Started on: 11-23-2001 04:33 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Mach10 on 11-24-2001 02:09 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
The Afgan thing seems to be winding down except for the continuing hunt for bin laden. What/where next?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
Iran, Iraq, sudan, libya, to start with plus Syria, and algeira.
packastan is were ben and his boys will go first to hide but goverment is sorta on our side.
just hope Bush don't wimp out like his dad did.

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Hmm... 25 mil? US? Trying to think if I know anyone that LOOKS like OSB I'm sure they'll play the part for a cut

Would be too much to hope that him and his kind are part of that red haze that overhangs some of the deeper craters?

There aren't that many countries that would risk harboring him... Iraq, maybe... Not sure about relations with others...

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
On Thursday when heading to my parents for T-day, heard on the radio that some lady over in the Ukraine (I think that is where she is from...or Belgium...forgot now) wants to change her name to Osama Bin Laden in protest against what the US is doing in Afganastan against the Taliban.

Her country may have no choice but to grant her her wish providing she doesn't have a criminal background or is wanted for anything.

Then she wants to run for house over there, either as the ruler or something else in a high position under the name of OSB just to piss off the states.

Where do these people come from anywhooo?

------------------

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Ah... the political activist. A strange creature that tries to ignore responsibility for an action by protesting against it... Get a feel-good-high from making a scene at your local political HQ, and you don't have to feel bad about anything that happens!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Mach10, makes you wonder sometimes. I notice Streisand and Baldwin are still livin the good life here in the USA.
Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
Yeah Mach10, makes you wonder sometimes. I notice Streisand and Baldwin are still livin the good life here in the USA.

Don't make me wonder at all... It's a pretty elitist thing to do... Like sponsoring a child thru the whatever-church of whossit... send in a few pennies a week, feed a starving child(church) and no-longer feel like you have any responsibility to the rest of the world... you're doing YOUR part, aren't you?

Personally, those ads make me sick. it's capitalizing on someone elses pain.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock