Who's Car Is This?!?!? by FieroWife
Started on: 12-10-2001 04:04 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: FieroWife on 12-10-2001 04:29 PM
FieroWife

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2001 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
Those of you who have been following the calendar thread remember the big list of names that we were missing some information on. We are down to one final name problem. I think when I downloaded this picture called, "TopsonFiero.jpg" I assumed the forum name was "Topson". Scott and I are now thinking this is not the case.

I need the Forum Member who owns this car to give me their Forum name and information. It is a Silver Fiero with T-Tops. It is sitting on pavement with grass in the background with little paths. The background resembles a golf course or a park. I would post the pic, but I don't have PIP loaded and it would take too long to download right now.

If you think this might be your car, I'll be happy to email the pic to you for verification. We'll still be able to print tonight.

Thanks!

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2001 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaDirect Link to This Post
Just posted In General chat.

Tina

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2001 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
Solved! Thank you Tina!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock