Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Harry Potter must go. (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 
Previous Page | Next Page
Harry Potter must go. by Joe Torma
Started on: 11-18-2001 01:58 PM
Replies: 931
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 02-04-2002 08:13 PM
Pheagey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PheageyClick Here to visit Pheagey's HomePageSend a Private Message to PheageyDirect Link to This Post
Navagator:"thread reaching critical mass sir..."
Captain:"back us off to 300,000 meters ensign and hold orbit."
Nav,:"aye, aye Sire"
Intercom(captains scracky voice):"Attention crew, this could get a littel bumpy."

Man pushing 500 posts now....

------------------
'88 coupe, 5 speed, custome paint job
"I! have a plan!"
Have you seen my website yet?
Http://www.LithiumEffects/pheageysfeiro
Killed: '97 civic CS auto;
Killed by: '94 Civic Ex, '96 Camery LX
Vandalised: 2 time (in 2 days).

IP: Logged
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post

Voytek: Dunno... I tried subtlety, that didn't work... Hence the obviousness

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
How's about this? Let's not talk about Religion, politics, gun rights, abortion, Sexual beliefs, animal rights, cars... oops, now what do we talk about? ... I know, let's talk about paint peeling and grass growing, but we will have to wait till Spring to talk about the grass growing.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I dunno... I bet someoneone, somewhere, would be offended by peeling paint.... might turn into a flamewar about paint techniques.. hehe

and don't even get me started on grass.......

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:
I dunno... I bet someoneone, somewhere, would be offended by peeling paint....

If your not going to eat those paint chips, will you please pass them here so I can?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

SO WHAT IS REAL CHURCH OF JC NOW SOME, ALL OR NONE OF ALL THESE CULTS
I VOTE NONE

Well, it seems that voting "none", is pretty common in Forida.
malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteDirect Link to This Post
in florida we vote gore.
but God is a republican and doesn't know any better.

yeah, i don't have a life either, so i loaded up the flame thrower and i'm going in full tilt!

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by malacite:
in florida we vote gore.
but God is a republican and doesn't know any better.

yeah, i don't have a life either, so i loaded up the flame thrower and i'm going in full tilt!

no not god, just those who think they are gods are republican, damm courts are theives,
as are his bro's boys in fla and that witch hairieass.

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
How's about this? Let's not talk about Religion, politics, gun rights, abortion, Sexual beliefs, animal rights, cars... oops, now what do we talk about? ... I know, let's talk about paint peeling and grass growing, but we will have to wait till Spring to talk about the grass growing.

Well it is summer over here. The grass is growing really fast. We could talk about Britney. Roger will join us then

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
[GIANT can of worms]

So...what do we all think about homosexuality?

Is it right?
Is it wrong?
Is AIDS a curse?
Should people who "gay bash" really be called "Christians"?
What about "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

Call us with your feelings, today on "Let's hear all about it"...

[GIANT can of worms]

Voytek

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post
What do I think about butt-pluggers and $hit packers? Um... no. Not gonna go there. I'll let someone else start off.

Question: Why are [insert appropriate name here] always the first ones to be ready when going on a trip?

Answer: Because they already have their $hit packed!

Sorry. Had to throw this in.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 12-05-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
hey a flame thrower is perfect for peeling paint - assuming you want to peel the paint - but be careful by the windshield and the tires.

and it will stop the grass from growing too.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
I canot belive any normal guy would choose
to be gay do you???
they are born that way, it is not a decision or a whim or anything praying can cure.
but christians hate and fear of gays shows their true nature,total lack of understanding,lack of compasion and readyness to condem others, for what they call a sin.
local christians are now trying to over turn a gayrights law here, but cheated on recall
drive and are now being looked at for charges of fraud.

------------------

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
i should warn you though, hairspray and a match makes an awefull stench if you use it inside the house

esp ifyou are doing 'realist re-entry' detailing on models of Gemini and Mercury space capsules in your bedroom.

oh, and it will melt linoleum flooring. Put the models on a brick or something first.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
OMG you really want to discuss gay people now? talk about risky subjects.

with out approving or condemming, I will only make one observation. Every gay man I have every known, was sexually abused by a male adult when he was a child.

Im counting.... 5 out of 5. All abused by their own fathers BTW.

not a conclusive scientific study - but it sure doenst sound like they were born that way

and they didnt choose it either - it was done to them, and for some reason they decided it was who they really are.

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
Here's a challenge for everyone... Try to find a topic that ray b can't turn into a rant against Christians!!!

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRH:
Here's a challenge for everyone... Try to find a topic that ray b can't turn into a rant against Christians!!!

You've got ME! I don't think there IS one!!

Ray: I will say this only ONE MORE TIME: The people you are talking about are NOT true Christian. TRUE Christians, who follow the bible, do NOT hate ANYONE. Are you getting this?

True followers of Jesus will support His teachings and condemn immorality and perversion. Now, there is a BIG difference between hate and fighting for what's good (good as defined by the Bible).

Did you get this?? If you say one more time that Christians are doing this or that, or that they've done this or that, I will start calling EVERY non-Christian and criminal a Mason. Is that fair? I think so.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 12-05-2001).]

Screwie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieDirect Link to This Post
Is this the longest thread ever now on this forum?
JasonS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JasonSSend a Private Message to JasonSDirect Link to This Post
This post is great...I just have to join in...If you want to be gay...go for it...leaves more chicks for us straight guys...just don't be gay around me.
BTW: those florida guys speak for yourself's not for Florida...I voted for Bush. Good thing too...could you imagine what Gore would have done to the terrorists? <breaks out ruler and slaps hand> ....wait...was that in this post, or another one? oh well...seems like a fitting place to put it.

Jason

JasonS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JasonSSend a Private Message to JasonSDirect Link to This Post

JasonS

38 posts
Member since Feb 2001
wow, i'm tired...it was in this post. It's bad when you can't remember that what you're replying to was something you read a few posts up....must be getting old.
Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post
...just wanted to be #500...

------------------
Its never going to be finished...

PFF
System Bot
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
OMG you really want to discuss gay people now? talk about risky subjects.

with out approving or condemming, I will only make one observation. Every gay man I have every known, was sexually abused by a male adult when he was a child.

Im counting.... 5 out of 5. All abused by their own fathers BTW.

not a conclusive scientific study - but it sure doenst sound like they were born that way

and they didnt choose it either - it was done to them, and for some reason they decided it was who they really are.

5 of 5 is not a very big sample or valid result to base a study on.
but even if true, if the dad was gay and the kid is too, you can't see a genealogy link there????
most young men raped in prison do not become gay on release.same for the rapests in prisons.
most gays are rased by their moms with little or no males for a rolemodel.
most gays say they know they are different at a young pre-sex age and arenot molested as kids by anyone.
AIDS is a virus and will infect anyone reguardless of belife or sexpartners sex.
did your god curse the kids with hemophilia[bleeders] tooo?????and the kids born with AIDS?????
why are females immune from curse of aids if they are gay too. but more in danger if strait then gay???
in africa more straits died of AIDS on 9-11 then were killed in NY NY and day before and every day after too.

------------------

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
not all gay child molesters are the childrens fathers, only amounsgt the 5 I have met personally. - So genetics is not the only possible answer.

and besides, much of our behaviour is learned, not inherited. Children will often convince themselves that ANYTHING is acceptable and ok, rather than have to believe their parent figures are defective or faulty - so maybe they would rather believe that being gay and having sex with a child is ok than to believe their own father, uncle, cousin, grandpa... is a sick twisted scumbag child molester.

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
hey I hear the HP movie was done totally with digital cameras and no film was used at all.

I got another 64 megs of memory for my 1.3Mpixel digital panasonic camera -the one I got for $200 with the 3X optical zoom.

the 64 M was only $40 - and it holds 120 photos, about the same price as three 36 exp rolls of film + developing.

I think I will never buy film again. Digital rules - film is dead!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............PLUNK!
click click click click click click click click click

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
anybody been watching the new ST series? Enterprize?

I think Capt Archer is twice the capt that Picard and Kirk were, combined!

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post

Ken Wittlief

8410 posts
Member since Apr 2001
yes I know the differnce between bait casting and trolling - I just dont know how to spell the sound effects of an electric trolling motor :c)
malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DRH:

seem to me the christians are doing most of the ranting.

in fact it was a christian who started this whole off-topic flame war

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JasonS:
This post is great...I just have to join in...If you want to be gay...go for it...leaves more chicks for us straight guys...just don't be gay around me.
BTW: those florida guys speak for yourself's not for Florida...I voted for Bush. Good thing too...could you imagine what Gore would have done to the terrorists? <breaks out ruler and slaps hand> ....wait...was that in this post, or another one? oh well...seems like a fitting place to put it.

Jason

You meen like HIS DAD DID TO SADDAM?????
or ronnnie did to KADAFY?????
that BS is getting old
you don't know what would of happened
but the anti-freedom BS would of been less
that is for sure.

------------------

Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
not all gay child molesters are the childrens fathers, only amounsgt the 5 I have met personally. - So genetics is not the only possible answer.

and besides, much of our behaviour is learned, not inherited. Children will often convince themselves that ANYTHING is acceptable and ok, rather than have to believe their parent figures are defective or faulty - so maybe they would rather believe that being gay and having sex with a child is ok than to believe their own father, uncle, cousin, grandpa... is a sick twisted scumbag child molester.

Very true. Genetics is an excuse for a lot of wrong-doing now-a-days.

Ray - you obviously haven't heard that Mr. Bush won, fair and square. The Miami Herald, the paper that was probably the loudest supporter of Gore and recounts, DID, in fact, do the recount a month or two after the dust settled. GUESS WHAT? The recount STILL showed that Mr. Bush won! Of all people, you should know this - YOU LIVE THERE! So stop bitching about it. It's called democracy.

malacite WHAT IS YOUR problem?
Not a good idea to start a war without having anything to say on issues discussed.

Now, go back and stick your nose in a different thread if this one bothers you so much.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
The OFFICIAL "Ray's talking out his anus again" post

...did your god curse the kids with hemophilia[bleeders] tooo?????and the kids born with AIDS?????
why are females immune from curse of aids if they are gay too. but more in danger if strait then gay???
in africa more straits died of AIDS on 9-11 then were killed in NY NY and day before and every day after too.

1) I did NOT say AIDS was a curse, or that God sent it as a curse. You are once again reading what you WANT TO HEAR into my posts.

2) Show me ONE study that states women can NOT get AIDS as lesbians, or that they're MORE AT RISK when straight. ONE. WITH REFERENCES.

3) Show me ONE study that states that more than 6,000 STRAIGHT AFRICANS die PER DAY OF AIDS. ONE. WITH REFERENCES.

Also, Christians don't hate gays. We hate homosexuality. There's a HUGE differnece.

You ever know anyone who had a loved one be convicted of murder?!
If they still loved that person, does that mean they love murder?!
NO.
They love the person but hate the crime.
Same principle here.
I suggest you learn it.

BTW, did you know MOST murderers have ties to the Freemasons?! (I like this "everything's the Mason's fault" routine.)

How's it feel? Not good, is it? If you had ever even READ the Bible, you'd know half the stuff you say about these supposed "Christians" could never be true.
We DON'T hate, we DON'T kill, we DON'T lie, we DON'T cheat...what ammunition have you left? Nothing. We're peaceful people. Anyone acting outside the realms of the Bible (killing, stealing, cheating, lying, etc) cannot be counted as a true Christian, so their actions cannot be called "the actions of a Christian".

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 12-05-2001).]

JasonS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JasonSSend a Private Message to JasonSDirect Link to This Post
Ray B, It's better than what Clinton did: 'let's see, I'll fire one cruise missile and turn my back...now where did that cigar go?'

Jason

PFF
System Bot
Voytek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekDirect Link to This Post

Also, Christians don't hate gays. We hate homosexuality. There's a HUGE differnece.

A very good distinction.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Now I can say I contributed...(wait a minute...do I WANT to say that?)

By the way...you people are FUNNY!

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
[b]The OFFICIAL "Ray's talking out his anus again" post

1) I did NOT say AIDS was a curse, or that God sent it as a curse. You are once again reading what you WANT TO HEAR into my posts.

2) Show me ONE study that states women can NOT get AIDS as lesbians, or that they're MORE AT RISK when straight. ONE. WITH REFERENCES.

3) Show me ONE study that states that more than 6,000 STRAIGHT AFRICANS die PER DAY OF AIDS. ONE. WITH REFERENCES.

You ever know anyone who had a loved one be convicted of murder?!
If they still loved that person, does that mean they love murder?!
NO.
They love the person but hate the crime.
Same principle here.
I suggest you learn it.

BTW, did you know MOST murderers have ties to the Freemasons?! (I like this "everything's the Mason's fault" routine.)

How's it feel? Not good, is it? If you had ever even READ the Bible, you'd know half the stuff you say about these supposed "Christians" could never be true.
We DON'T hate, we DON'T kill, we DON'T lie, we DON'T cheat...what ammunition have you left? Nothing. We're peaceful people. Anyone acting outside the realms of the Bible (killing, stealing, cheating, lying, etc) cannot be counted as a true Christian, so their actions cannot be called "the actions of a Christian".

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 12-05-2001).][/B]

1 YOU ASK THE QUESTION I ONLY ANSWERED about a curse. and the idea is based on church statements.
2 only one gay woman has aids who is not in other risk groupes unlike millions of gay men and strait men and women.
one case in the world of woman to woman aids
look it up yourself
3 WHO on aids in africa 2000 deaths 3 million divied 3,000,000 by 365 =?
type in [aids death rate WHO] to check

I know Mason BS IS BS and so do you
christian crimes are in all history books
look that up to!!!!!!!

------------------

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
awww come on guys. There aint nothing wrong with lesbians. Particularly if your the lucky guy taking a pair of them home
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:
You've got ME! I don't think there IS one!!

Ray: I will say this only ONE MORE TIME: The people you are talking about are [b]NOT true Christian. TRUE Christians, who follow the bible, do NOT hate ANYONE. Are you getting this?

True followers of Jesus will support His teachings and condemn immorality and perversion. Now, there is a BIG difference between hate and fighting for what's good (good as defined by the Bible).

Did you get this?? If you say one more time that Christians are doing this or that, or that they've done this or that, I will start calling EVERY non-Christian and criminal a Mason. Is that fair? I think so.

[This message has been edited by Voytek (edited 12-05-2001).][/B]

as I have no way to tell who is a TRUE CHRISTIAN the only thing I can post about is what PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIAN DO.
WHEN A CHURCH LEADER GOES ON TV AND TALKS ABOUT 9-11 AND GOD'S REVENGE ON GAYS,DRUGS, SEX AND bs ect.and they do not ex him out of THE church then and there.never have or will DO ANYTHING TO STOP HATE FROM CHURCH LEADERS BUT JUST GO ON AND ON LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED OR SAY HE IS NOT IN MY SUB-CULT OF CHURCH.
CAN'T YOU SEE IF YOU SPREAD A BELIFE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS AND THEIR ACTIONS, UNLESS YOU TRY TO STOP THEM THEY ACT IN YOUR NAME TOOO.

FROM YOUR BOOK "NOT BY THEIR WORDS BUT BY THEIR DEEDS , YOU WILL KNOW THEM"

I TALK ABOUT REAL DEEDS FACTS NOT WHAT IF
EVERY ONE OF THE ONE BILLION IS STILL DEAD
ALL KILLED BY ARMY THAT BELIVED "THOU SHALL NOT KILL" UNDER MANY DIFFERENT NAMES AND LEADERS AND CULTS ALL CLAIMING TO BE THE ONE TRUE CHURCH EVEN WHEN FIGHTING EACH OTHER.
EVEN TALIBAN THINKS GOD IS ON IT'S SIDE TOO.

------------------

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Sooo...guy/gals; who's the anti-Christ? (not sure to use a capital 'c' or not) Has he made his appearance yet?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-05-2001).]

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

...I have no way to tell who is a TRUE CHRISTIAN is...

...the only thing I can post about is what PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIAN DO....

...FROM YOUR BOOK "NOT BY THEIR WORDS BUT BY THEIR DEEDS , YOU WILL KNOW THEM"...

Dude, very good. You just answered your own question.

You're using a DOUBLE STANDARD.

You can't consider them a Christian just because they SAY they are...you must see if their ACTIONS support their claim.

In ALL the cases you've stated...their actions do NOT support their claim to be a Christian.

Now, as far as other Christians kicking these people out of the church...it's not possible. Now, a lying cheating hateful tel-evangelist wouldn't be welcome in MY congregation, unless he was coming in repentance to make amends.

BUT...it's a free country, and if some creep wants to start a TV Ministry and fleece the flock, no one can stop him.

It's not like he need the OK of the Church to be called a church...You could start your own church tomorrow, and call it whatever you want...

So there you have it. By your own words, you now have a clear understanding now that these people aren't what they claim.

So I don't expect we'll be seeing any more ignorant posts about mass-murdering theiving "Christians".

Later.

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 12-05-2001).]

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post

CAN'T YOU SEE IF YOU SPREAD A BELIFE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHERS AND THEIR ACTIONS, UNLESS YOU TRY TO STOP THEM THEY ACT IN YOUR NAME TOOO.

That's the same logic the 'kill all arabs' bunch is using.

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2001 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
MJ DO YOU REALY THINK A FIGMENT OF JOHN OF PATMOS'S FEVER DREAM WILL END THE WORLD???
UNIVERCE TOO?????
WELL IT IS ABOUT AS LIKELY AS THE SUN NOT RIZING AFTER AZTEK'S STOP CUTTING OUT HEARTS
AS THEY THOUGHT GODS WANTED TO INSURE SUN RIZING.
DON'T YOU THINK ENDING A WORLD FULL OF LIFE IS EVIL

VERY WEIRD EVIL
WORSE THAN TALIBAN EVIL AND THATS VERY VERY HARD TO DO!!!!

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock