nut belifes jail and perscicute them and others like
THE NEO-AMERICAN CHURCH
NATIVE AMERICAN CHURCH
RAINBOW CHILDREN
DEAD HEADS
AND MANY MANY OTHERS
AND OVER TURN STATE LAWS ABOUT HEALTH CARE AND DIEING PEOPLE FROM USE TO HELP WITH PAIN
AS VOTED IN BY THE PEOPLE OF MANY STATE NOW.

same mind set was the driving force behind
prohibition OF ALCOHOL IN 20'S THAT ONLY HELPED THE MOB GROW STRONGER WITH CHURCH SUPPORT.

------------------

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

same mind set was the driving force behind
prohibition OF ALCOHOL IN 20'S THAT ONLY HELPED THE MOB GROW STRONGER WITH CHURCH SUPPORT.

Church support?

But, then again...I wasn't born yet let alone even a gleam in my father's eye or even my father's father's eye ...so maybe there is something to this.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
"Dear Pope,
As you know, we've been having trouble competing with the street-thugs and random acts of violence in our communities as of late. We have met with all the Dons and have a possible solution we wanted to run by you...
We were thinking that if you help congress (Lord knows you have so much clout there) pass laws to abolish the sale and use of alcohol, that we could run our own "underground" supply, charge twice what regular establishments do now, and be able to fund our organizations for years to come.
We understand many of you use alcohol, and that Catholics in particular use it in their masses, but we think you'll agree it's better just to help us out than to continue your traditions.
Help us out, man, or we'll send Benny to break your legs.
Sincerely,
the Mob."

Oh yeah, Ray, THAT'S rich! I think that's your best one yet!
Man, if you're buying everything you read on the net, I wonder what I could sell you, I need the money.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm... I think he meant they supported prohibition. I'm sure many did. An unplanned side effect of prohibition was the rise of people like Al Capone.

I don't think even Ray would claim that churches knowingly supported the mob.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
By supporting prohibition, the church helped make it easier for the mob to sell alcohol, because people wanted it and generally had nowhere else to (legally) get it.
that's my take on the comment, at least.

Now, the production and sale of alcohol is regulated by the government, and while I'm not exactly a major fan of the government regulating every aspect of our lives, they seem to be doing an ok job with this.. however.. I don't drink, so I really can't make an educated comment.. just an observation.

and another observation.. smoking tobacco is far worse than smoking cannabis.. sure, pot affects your mind after a while.. but if it were regulated the same way tobacco is, I wouldn't see a problem. However, it's so easy to grow (FYI I don't grow it, I don't smoke it, and I don't intend to... but I don't think people deserve to go to prison for doing so.) it'd be hard to control.. but, you don't see many cases on the news where people got busted for having an illegal brewery, huh?

you guys thought pot was a controversial topic? I can so beat that.... let's see, we've covered religion almost completely.. what about gun control? prostitution?

to be honest, I think gun control is the safer of those 2 topics.. LOL...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
I'm all for legalized prostitution!

Look at this way...if a women is giving it away for "FREE" nobody bothers her.

The moment she charges for a little favorable fun , Uncle Sam and the Gestopo want their cut.

Gotta go...Door bell is ringing...might be the gal from across the street for my nighly massage.

Exit Stage Left wooosh!

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
I am aware of your arguments, and unfortunately, you're right, a case can be made for the side effect, a poor one, but a case none the less.

However it's no different than saying churches now are (partly) responsible for the drug-related street violence, since drugs are illegal.

"The Church" as it were, holds no responsibility for secular and/or social laws, and therefore cannot be held responsible for these side effects either.

As for prostitution; although admonished (harshly) by the Bible, and immoral, it has become both a social and (more importantly) a HEALTH issue.
Sure, sex is fun, and sex with strangers could be an interesting twist, but it CAN be done without paying for it, and either way ISN'T worth KILLING for, much less DYING for.
With a possible 10-year period before you even KNOW you're contagious, I'm glad I've been married for nearly 10 years, and that she was a virgin.

Does that mean I think prostitution is wrong?
Yes.
Does that mean I think people should DIE for it?
No, if I did, I'd support prostitution, think about that one.
Does it mean I hate prostitutes and their patrons?
No.
Do I believe it's wrong ONLY because it's illegal?
No.

Now, there are still states where it's LEGAL. Nevada is only one of them. There are several "brothels" with WEBSITES out there as well. I'm not going to link them, but you can find them.
Some states actually allow "aliens" to prostitute in their state, where "residents" cannot. You can actually order a prostitute, pay for the service, and have her come to your locale.

Just an interesting tid-bit.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
womans CHRISTIAN TEMPERANCE movement????
name of church ladys crusade againt DEMON RUM
ONLY A 40 YEAR CHURCH CRUSADE STATE BY STATE
and national law when some states refused them.
in alaska IT was legal intill resend church crusade to change laws lead by churchies paid for by churchie SAME OLD SHHITT AGAIN

who runs the just say no shhitt CHURCHIES
who wants to jail the whores CHURCHIES
WHO WANTS TO BAN **** CHURCHIES
WHO SAID NO GAMBLING CHURCHIES
WHO DID BAN BOOZE HERE CHURCHIES
WHO WANTS TO BANN BOOKS CHURCHIES
WHO WANTS BAN TO HARRY POTTER CHURCHIES

------------------

[This message has been edited by ray b (edited 12-17-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2001 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

womans CHRISTIAN TEMPERANCE movement????
name of church ladys crusade againt DEMON RUM
ONLY A 40 YEAR CHURCH CRUSADE STATE BY STATE
and national law when some states refused them.
in alaska IT was legal intill resend church crusade to change laws lead by churchies paid for by churchie SAME OLD SHHITT AGAIN

who runs the just say no shhitt CHURCHIES
who wants to jail the whores CHURCHIES
WHO WANTS TO BAN **** CHURCHIES
WHO SAID NO GAMBLING CHURCHIES
WHO DID BAN BOOZE HERE CHURCHIES
WHO WANTS TO BANN BOOKS CHURCHIES
WHO WANTS BAN TO HARRY POTTER CHURCHIES

Hehe, OK now...

"Just say no" was started by Nancy Reagan, not churches. However, How could you possibly have a problem with kids NOT doing drugs?!

I never called anyone a "whore", that was all you, buddy. And prostitution laws are no longer a matter of morality, it's a matter of MAJOR health concerns. You ever see anyone dying of AIDS?! Have you?! It's NOT pretty, Ray.

I don't know anyone looking to BAN ****.
They don't read it, they don't want it placed where KIDS can see it, but BAN? No. Show me.

"Who said no gambling"...
Ray, aren't they entitled to THEIR beliefs?! You didn't say they wanted to stop YOU from doing it...What do you care of THEY don't want to do it?!

I'll have to look into this "Women's Christian Temperance" movement...it seems funny to me that a bunch of "church ladies" could get alcohol BANNED when they COULDN'T EVEN VOTE.

You're going to have to SHOW PROOF of anyone wanting to BAN books...That's a new one on me. The ONLY book BANNED from my HS library was the BIBLE!

LOL! Ditto for Harry Potter...WHERE did ANYONE say they wanted it BANNED?!

---------------

Ray, you like to group ANYONE who goes to church with EVERYONE else who does...If ONE person does something, all of a sudden it reflects EVERY believer...

Let's try your little game, in reverse...

According to RAY'S LAW;

RAY is a BURGLAR!
RAY is a RAPIST!
RAY is a CHILD MOLESTER!
RAY is a MURDERER!
RAY is a STALKER!
RAY is a DRUG DEALER!
RAY is a male PROSTITUTE!
RAY is an INSIDER TRADER!
RAY is a CHILD ABUSER!
RAY is a SPOUSE ABUSER!
RAY ia a SERIAL KILLER!
RAY is a SERIAL RAPIST!
RAY is a CAR THIEF!
RAY is a TERRORIST!
RAY is a NAZI!
RAY is a RACIST!

RAY is EVERY EVIL KNOWN TO MAN, because, according to RAY'S LAW; "Everyone who shares a belief, is all EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE for EVERYONE ELSE who shares that belief.

So, according to YOUR RULES, YOU are just like EVERY OTHER ATHEIST out there. MANY of them are PURE EVIL, and you SHARE THE BLAME, since you SHARE THE (lack of) FAITH.

Does YOUR stereotype fit YOU?!

Your STEREOTYPE of CHRISTIANS does not fit US, either.

Hopefully you can learn something from this.

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 12-17-2001).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Hehe, OK now...

"Just say no" was started by Nancy Reagan, not churches. However, How could you possibly have a problem with kids NOT doing drugs?!
RUN BY NOT STARTED BY
WHEN CHURCHIES DO IT AND THE WAY [JAIL] IT IS IN FORCED

I never called anyone a "whore", that was all you, buddy. And prostitution laws are no longer a matter of morality, it's a matter of MAJOR health concerns. You ever see anyone dying of AIDS?! Have you?! It's NOT pretty, Ray.

JANNA, MARK, MIKE, AND DAVID ALL DIED OF AIDS
NONE BY SEX
RUBBER PREVENT IT BUT
CHURCHIES HAVE TRYED TO BAN RUBBERS

I don't know anyone looking to BAN ****.
They don't read it, they don't want it placed where KIDS can see it, but BAN? No. Show me.
FIND A ANTI-**** WEBSITE ALL ARE RUN BY CHURCHIES ONE NO ELSE CARES AT ALL.

"Who said no gambling"...
Ray, aren't they entitled to THEIR beliefs?! You didn't say they wanted to stop YOU from doing it...What do you care of THEY don't want to do it?!

NOT AS LAWS OF MY LAND

I'll have to look into this "Women's Christian Temperance" movement...it seems funny to me that a bunch of "church ladies" could get alcohol BANNED when they COULDN'T EVEN VOTE.

YES AFTER WOMEN GOT THE VOTE ALCOHOL WAS BANNED

You're going to have to SHOW PROOF of anyone wanting to BAN books...That's a new one on me. The ONLY book BANNED from my HS library was the BIBLE!

ONLY CHURCHIES DO BOOK BANS LONG HISTORY OF THEM "BANNED IN BOSTON" WAS SELLING POINT
FOR MANY BOOKS

LOL! Ditto for Harry Potter...WHERE did ANYONE say they wanted it BANNED?!

CHURCHIES DO HAVE AND WILL NOT STOP

---------------

Ray, you like to group ANYONE who goes to church with EVERYONE else who does...If ONE person does something, all of a sudden it reflects EVERY believer...

Let's try your little game, in reverse...

[b]According to RAY'S LAW;

RAY is a BURGLAR! NO
RAY is a RAPIST! NO
RAY is a CHILD MOLESTER!NO
RAY is a MURDERER!NO
RAY is a STALKER! NO
RAY is a DRUG DEALER!
RAY is a male PROSTITUTE!
ONLY IF SHE IS CUTE
RAY is an INSIDER TRADER!NO
RAY is a CHILD ABUSER!NO
RAY is a SPOUSE ABUSER!NO
RAY ia a SERIAL KILLER!NO
RAY is a SERIAL RAPIST!NO
RAY is a CAR THIEF!NO
RAY is a TERRORIST!NO
RAY is a NAZI!NO
RAY is a RACIST!NO

RAY is EVERY EVIL KNOWN TO MAN, because, according to RAY'S LAW; "Everyone who shares a belief, is all EQUALLY ACCOUNTABLE for EVERYONE ELSE who shares that belief.

So, according to YOUR RULES, YOU are just like EVERY OTHER ATHEIST out there. MANY of them are PURE EVIL, and you SHARE THE BLAME, since you SHARE THE (lack of) FAITH.

Does YOUR stereotype fit YOU?!

Your STEREOTYPE of CHRISTIANS does not fit US, either.

Hopefully you can learn something from this.

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 12-17-2001).][/B]

LEARNING CHURCHIES ARE A DANGER WHEN CONFRONTER WITH FACT THEY DO NOT LIKE
THEY ATTACK THE MESSINGER

------------------

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
No Ray, leave it to your advanced intellect to MISS the point entirely.

You're generalizing and use of steroetypes is absurd. Any person with more than a 4th grade IQ knows that.

Christians are no more "all alike" than are blacks, Jews, Chinese, atheists, latinos or ANY other group you can name.

Of course, you'd rather hang onto your outrageous "conspiracy theory" ideals and Rush Limbaugh politics than ever listen to any Truth.

No problem, stay stupid. You're not hurting me. I just hope you don't hurt anyone else either.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

No Ray, leave it to your advanced intellect to MISS the point entirely.

You're generalizing and use of steroetypes is absurd. Any person with more than a 4th grade IQ knows that.

Christians are no more "all alike" than are blacks, Jews, Chinese, atheists, latinos or ANY other group you can name.

Of course, you'd rather hang onto your outrageous "conspiracy theory" ideals and Rush Limbaugh politics than ever listen to any Truth.

No problem, stay stupid. You're not hurting me. I just hope you don't hurt anyone else either.

when the groupes name includes the label christian in it's title I gress they are christian as in WOMAN's CHRISTIAN TEMPERENCE union.safe bet they are not arabs don't you think?????

RUSH is one of your's not on my side at all!!

I split christians in to two groupes in the thread poll so I guess I do know not all agree with you or each other.

but ash[HOLE]croft IS A CLEAR EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF CHRISTIAN I FEAR IN GOVERMENT NOW!!!

------------------

Adrift

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AdriftClick Here to visit Adrift's HomePageSend a Private Message to AdriftDirect Link to This Post

I have always found it strange how people compare "race*" and religion so freely - I guess they're just used to what the world was like five hundred years ago. These days, you can not seperate Jews from Blacks, or Christians from Chinese - relgion is no longer something which only one group holds (Unless your a Druid, and don't allow people to convert to your religion, but then again, their religion changes depending on the place in which they live).

I know that your not doing this Triad, just think its interesting.

*race = culture group which shares similar charicteristics of some sort (for this statement, at least)

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Right, thanks for acknowledging I wasn't doing this.

Black Jews are still black...and Jewish. Each group is still succeptable to generalizations made in ignorance and fear, individuals not only can be members of multiple groups at once, but in fact nearly never fit into those same generalizations.

Ray, there are MANY "cults" with the word "Christian" in their name. Look up "Christian Science" for one.

Even though you admittedly split Christians into 2 groups, do you really thing every christian in one of those groups fits your evil profile? I know I've given you some grief over this, but surely even you aren't that ignorant. Are you? Time to answer the question for all of us.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
when talking about a groupes actions in history it matters not if most, all' or just some, of a group did it, "they" did it, is still true then same as now.
as most chruchs call them selfs christian so do I. but I agree none is THE TRUE ONE as all are wrong and if there was ONE all would KNOW THE ONE TRUE and none do but all say MY CULT IS THE TRUE ONE. so of course all are wrong.
kinda like debate about how many anil's can debate how many angels dance on a pin
answer is eazy no angels as there are none
but if one god why three parts and sub-gods tooo never mind saints how many classes of angels ARCH SERRIFIN CHERIBS ordinary?? trainee???? how many more and lets not count devils and sub-devils and you call it a one god deal????????

------------------

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Could it be? Civility RETURNING to this thread???!??

****ing EH! I want back in

I'm gonna start by saying that gross generalizations are BAD. That goes for EVERYONE.

Unfortunately, ray, being indirectly responsible for something doesn't always mean that you have to take the blame. The prohibition was instated because alcohol was percieved a threat... It was instituted to lower crime... All it did was make criminals more ORGANIZED. But prohibition didn't create organized crime, the criminals did.

I'll agree with you that a LOT of the stuff that is trying to be banned is being done by church groups. I can't pull any direct references. Sorry. I can see the point of trying to ban stuff considered immoral. But if you ask me, it should be a personal boycott, rather than censorship except in the case of hate-literature.

Unfortunately, ray, you are guilty of making far too many assumptions and generalizations about christians (or any overtly religious group.) INDIVIDUALLY, you are correct, but it's WRONG to lump me (Roman Catholic) with the KKK (for example) just because we claim to follow the teachings of some guy that was nailed to a tree some 2k years ago... Yes, this is an extreme. But it's the same thing.

Christians are people. There are PLENTY of self-rigtheous, hipocritical ******* christians. PLENTY. But not all of us.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2001 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
well the reform lib wing of the KKK may admit cathlics old ones did not but they will probaly take who ever they can get these days!! was not that long ago they were real with many cops in and most were not fbi spys. but thats gone, think they take jews now too.but not athiests

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock