Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  I know its oftopic but.. my donut broke.. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
I know its oftopic but.. my donut broke.. by RaeQwan
Started on: 12-18-2000 09:55 PM
Replies: 146
Last post by: Galen on 12-30-2001 10:27 AM
RaeQwan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaeQwanClick Here to visit RaeQwan's HomePageSend a Private Message to RaeQwanDirect Link to This Post
ugh.. stupid donut, broke and almost fell on the floor. mmmmm.... donut!

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mi Junk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mi JunkSend a Private Message to Mi JunkDirect Link to This Post
LOL what the ????
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
You should have been wearing your chin spoiler. Or at least a fender cover on your lap. A wet/dry vac should get all the loose pieces that are too small to see or too hard to pick up one-by-one, and then it will be much easier to pick them out of the vac cannister and eat 'em.

Consider eating donuts while laying on your creeper. That way you won't miss anything. If you try it, let us know how it works.

Good luck.

MrPBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrPBodyClick Here to visit MrPBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrPBodyDirect Link to This Post
Watch those crumbs in you keyboardddddddddddddddddddddd
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
Donut??

Hope it wasn't Creme filled, that would be a mess.

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Those white powder donuts are the worse. You can keep rubb'in and the powder never seems to go away.
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
This is ALMOST weirder than that whole pine tree air freshener thing a while back...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/002465.html

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (For Sale)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
*Lots of New Pics!* http://www.geocities.com/fierolisa/

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Is the kreme(cream,creme) filling really whipped lard?
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
well even if it is whipped lard it sure does taste great!
Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceDirect Link to This Post
LOL

------------------

"AHHHHH!!! All Fiero's don't start on fire you BONEHEAD!!"

ChadMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChadManSend a Private Message to ChadManDirect Link to This Post
Aw, crap. I came in here thinking this was going to be about your space-saver spare tire.
PFF
System Bot
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
donut??? lard-filled?? with little sprinkles on top?
*drools*

yummy yummy lard

WampusCat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WampusCatSend a Private Message to WampusCatDirect Link to This Post
Even though it's been over 20 years, I can't look at a box of chocolate donuts without thinking of that old John Belushi commercial from SNL. http://snlmm.net/video.phtml?video=snljtorg-commercial-john_belushi_donuts_of_champions
jerpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jerproClick Here to visit jerpro's HomePageSend a Private Message to jerproDirect Link to This Post
I found a dried up donut under my seat when I bought my 84 se. It still was good though
Qute from simpsons....

"mmmmmmm.... forbidenn donut" homer simpson

by the way... how about if we ask dunkin donuts to have some donuts (doughnuts, whatever) with the fiero logo on them? If we are filled with fiero on the outside.... why not on the inside too?

[This message has been edited by jerpro (edited 12-20-2000).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2000 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Only slightly off topic, but has anyone every tried to cut either a Fiero or a Pegasus out of an ice block?
rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman, how did your Fiero end up inside a block of ice?
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
Well, a LONG time ago, he left it parked in front of this glacier, see...
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
I got an ORANGE iced one this morning!!! Dunkin pulling through for the very small orange sect. just cause it match my ride! it was like the orange icing on the pilsbury danishes but really vibrant color! .. my fiance' thinks i'm a dork now.. no really it was cool! honest!
p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
I thought he was talking about something earth shattering like those donuts you sit on when you have hemoroids. It would suck if one of those broke while you were sitting on it.

------------------
p4n1c
Come out swingin'

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
This thread definetly has Pine Tree Air Freshener potential.

Hemoriod donuts?? That would be a painful experience I guess.

Trav, you're obsessed man. And she's going to marry you? what's she smoking? J/K

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post

it really was a good donut! she likes Long johns though.. (sorry couldn't resist)

[This message has been edited by 1FST2M6 (edited 12-21-2000).]

PFF
System Bot
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Hehe, this thread is starting to...

FUNKIN
GONUTS

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 12-21-2000).]

TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Direct Link to This Post
How about contacting dunkin and see if we could get a group purchase going. I think everyone would want one in there Fiero for an emergency snack. I would even take a dozen

------------------
88 Coupe V6

My pics

jerpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jerproClick Here to visit jerpro's HomePageSend a Private Message to jerproDirect Link to This Post
yeah a dunkin donut kit for the fiero!!!
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
Better than an emergency spare, cause you could eat it if you get stranded. Use it as a lifesaver if the levy breaks. New game at Fiero events: donut toss onto antennae. Pack it into the exhaust tip if it's too loud. Put it in the dash flap & bet a passenger they can't reach it when you floor the gas pedal; if they do they can have it.
2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2000 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
oh brother

------------------
Jeff

RaeQwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2000 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaeQwanClick Here to visit RaeQwan's HomePageSend a Private Message to RaeQwanDirect Link to This Post
Oh dear lord what did I start? atleast a thread I started has the ability to become a classic, on the next PFFCD I feel better now.

------------------

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2000 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
How about a business selling car shaped donuts? Could even do a fart-can shaped one for the ricers or a typeR.lol

Where's Bam-Bam with that great business mind of his?

[This message has been edited by 2xsess (edited 12-22-2000).]

87ECO5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2000 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87ECO5Send a Private Message to 87ECO5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1FST2M6:
she likes Long johns though.. (sorry couldn't resist)

Hmmmm ... at least you didn't say "Long Travs"!!!!!

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2000 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
My borther-in-law in a police officer. I am going to have to ask him what he would do in this "donut" situation!!
MachineHead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2000 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MachineHeadSend a Private Message to MachineHeadDirect Link to This Post
I live Right by a dunkin donuts so I went and asked them about a group purchase. The manager said if I go there at 5 am before they bake the new donuts he will sell me them for $.35 each if I can secure 600 orders.
PFF
System Bot
GeeDee86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2000 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeeDee86GTSend a Private Message to GeeDee86GTDirect Link to This Post
MachineHead, for these guys a group purchase thing will only work if they're pine flavoured do-nuts.

Sorry! Had to be the one to set that book on fire.

------------------

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2000 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
one day when I saw a car with 2 pine tree air fresheners hanging from the rearview mirror, I started laughing... my friends asked what was up, but I figured it'd be easier to let them think I was just crazy than try to explain....

and now for something completely different...

mmm.. donut...

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

RaeQwan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2000 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaeQwanClick Here to visit RaeQwan's HomePageSend a Private Message to RaeQwanDirect Link to This Post
Dude, you are crazy

------------------

Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2000 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MachineHead:
he will sell me them for $.35
How much for shipping?

rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2000 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
If you are thinking about losing weight this time of year then install a short shifter on your Fiero. You can only stack 4 donuts on it instead of 6!
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2000 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Am I too late to suggest a Fiero shaped attachment for those Donut Gun things they sell on tv.
If you fill an empty Ketchup bottle with some thinned out donut batter and were really artistic while standing over a deep frier, you could probably make a pegasus too.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2000 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
After reading this thread,I've decided that there are enough crazy people on this forum to start selling a donut holder that fits into the roof above the dash with a release that drops a donut from it's compartment to a holder on the dash.I am also working on a cup holder that attaches to the exhaust manifold in order to heat hot chocolate or any beverage you prefer to have with your donut.I will be taking orders soon for these items.I am still doing research and developement on them.
MachineHead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2000 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MachineHeadSend a Private Message to MachineHeadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheever2:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MachineHead:
[b]he will sell me them for $.35
How much for shipping?

[/B][/QUOTE]

$.33 each.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2000 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
And how much if I only wanted the holes?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock