Ratbirds beaten at own game by BENGAL4
Started on: 09-24-2001 12:41 AM
Replies: 40
Last post by: 2M4 Dale on 12-24-2001 12:31 PM
BENGAL4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
BENGALS 21
RAVENS 10

What a game. Bengal defense had 6 takaways. In fact , the defense kicked their ass. Offense had them guessing all day.
Ravens were out played, Brian Billick was out coached and WE BEAT THE WORLD CHAMPS.

Bengals 2-0 in September. AWESOME.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
LOL I was waiting for some bungles fan to post here.

He who has forgotten who has had the worst record in the NFL for the past 10 years.

He who has forgotten who won the super bowl last year.

The Ravens obviously didn't have their heads in the game (6 turnovers proves that w/o a doubt). Even their record setting D can't save them when the Offense keeps giving up the ball on their own 30 and 40 yard lines. BTW, the Bungles D played ok, but allowing 382 total yards is by no means "kickin ass".

Did Corey Dillon break 100 yards? Yeah I they really kept the ravens Defense guessing lol. We had more yards per pass BTW.

Well guess what. The Bungles have to play the Ravens at home later on in the season. You can bet when we romp them I will be back here to post.

I will also be back here to post when the Bungles fail to make the playoffs for the 150th consecutive year.

Yes, the Bungles played good enough to pull off the upset, I'll give them that. But the way the Ravens played I think the Baltimore school of the blind could have whooped em. I think S. Sharpe said it best "If you can’t get the ball in from the 1, you don’t deserve to win anyway."

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Just take your medicine Jeff. All that losing is in the past. Were talking about this season. It's not what the Ravens did to lose, it's what the Bengals did to WIN.

With no running game, the Ravens had to pass. The Bengals pressured Grbac all day. On offense, they kept the Ravens in their nickel package for most of the game. That changed what the Ravens could do on defense. We moved the ball and scored when we needed to. It could have been worse, If Darnay Scott styas in bounds, that a touchdown. Our kicker missed 3 field goals. It could have been 30 - 10.

Thats OK, I will have a great Monday, I hope you do too.

Bill
86GT
3800 S/C

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
I am having a great Monday, because the Browns won too. Ty Detmer...7 INT's? HA HA HA

I was at Mid-Ohio all day yesterday...couldn't believe my ears when I turned on the radio and heard BENGALS 21, RAVENS 10.

Looks like for the third year in a row, I am going to lose my "Bengals vs. Browns" bet with the mouthy Bengals fan in our company's sales dept.

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Yeah, when I heard the Bengals won I was like . But then I remembered all the years they started the season like that and then went down like the Titanic. This being my last season to cheer for them before the Texans dominate the NFL, I will continue to hope, but won't put any money on them.

------------------
Chuck Hodges
Vice President, Classic Fiero Owners Group International

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
Yeah, when I heard the Bengals won I was like . But then I remembered all the years they started the season like that and then went down like the Titanic. This being my last season to cheer for them before the Texans dominate the NFL, I will continue to hope, but won't put any money on them.

Cheever said it best. If any of you Bungles fans care to wager on the next Ravens/Bungles game, I would be more then willing to take that bet. Anyone? Anyone?

Its not what the Bungles did to win, its what the Ravens did to lose. They had fumbles left and right, punt return fumbles, our pathetic running back fumbled. Then Grbac with his interceptions. If you look at 2 of them, he had more then enough time to make a decent pass or even throw it away. That one interception at the end there was a bit lucky, that guy must have a 52" vertical or something because I have never seen a football player jump that high to get a pass like that. The Bungles had just over 200 yards total offense. That tells me right there they didn't do anything to win. We screwed ourselves.

As long as we don't ever get beat by the Skins, I will always have good mondays.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
You couldn't have been watching the same game I was. All of the Ratbirds turnovers were FORCED errors, made by a swarming defense. The game was actually won in the 3rd quarter. The second half kickoff was not fumbled, it was taken away. the ratbirds first possesion ended when Todd Heep fumbles. Take those forced errors and Grbacs interception to end the 1st half, and that is a 21 point swing.

Face it Jeff, I think you will have a few more bad Mondays, because the Ravens offense is terrible. Yes they did throw for 300+ yards, but that's with 64 attempts.

With no running game, your defense is going to be on the field alot. And with every game, a title game (teams get up more for the defending champs), the Ravens might suffer the fate of a few defending champions and miss the playoffs all together.

Will we win in Baltimore? Who knows. It's hard to win on the road. Will we be competitive? Absolutely. These aren't the bungles any more. They are the BENGALS.

As for a wager, I'll bet ya. You figure up what you want to lose, and lets go for it. And remember one thing. The final score was,

BENGALS 21
RAVENS 10

That's the last word. HA.

Bill
86GT
3800 S/C

PS. My car can whip your car too.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Forced errors haha. Like when McAlister caught the ball then dropped it right away, yeah thats a forced error all right. Our O line played like sh!t but Grbac is used to that. He made some dumb mistakes but had an overall good game. As I said before, our yards per pass average was better then the Bungles so it doesn't matter how many attempts we had.

We will see what the Bungles will do this year. Competitive? Maybe but if history has taught us anything, they will finish with yet another losing season.

Grbacs interception in the first half was a fluke play, admit it. The ball bounced off practically ever player on the field. If the ball would have landed in the hands of a Raven it would have been 10-0. But like I said things like that just didn't swing our way that game.

Ravens offense is terrible? lol. We won the SUPER BOWL (remember that thing? prob. not its been so long) with Dilfer as our QB. Now we have Grbac who is a pro-bowl Qb not to mention upgrading O-line (Searcy is out until Oct. though). How did that Bungles offense do last year? Hmm...

p.s. I am very close to closing a deal on a 3rd gen RX7, which with $1000 worth of work (mostly maintenance things) will run low 12s. I don't have the Fiero anymore. Get your facts straight before you run your mouth.

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BENGAL4:
PS. My car can whip your car too.

Mmmmm ... not sure if I'd play that card yet, Bill! LOL!!!

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Did you read the Sun this morning? They said the same thing regarding the forced errors. I guess you know more than the sports writers huh?

Competitive? Yea we were competitive enough to kick the Ravens ass back to Baltimore.

Grbac's interception a fluke? Well you guys won a few games last year on those types of fluke plays. Remember Ray Lewis's interception right out of Eddie George's hands in the AFC championship game?

As for the Ravens offense and winning the Super Bowl, they dont have the same offense they had last year. They won a championship with defense and special teams. I will admit they are the best defense, I have ever seen play and I've seen a few.(70's Steelers, Dolphins & Vikings, 85 Bears). But, last year is history and it is what have you done for me lately.

Finally, as for me getting my facts before shooting off my mouth, how was I supposed to know about your car problems? Let me know when mommy and daddy get you a new car and we will talk about a wager or a race.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Mommy and Daddy lol. There you go shooting off your mouth again. FYI, I am getting a rather large bonus from the Air Force. You would race a Peter Ferrel RX7? lmao. Better make sure the wife is ready to take out that second mortgage.

I stated twice before that fluke plays arent going for us this year LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR. I won't debate that. But how is Ray Lewis' speed a fluke? How do you fluke speed and LB intuition? The Titans have had a few fluke plays themselves BTW (i.e. music city miracle)

p.s. my wang is bigger

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 09-24-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
As for my wife, she is deceased. Maybe you should get your facts straight, huh. As for your wang, I'm sure the boys in Baltimore like it.
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2001 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post

. As for your wang, I'm sure the boys in Baltimore like it.

ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

------------------
Shaun 85 GT with nitrous
0-60 in 5.6 seconds
Shaun41178@hotmail.com

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2001 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

As for my wife, she is deceased. Maybe you should get your facts straight, huh. As for your wang, I'm sure the boys in Baltimore like it.

No they don't but the ones in Daytona Beach sure do (wink wink shaun)

Shaun41178

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2001 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post
**** FOREVER!
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post

Shaun41178

1285 posts
Member since Jan 99
sig test

------------------
Shaun 85 GT with nitrous
0-60 in 5.6 seconds
Shaun41178@hotmail.com
**** FOREVER!

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
How about that wager, Jeff?
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post

changed my mind

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 09-25-2001).]

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Aw c'mon. Money talks and BS walks. Dont you have faith in your team?
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Well see, I have other things to spend my money on besides strippers and new windows for the trailer home

FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChadMan:
I am having a great Monday, because the Browns won too. Ty Detmer...7 INT's? HA HA HA

LoL, its amazing how many people are willing to bet with the Lions here in Michigan. I have $10 against the Lions every game. Plus I have addition $5 if Johnny Benson doesn't win a race. Thank you die hard michigan sports fans, I credit the some of you to my wealth! lol, I should do like $1 on the Tigers a game, but no is that stupid to bet with me there, I have tried. Only Michigan team I support is the Wings, they are gonna win the Cup this year for sure. Colorado got lucky.......we will see.......

PFF
System Bot
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Well, you must have new windows, because you were the one to bring it up. I'll just consider the source. Another GEN X blowhard.

And whats wrong with going to a strip club? Are you a communist or what? Oh, I forgot, your not old enough to go yet.

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2001 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad to know Ohio isn't the only state with blindly loyal sports fans, Kyle. I could make a fortune betting against the Buckeyes in bowl games and vs. the Wolverines, except that I'm a diehard Buckeye fan and OSU alum and would consider that treasonous.

Did you get your new 4-sp tranny yet, Bill? Is it a 4.10 or a 3.65?

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2001 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Chadman,

Had a 3.65 installed but it didn't last. I don't think it was right from the beginning. It locked up on me at Scott's and I am taking it back to Mansfield in a week or two. We are putting a 4.10 in this time because I could tell a big difference in torque. The 3.65 just wasn't as quick. I'll call you when I return from Mansfield.

Oh Jeff!! How about that wager. You can't back down, if you are a man. C'mon, show us you can back your words up. It doesn't have to be $100.00, How about $50.00? That will leave you $950.00 for mods to the super jap car you are buying. you'll need every penny.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2001 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hey moron, I said 100.00, but I changed it thats why I said "changed my mind". I originally had more.

p.s. my top speed will be around 180, I'll see ya at 120 ....

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2001 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Black88GT:
[B]Well see, I have other things to spend my money on besides strippers and new windows for the trailer home

You should be a politician, since you talk out of both sides of your mouth.
It seems to me that you don't want to wager.

If you do, I cant really tell from your confusing posts, how about $500.00. I'm sure that between now and Dec 23(Game day if you cant read a schedule), you can earn that much flipping burgers or stocking shelves.

PS. I'm sure you can come up with something better than moron. I love having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2001 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

BENGAL4

1137 posts
Member since Jul 99

Originally posted by Black88GT:

changed my mind

That's a clear wager? LOL

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 09-25-2001).]

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
I am sure everyone will be disappointed, but I decided to take this to PM's.

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
I wont let you make this private.

Written by Black88GT

I put I changed my mind to explain the reason why I edited it. If I didn't want to wager anything, I would have JUST put I changed my mind. Why would I leave the amount up there if I edited it?
I truly feel sorry for you. You probably get off your dead end job around 4 or so, come home sit on the couch and drink a few beers before dosing off, then doing it all over the next morning. Now that football season is here you have that to amount your life to. Quite sad.

You can come with your personal insults all you want. It just proves what a 40 something loser has to offer to this world. I could care less about getting into an argument with you over this game. Because, if all whats happened over these past weeks has shown you anything, it is just a game. You think when I am looking at fighting a war, I could give a **** who wins a football game on Sunday? It means so little to me now. I will still be passionate about it, but it will never be the same to me. Ever.

And FYI, I am going into the Air Force, where they have something called college. It's a place where people go for education (there's one of those big words for you again, and you thought heineken was hard to spell).

What you like to insult is what you want the most.

p.s. you picked a bad mid-life crisis car, and you got ripped for the installation.

------------------
Jeff (AOL IM - FieroTT)
'88 GT t-top 3.4 (sold)
Baltimore, MD - MAFOA

"

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post

BENGAL4

1137 posts
Member since Jul 99
This post started out to be a fun message regarding a perrenial losing team, beating the world champions. It seems my little friend forgot to keep it in the spirit for which it was intended. Most people like an argument. We can all agree to disagree. His choice in taking this private was not his choice to make, so thats my reason on posting his "PM" message here.

As for feeling sorry for me, don't bother. If that is how you picture me, thats fine, but you make alot of assumptions and all that does is make you look like an a$$.

I am passionate about the NFL. It is a release from the responsibilities of life, of which you haven't experinenced yet. Try waking up on a Monday morning and your wife, lying beside you, has died of no apparent reason. Then you have to tell 2 little girls that their mother is gone and is never coming back. I wouldn't wish that tradgedy on anyone, but I have become a stronger person because of it.

Do I come home from my boring 9 to 5 job, just to get on PFF and argue with people, I think not. You have me beat in the number of posts, 1989 to 397, so who needs a life.

If the attack on the WTC has you so upset, why did you reply in the first place? IT IS A DIVERSION. I am devestated and sadden by the events of the last 3 weeks and you are right, our country will never be the same.

I applaud you for joining the Air Force. If I was 18, I would be concerned about the looming war. I have a nephew that is in the Marines, my whole family is worried about what is going to happen. Get an education, if the Air Force is the vehicle, great. I was fortunate enough to get my degree from the University of Cincinnati. You won't make any real money without one. So much for insulting what I want. I have it.

Finally, as for picking a bad mid-life crisis car, you seemed to like Fieros at one time. What happened? If Fieros are bad, why are you still on this forum? My engine swap has been aggravating to say the least. I am still working the bugs out of it and the problems will be resolved.

Am I a 40 year old loser? I think not. Just ask the many friends I have made and cherish from this forum alone. Not bad for a bad mid-life crisis car.

Bill
86GT
3800 II S/C

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
Black88GT

All you are doing is showing you are as much of a d**k as most of us already assumed you were as shown in many other posts. When you start insulting someone that has gone through as much as BENGAL has, you have definitely crossed the line.

Don't bother emailing me privately because I'll just post it and show everyone how insignificant you really are.

As for ditching the fiero, I'm glad I don't have to relate to a fool like yourself anymore through the cars that we drive.

PFF
System Bot
FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
Black88GT-- What makes you think that you are all that and a bag of chips? You are going into the Air Force, good for you. I sincerely applaud you for defending our Country. However, it does not make you the second coming. You know nothing about Bill, nothing. This so called couch potato named Bill comes home from work everyday and then immediately leaves to go coach one of the many sports teams that his daughters participate in. In spite of the horrible tragedy he and his family experienced, he rallied to make things right for his girls and those around him.

We have all been deeply saddened and terrified by what is occuring in our Country. ALL OF US, not just you. People handle things in different ways. Bill's escape happens to be football. If your diversion is different, fine. Just realize that your diversion and the way you handle things makes you no better than anyone else, just different.

Scott and I consider ourselves extremely lucky to have a dear friend like Bill, an extremely intelligent, caring and considerate man. In the future, know what and who you are talking about before YOU run your mouth.

87ECOsomething

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2001 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECOsomethingSend a Private Message to 87ECOsomethingDirect Link to This Post
I do not see it fair - or my place, for that matter - to personally attack anyone here and I don't fully understand why this turned personal but it has to stop - IMMEDIATELY!!!

I will, as others have done already, inform you, Jeff, that you will not meet a kinder, gentler, more caring person than Bill!

I had the pleasure of meeting him for the first time back in February of 2000 and my life was changed forever! He has been inspirational, spiritual, motivational, supportive and, without a doubt, the best friend a person could ask for!!! After seeing him not only survive the many tragedies he's weathered over the past year, but excel as a person - AND A PARENT - through them, I view Bill as something of a gift from God. A gift that demonstrates, as he has to my family, that you CAN overcome the worst tragedies ... and I consider myself the luckiest man in the world to be able to call him my friend!

Let's put the boxing gloves away, shake hands, and end this now!

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2001 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2001 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
I see your still speechless.
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2001 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
All i can say is... Art Model can burn in hell!... oh look it rymed! Takin a team from my city... ill... ill... ***** and moan... thats what ill do!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AOL IM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS ~ soon will be turboed

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2001 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
I agree with The Fieromaster !!! And BENGAL4 is a great guy even if he does sleep in my antique station wagon !!! But the Bengals suck anyway...lol

C'mon speedweeks !!!!!

Lets get this football crap over and start the new racing season !!!

BENGAL4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2001 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BENGAL4Send a Private Message to BENGAL4Direct Link to This Post
Hey Dale,

At least you woke me up when it started raining and my feet were dangling out the window. And yea we do suck, our offense is terrible, but our defense has been playing great all year. It's a start I guess.

Merry Christmas to you Dale and Christine and your whole brood.

Bill

2M4 Dale

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2001 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2M4 DaleSend a Private Message to 2M4 DaleDirect Link to This Post
Merry Christmas to You and Yours Bill !!!
87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2001 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post

At least you woke me up when it started raining and my feet were dangling out the window.

Ya, but then you moved inside where the rest of us got to enjoy your "sleeping music"!!!

Merry Christmas to you guys! Here's to another great year with my buds!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock