Most memorable school moment? by 85ZainoGT
Started on: 12-02-2001 07:37 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Doni Hagan on 12-04-2001 01:33 AM
85ZainoGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2001 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85ZainoGTSend a Private Message to 85ZainoGTDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I need to do a school paper.... who wants to get interviewed? I will be online all night, my AOL/AIM sn is automaticj5 if you would like to help.. thanks!

------------------
Paul Ventimiglia
1987 GT all the options :)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2001 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Middle of May, 1988. Standing in front of a large group of people that grew up together. Then realizing that this would be the last time that all of us would be together in one place again. I will never forget that one.
85ZainoGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2001 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85ZainoGTSend a Private Message to 85ZainoGTDirect Link to This Post
ok, ready for the questions??

1. What is your most memorable moment?
2. Why was it your most memorable moment?
3. How did it affect the rest of your life?
4. If you could change something about this moment, what would it be?
5. What did you learn from that experience, if anything?
6. Was this moment a major turning point in your life? Why or why not?

thanks!

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2001 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
i would make up stuff writing this paper. It seems gay like the ones i had to write for school.

I got shot at school, i felt hurt, it was most memorable cause it hurt a lot, it affects my life because i cant be a model with the stiches i have on my body. If i was superman, i could have made the bullet bounce of me. I learned that i should have carried a gun to school that day. This event made me join a gang because i know i can get them punks who shot me, and its gonna be payback.

please note: this is an example.

yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2001 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
i mooned my 3rd period class in grade 10 , that little stunt costed me 3days in detention , btw the teacher said my ass was hairy )

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8lv6

www.geocities.com/acme_s2000/intro.html
yo_sweet!

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
cameromakarov: so don't u got a concert u gota be at or somthing ?
Cupidlr: no i have schoo
Cupidlr: school
cameromakarov: u know u would come in handy if mandy ever makes a action movie.
Cupidlr: 0k whatever
Cupidlr: stop with your wise cracks ok
cameromakarov: but u could be her stunt double
Cupidlr: thanks
cameromakarov: i heard they make good money
Cupidlr: ok stop
Cupidlr: enoght al ready ok
Cupidlr: shut up pleasehmm Mary in drama class.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
opps mybad. Sorry about that.
Some girl claiming to be/looklike Mandy moore
messeged me a little while ago. and wouldn't leave me alone so I had to annoy her to death. with smart ass remarks so she would leave, Then I copy and pasted it to a friend. I ment to copy and paste my anser's to this but that pasted instead.
dammit screw this i'm going to bed it's 430 am and I work at tommorow.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
hmm , memorable, unforgetable actualy was a moment I recall that involved a girl, long grass, and the memorable bit, a tick. Anyway it was embaressing to say the least. Use your imagination
Ahh them school days.

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

Pheagey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PheageyClick Here to visit Pheagey's HomePageSend a Private Message to PheageyDirect Link to This Post
I was ganna pass this up 'cause I don't talk about my 'incident' often anymore but since you asked...
1. What is your most memorable moment?
Half way through my Sr. year I had moved out of my old mans place and was living with some friends grandparents (nice people they were). Apparently everyone took me living with them as a bad thing. According to 'reliable sources' I was stockpiling weapons, explosives, had a cult following and was , not planning to, was going to..well flatten the school and the people therein. I was removed from school and since they had no hard evidently, just 700 very scared people, they couldn't charge me with any crime. so they gave me an ultimatum...(if you want the rest we can have that interview)
2. Why was it your most memorable moment?
For someone that just started relying upon themselves then having to deal with this, quit a challenge and life altering.
3. How did it affect the rest of your life?
Changed everything, including how I view people.
4. If you could change something about this moment, what would it be?
It may seem mean but I would have used it to my advantage, maybe got into the anti-terrorist task force...
5. What did you learn from that experience, if anything?
Never underestimate the power of dumb/brown noisers in large groups.
6. Was this moment a major turning point in your life? Why or why not?
Yes, it was a very major chance in my life. Nothing else (not even relocating across the country) has held a candle to it.

Anyway, if you'd like that interview PM me and we can set up a time.
[edited for spelling]

------------------
'88 coupe, 5 speed, custom paint job
"I! have a plan!"
Have you seen my website yet? Http://www.LithiumEffects/pheageysfeiro
Killed: '97 civic CS auto;
Killed by: '94 Civic Ex, '96 Camery LX
Vandalized: 2 time (in 2 days).

[This message has been edited by Pheagey (edited 12-03-2001).]

recluse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for recluseSend a Private Message to recluseDirect Link to This Post
Walking out of the front door after picking up my diploma on graduation night and lighting up a ciggarette and knowing that I never have to come back to this sorry place and look at these sorry people ever again.
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2001 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
I don't know. Could be salting down the pastries used in the school play... Or getting the Spanish teacher arrested for selling drugs to students (that was a class project for my government class "mock trial" - we forgot to tell him it was all a joke...)... Donuts in the HS parking lot... Vomiting on the counter at McDonalds... Arcade fights... Racing a 76 Camaro with a 75 Grand Safari station wagon (we won)... All the great stuff that age and common sense prohibit...
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2001 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
The school talent contest I won in 4th grade playing the drum part from James Brown's "Cold Sweat."

Three and a half decades later and I'm still at it. The only difference is that the groupies have gotten older and richer.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock