Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Pennock's Soap Opera.....help me out. (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
Pennock's Soap Opera.....help me out. by My7Fieros
Started on: 08-11-2001 09:20 PM
Replies: 169
Last post by: JSocha on 12-23-2001 08:22 PM
FieroBritney

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBritneySend a Private Message to FieroBritneyDirect Link to This Post
Come on eds. This is the longest you have ever gone without enlightening us with your rapier like wit.

Let's go little man.

And before you waste your time analyzing that comment, yes I was referring to your penis size.

IP: Logged
rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Carlos,(pool boy) can't wait for the family reunion tomorrow. He knows Fiero Lisa will be there, tries to remember her favorite lotion...
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
It's not a real soap opera until I go behind My7Fieros back and sleep with (_insert name here_) and become a home wrecker!!! Then I Have to tell Fierobaby that FieroKid87 is a liar and a cheater so she gets mad at him and they break up... hmm this could be fun

edited because I almost forgot about my fling with Carlos the poolboy- however am I going to fit him into my busy schedule?

And Don't I get some toned sexy single personal trainer with perfect abs too??

[This message has been edited by FieroLisa (edited 08-12-2001).]

FieroBritney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBritneySend a Private Message to FieroBritneyDirect Link to This Post
Wow, looks like eds has refused to respond, even though he was fully called out.

Funny how the master de(bater) doesn't seem to have the balls when it's not on his terms.

Don't worry eds, I'm going to make the time to follow your posts.

It's begun.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
(Wow britney, you ARE the biggest idiot on this forum (please ed, do NOT respond to her/him)... Britney, shutup, you are an embaressment to the world.. Try NOT to change the subject of this thread.) <-- Please, no one else respond to that

Can I be the guy who used to be a nice guy and helped everyone, but has gotten more and more cynical and has turned into the suspected killer?

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
[B]It's not a real soap opera until I go behind My7Fieros back and sleep with (_insert name here_) and become a home wrecker!!! Then I Have to tell Fierobaby that FieroKid87 is a liar and a cheater so she gets mad at him and they break up... hmm this could be fun

edited because I almost forgot about my fling with Carlos the poolboy- however am I going to fit him into my busy schedule?

And Don't I get some toned sexy single personal trainer with perfect abs too??
B]

Well, we havent figured out Poupas occupation yet.

If you have to settle, I'll be at the bar.

onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
onfire - The lone stranger that cruises into town. Hmmm. Who could he be? A long lost brother to Loki the millionaire oil tycoon? The ex husband of California Kid's future wife? The suposed killer of mrgone?

Ahhh, the mystery.

FieroBritney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBritneySend a Private Message to FieroBritneyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
(Wow britney, you ARE the biggest idiot on this forum (please ed, do NOT respond to her/him)... Britney, shutup, you are an embaressment to the world.. Try NOT to change the subject of this thread.) <-- Please, no one else respond to that

Can I be the guy who used to be a nice guy and helped everyone, but has gotten more and more cynical and has turned into the suspected killer?

Remember what I said about who has whom in their mouth now?

You are exactly who I was referring to.

Let eds fight his own battles. He is the catylist for the negativity. Since it seems he can act with impunity, I will make it a point to act in kind. Someone will end up getting banned. Whether it's him or me, I'm beyond caring. It's all about the end result now.

This forum has been seriously damaged by this assh*le. Good people have left. He has tied up many threads with his (your) bullsh*t.

I am going to follow him from now on. Every attempt he makes to start arguments for no reason, I will be there.

I am not concerned with his weak threats at intimidation. Cliff may feel there is something to his threats and that's why he is allowed to continue starting crap.

This forum will be a better place when he is gone. If Cliff decides I should be booted for calling him out, so be it.

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
There's a fire down at the court house! EdsB52 office was not damaged but the birth records were destroyed. We will never know who Stimpy's real parents were unless...
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroHeather:
I dont even know where *I* would fit in in this world of PFF. Any ideas?

FieroHeather could be the local "Doctor", she knows everyone's secrets. She is currently seeing FieroBritney who has a severe case of PMS at the moment and can't decifer real from fiction.

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Unless Stimpy comes out of his coma.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 08-12-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
but Old Lars, who's been around forever digs out his birth/death newspaper collection and anounces Stimpy's parents were.....
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
but Old Lars, who's been around forever digs out his birth/death newspaper collection and anounces Stimpy's parents were.....

Oh My *** !! They were FieroBritney and EdsB52!

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Britney: Yup.. Whatever.. Carry on.

Once again, the Fiero world has seen why John has gone insane with rage..

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Poor Stimpy!
Where's that ominous pipe organ music coming from?

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Carlos chokes on his Corona!!!
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Hey, quit wasting perfectly good beer!

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Thought he was talking about choking on a cigar. Is anybody keepin track of all this? (My heels are killin me)
Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
It's not a real soap opera until I go behind My7Fieros back and sleep with (_insert name here_) and become a home wrecker!!!

Come on over! The only way you can wreck my home is if something gets broken during acrobatic sex acts that can't even be shown on soap operas! And My7 would never suspect because he thinks I am a nice guy anyway! hehe

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
As I sit on my stool at the end of the bar watching the fog slowly slide past the window I think to my self, "when did the bar get so busy and noisey", I sigh, dip my donut into a large glass of bourbon, take a bite and drift back into my daydream........ Lisa, I win the go-kart race again!

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2001 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
EdsB52A month ago or so a squirrel with the moniker sjp777 got extremely hostile with me, sent me threats through private email, then rescinded and said he would never write to me again. Well, I knew he couldn't stay away. It's also predictably fitting that he would hide behind the moniker of a girl, seeing that he's such a little ***** . In the following transcribed posts I will both convincingly explain why the person posting under the moniker 'FieroBritney' is a guy, and why that guy is the same person posting as sjp777. I will support this argument through the common coincidence of both monikers being present on the same thread, and the masculine language use and subject matter. I will further support this argument with the given evidence that sjp777 is from the Vancouver, Washington area, and FieroBritney posted information regarding a Fiero event in Richland, Washington which is 206 miles from the former (per mapquest). And finally, the contempt for me that is shown in the writings of sjp777 is also present in the writings of FieroBritney.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002129.html
sjp777 originates post with
"Total confidence, total domination. They could really be the first team to go undefeated in the playoffs.
L.A. now has what Chicago had a couple years ago. Common denominator: Phil Jackson. Yeah, I know the arguement, look at the players he's had. But what other coach can get superstar egos like that to play together as a team? All the bickering between Kobe and Shaq, just like Michael and Scotty in years past. What happens when playoff time rolls around? Egos get put aside and the ass kickin begins.
cadaver replies with:
"Ok time to make some more friends.
You do realize that it is only a basketball game, right?"
FieroBritney posts:
You do realize you're being a complete dick for no reason right?"
Coincidental how FieroBritney backs sjp777, isn’t it?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/010810.html
Posted by FieroBritney
"and I thought I had blood in MY underwear"
Same thread posted by sjp777
"Yes welcome. We can always use more girls in here"
Same thread posted by FieroBritney
"I don't know what you're talking about.
How rude
Why do men always think they are such know it alls"
Coincidental how sjp777 backs FieroBritney, isn’t it? Would a girl in this club post like that? I think not, that’s guy talk. But yes sjp777, I’m sure you do have blood in your underwear.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/011485.html
Posted by FieroBritney (really sounds like something a chick would write, doesn't it?):
"Switch from a 4 speed to an auto? Are you stoned?
Most people usually want to go the other way.
Stick with what you have or you'll be kicking yourself afterward"
Then she posted:
"Fieros are sports cars. Sports cars are made to be driven, not to just point and go.
Automatic Corvettes are an abomination.
Automatics belong in minivans"
A girl writing this? Most girls like automatics.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/011486.html
FieroBritney originated this post with:
"I'm running mobil 1 5w30 in my 5 speed and it seems to shift a little notchy and it's easy to blow shifts under hard acceleration.
Is that oil too thin for the synchronisers to work correctly? And if so what would be better? I want to stick with a synthetic
I saw some mobil 1 gear oil in the store but it was really a heavy weight and about $8 a quart. Would that work better and be worth the expense?"
Then replied with:
"I got the GM synchromesh.
$15 a quart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And contrary to one of the above posts, the getrag 5 speed takes 2 quarts not 1.
It had better be worth it."
Then sjp777 pipes in with this affirmation of what FieroBritney wrote:
"According to the chilton manual, and the original 88 fiero owners manual, the getrag takes 4 pts which is 2 quarts.
The Izuzu 5 speed takes 2.7"
Then FieroBritney replies with:
"Update:
Been 3 days with the synchromesh and so far it's very impressive. No blown shifts, no problems getting into 1st at stoplights.
It's like a whole new trans. Shifts are solid and precise.
2 thumbs up!"
Girls racing and blowing shifts? Without being sexist, as some girls do race, it’s unusual and unlikely. Worried about synchronizers, a girl? Don’t think so. Then she straightens out the quantity issue, while sjp77 pipes in to reaffirm. ‘Shifts are solid and precise?’ Maybe Shirley Muldowny, but not the average girl in PFF.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/012089.html
FieroBritney replies to an inquiry with:
"Fierostore has cross drilled roters with carbomet pads for the 88's for $220 a pair.
That's only about $75 more than new stock stuff and should be plenty worth the added expense.”
Girls worrying about the brake rotors for maximum braking and concerned with the pad composition? Doesn’t wash.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/012184.html
FieroBritney replies to an inquiry with:
"Just ask a dealer for GTA hood louvers from a late 80's trans am. They are still available new from pontiac and cost $35 each. If your dealer doesn't have them in stock, he can easily order them."
More stuff on technical information.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/007713.html
sjp777 initiates a thread with:
"Even though I despise George W, with the passage of his tax plan we all get rebates this year.
$300 for singles, $500 for single parents, and $600 for married couples.
We should all have our checks by September. I will be buying a kevlar clutch from Fierostore if my current one lasts until I get the check. If I have to replace it on my own before that, I will be calling Mr Mike for some leather seats when the check arrives.
What FIERO RELATED things will you all be doing with the extra cash?"
Sjp777 replies to LZeitgeist with:
"Get out from under your car once and awhile."
Sjp777 posts:
"always a few Doubting Thomas'
If you pay income tax, you'll get it. I'm sure Mr Bush will see to it that you do. Now that the democrats control congress again (thank you God), it's probably that last bit of his original agenda that will see the light of day."
FieroBritney posts:
"Stop, you'll jinx it!
I need a new dress to go with my new name.
some shoes would be nice too"
This one is interesting. FieroBritney supports sjp777, but gives herself away with the new name remark. But yes sjp777, I’m sure you can buy a new dress and shoes. They’ll probably go well with your slight disposition and tendency toward effeminate behavior.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/007721.html
FieroBritney replies to a post regarding changing user name:
"so there"
Right, confirmation and a little sass.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/008338.html
FieroBritney posts a resource in regard to engine modification: http://www.geocities.com/fiero88gt1/top_ten_budget_fiero_enhancement.htm
More of the same. A supposed girl posting information on engine enhancements and oil viscosities; highly unlikely.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/008842.html
FieroBritney posts a Fiero event in Washington. How coincidental, sjp777 lives a couple hundred miles from there:
"Pasted below are the details. I hope it formats ok. It's too much to retype.
NORTHWEST FIERO FEST 2001
RICHLAND, WASHINGTON, AUGUST 10, 11, 12

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
FRIDAY EVENING, AUG. 10TH: Pick up your " goodie bag " and event info, and enjoy a light meal and beverages on the lawn next to the Columbia River. 7:00 til 9:00 PM
SATURDAY MORNING, AUG. 11TH: Show lot opens at 8:00 at McCurley Pontiac in Pasco. McCurley is providing wash and detail bays, first come, first serve. Judging begins at 11:00 AM sharp. Show ends at 2:00 PM.
SATURDAY EVENING: Banquet and awards at the Tower Inn in Richland. After the banquet, we will go on a 11 mile cruise on George Washington Drive with the assistance of the local law enforcement.
SUNDAY MORNING, AUG. 12TH: Breakfast with friends, then out to the back lot at 9;00 AM for " slow drags, and the infamous " bean bag toss". About 12:00 noon we will say farewell til next year.

REGISTRATION INFORMATION
CLASSIFICATIONS
A. 84 Stock coupe/SE B. 84 Stock Indy Pace Car C. 85 Stock coupe/ SE D. 85 Stock GT
B. E. 86 Stock coupe/SE F. 86 Stock GT G. 87 Stock coupe/SE H. 87 Stock GT I. 88 Stock coupe
C. J. 88 Stock Formula K. 88 Stock GT L. Mera/Zimmer M.Custom N.Custom Modified
D. O.Super Modified P.Kit Car Q. Concours ( 2000 miles or less for each year of existence, any model )

REGISTRATION DUE BY JULY, 20. AFTER THAT ADD $ 10.00
Registration fee.................................... $ 35.00
Late fee................................................ ______
Friday reception (per person).............. $ 5.00
Banquet (per person).......................... $ 25.00
Additional T-Shirts ( each ).................. $ 15.00
(one free with registration)
Med___ Large___XL___XXL____
Additional dash plaque (one free)....... $ 3.00
Check #________ TOTAL......... $________

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: PEGASUS PRODUCTIONS
12530 182ND AVE. S.E.
SNOHOMISH, WA. 98290

CONTACT SHILO INN DIRECT FOR ROOM RESERVATIONS ( 509 ) 946-4661

REGIONAL CONTACTS
BOISE IDAHO: Bill Grant Fiero84@aol.com
BRITISH COLUMBIA: David Bergquist Captfieroofbc@home.com
PORTLAND, OREGON: Dan Tucker 17ccm@home.com
RENO, NEVADA: Kym Robinson Fieroroadclub@aol.com
WESTERN WASHINGTON: Ben Didlot Benjamatic@aol.com
EASTERN WASHINGTON: Greg Gulliford Lilrdfiero@servershare.net
HOTEL ROOM RATES
1-2 PERSONS $65.00
2-4 PERSONS $75.00
Make reservations by July 9th to lock in these rates
From I-82, exit on George Washington Dr. and head north"

Who was it that wrote those truly brilliant words; A lot of work to prove the obvious? Yes, again true on both accounts. Now sjp777 will pipe in with his anger at me bringing this up and that it’s a big lie. And in order to maintain the façade, FieroBritney will continue to post. The one question I have is that if sjp777 also goes out in public trying to pass as FieroBritney minus the Fiero, or if his cross-gendered charade starts and ends here? Sjp777, are you gender dysphoric? Actually, scratch it, I don’t want to know and please don’t post pictures.

Now that I’ve briefed the posts, I’m further able to cement my correlation between FieroBritney and sjp777. In his rant in this thread FieroBritney wrote:
“Remember what I said about who has whom in their mouth now?” And:
“Who's got whom in their mouth now? Losers.”
And from private email, sjp777 wrote:
“And I’m so happy to see I made your list.”
Without further referring to the dark days, this is in reference to the list that was posted in which sjp777 was a member. And yes, we all know what you said about the mouth list.
Then Fiero Britney wrote:
“Let eds fight his own battles. He is the catylist for the negativity. Since it seems he can act with impunity, I will make it a point to act in kind. Someone will end up getting banned. Whether it's him or me, I'm beyond caring. It's all about the end result now.”
Of course you don’t care if FieroBritney gets banned, that moniker is expendable. What you want to occur is for FieroBritney and EdsB52 to get banned so you can start posting again. You know, I deserve no medal of brilliance for figuring this out, as simple people leave trails of clues everywhere.
FieroBritney wrote:
“This forum has been seriously damaged by this assh*le. Good people have left. He has tied up many threads with his (your) bullsh*t.:
Pretty insightful for someone that’s supposedly been here since May with 24 posts. It’s almost as if you’ve been here longer.
FieroBritney wrote:
“I am not concerned with his weak threats at intimidation.”
What threats and intimidation? Please post them.
FieroBritney wrote:
“I've got big plans for you.”
Sjp777 wrote in private email:
“I am embarrassed to think you’re from Tempe. I obviously have spent a lot of time there. In fact, I’ll probably be moving back there by year-end. Maybe I’ll see you around.” “I would love to meet you though”
Why be ambiguous, spell out your big plans or continue to be thought of as a no-show. I mean, it seems like you’re right on the brink of making some great declaration, so please do. I’ll tell you what, you talk and I’ll listen (an offer most would jump at!).

[This message has been edited by EdsB52 (edited 08-12-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I'm confused. In this soap opera, am I half of a girl's dual personality? Or a guys?
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
artherd is in a paralell universe, where there's a guy, a 'girl' and a guy. And they are evil. Or something.

Coming this summer!

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I hope I'm abducted by aliens in the VERY near future.
annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
I think this fictional soap opera needs a therapist to treat all the crazy people!!!
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I think annie should play the disturbed phyciatrist(sp)who knows everyones secrets and has everyone afraid of her!
Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
"I am going to follow him from now on. Every attempt he makes to start arguments for no reason, I will be there." - FieroBritney

Well I for one am going to sleep much better knowing this. Hypathetically speaking, if Ed is so bad, what makes you think you are any better. It took you six or seven posts in order to get a responce from Ed. Now, one would have been sufficient. The only thing you have accomplished in my eyes, is making yourself look immature. The amusing thing is that people like you actually think you are "saving" us from Ed, but in reality you are only making things worse. Ed is not the one currently causing trouble... you are. And as I had stated in another post, now a lighthearted thread has turned into a shin kicking contest. Cliff made the decision to leave this forum running, but I think if anything were to change his mind, it would be the useless (yes, useless) crap you are spewing, and yet you view yourself as a hero. Not to mention the fact that you are well out of your league when it comes to showing up Ed. That much is obvious. And, haven't you noticed that most of us are either ignoring you or telling you to knock it off? Take the hint, or take it to email.

My apologies to everyone for posting this here. I was going to email it but unfortunately his/her email is not posted.

------------------

If you can read this, I'm parked.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2001 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
Damnit, thanks Urchin, I forgot that one detail. I meant to close the deal with that one (no email). So obvious, yet so obscure (when you type for 7 hours in a row!). So now I have a cyberstalker. Excuse me if I don't feel like Rebecca Scheaffer. Peace all.
Songman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Sheesh! This was fun at first... What happened?

Sorry, My7.. It started out as a great idea.

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
And then we have Raydar -the usually quiet electronics hobbyist and communications geek. He's the one who's behind all of the "X-10" camera windows popping up all over the web, and in fact has many thousands of them installed and functioning over wireless connections. You are all being observed.
Behave.
Film at eleven.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
TRiAD ~ The young local shop-owner/family man. He's a religeous man, who tries to be honest and fair in all his dealings, but has led a life riddled with turmoil and attacks and false accusations. All his friends have seen him go through tribulation and hold fast to his faith...some outsiders think all the trouble has a cause.

Oh, and he's the "unofficial therapist" in this town "Pegasusville?"...who everyone "secretly" goes to for advice.

PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
And the story goes on......Maryjane was so confused about what was happening in the little town of "Forum". She decided to take a drive into the country with her Fiero and have some fun on the twisty roads outside of town. As she came over one hill in the road she was blinded by bright lights and had to jamb on the brakes. As soon as the car stopped, two aliens flashed a blue light at her and she couldn't move. One alien carried her into the space ship while the other drove her Fiero in behind them, and the ship took off with a mild pulsing hum.

Turns out the aliens had intercepted this string, were very curious on who the characters were in the little town of Forum, and decided to get one of them for questioning. When they found out all they could from her, they made some interesting changes to her Fiero that were not visible to the eye. They brought her back to the place where they picked her up and told her to be careful, the car would be very fast, some of the engine internals were replaced by a very small nuclear engine with a 25 year fuel pill. She started the car, said goodbye to the aliens, floored the gas pedal, and the Fiero must have accelerated from 0 to 60 in 1 second!!!

Meanwhile, Anniel and Hugh happen to meet at the local coffee shop and share a table on this sunny Sunday morning. Hugh finds out that Anniel is a Physiatrist in the city of Forum and has some very interesting patients. As they sit there discussing the small town gossip, Songman enters and takes a table next to theirs. He hears them speak of a couple people he knows and decides to join the conversation.........

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
do I fit in here somewhere?

Hey, I could be the local witch with a talking doll

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Actually FieroBritney and EDsB52 are still in character. FieroBritney the jilted lover of EDsB52 and EDsB52 the lawyer. At the family reunion today when Stimpy shows up and finds out these are his birth parents after all these years of looking, I think we will see a reconciliation of the pair. Especially if FieroBritney takes her "special" medication. I just hope Stimpy's physical deformities does not freak them out too much or the fact that he is in a wheelchair. Struck by a speeding UPS van as he chased his little dog into the street. If only Stimpy had not worn his Champion spark plug T shirt that day and scared his dog.(Stimpy regains the use of his legs in a future episode when he fall down an abandoned shaft) On a side note the producers if this soap have been approached by GM, it seem like they would like to buy some advertisments to promote the ASSTEK. Songman has been working on an appropriate " jingle" for the ad. which is......
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Jamie: Hmm you could name your doll something like...umm, shoot.....let's see, maybe TIMMY? hehe
Stage-2GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stage-2GTSend a Private Message to Stage-2GTDirect Link to This Post
Stage-2GT, completely convinced about the true identity of FieroBritany that he jumps to the Eds camp. While walking home after a quick brew with Ed an Johnny at the local tavern, through the fog he witnesses FieroLisa engaging in some late evening copulation with Songman and Maryjane? Could it be that Calikids wom/man has found her binatural calling? Songman so surprised that they had been caught......

FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
FieroHeather, the trusted confident of many people in the city, disappears for several days at a time. She had been suffering from a severe disorder that has torn her away from many of her friends. Seeing the local therapist, AnnieL, for her dichotomous love relationship between Fieros and Ricers. She cried out "why cant I love them BOTH? Why must I despise the rice? The cars are beautiful (when done right), but nothing could ever take my love away from the Fiero. What a design! What a shape! What people I know due to the existence of them!"

FieroHeather sighs with a look of comfort across her beautiful face. "My secret is out, and I no longer have to live my life as a double agent". AnnieL sits quietly, listening and watching to this oneness of mind arising in FieroHeather.

After the commercial break, more to do with the scandalous affair between the aliens and FieroLisa/Songmans encounter.

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

[b]FieroHeather, the trusted confident of many people in the city, disappears for several days at a time. She had been suffering from a severe disorder that has torn her away from many of her friends. Seeing the local therapist, AnnieL, for her dichotomous love relationship between Fieros and Ricers. She cried out "why cant I love them BOTH? Why must I despise the rice? The cars are beautiful (when done right), but nothing could ever take my love away from the Fiero. What a design! What a shape! What people I know due to the existence of them!"

FieroHeather sighs with a look of comfort across her beautiful face. "My secret is out, and I no longer have to live my life as a double agent". AnnieL sits quietly, listening and watching to this oneness of mind arising in FieroHeather.

After the commercial break, more to do with the scandalous affair between the aliens and FieroLisa/Songmans encounter.[/B]

Gee....I kinda feel like Dr. Melfi from the Sopranos!

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

annieL

146 posts
Member since Aug 2001

[b]FieroHeather, the trusted confident of many people in the city, disappears for several days at a time. She had been suffering from a severe disorder that has torn her away from many of her friends. Seeing the local therapist, AnnieL, for her dichotomous love relationship between Fieros and Ricers. She cried out "why cant I love them BOTH? Why must I despise the rice? The cars are beautiful (when done right), but nothing could ever take my love away from the Fiero. What a design! What a shape! What people I know due to the existence of them!"

After the commercial break, more to do with the scandalous affair between the aliens and FieroLisa/Songmans encounter.[/B]

Gee....I kinda feel like Dr. Melfi from the Sopranos! That's what this town needs, a mobster!!

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

annieL

146 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Sorry, I hit the button too many times!!!!!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock