Started on: 12-03-2001 07:49 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: avengador1 on 12-03-2001 08:46 PM
fierospeeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post12-03-2001 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i watched crank and chrome yesterday and they showed their bolt/nut collection. Its made by motormite. Its stored in plastic drawers that slide out.

I emailed the company, and the guy said, i cant get a price list, but he can send me 2 catalogs to my business.

Should i make a fake name of the business, send it to my dads work, or get one of you guys to get it and send it to me with me sending $ for postage.

Im also wondering if anyone has gotten a greggers(sp) catalog, it requires a business also for it to be sent. And the online catalog is a pain in the ass to search. Or i can see if my dad has an old copy at his work.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Just tell them you are a business. They have no way of knowing otherwise. I get all sorts of business catalogues at home and at my place of employment.

------------------

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock