Started on: 11-22-2001 10:11 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: GTFiero1 on 12-15-2001 08:05 PM
fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
I just saw a photo in a thread by Fieroharry and in the background you can see his garage.

Now my question is, if you have a garage is it empty enough for you to park in?

------------------
'84 SE 2.5l
'85 Coupe 2.5l now getting a 3800
'86 SE 2.5l

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Nope,My dragster and 70 Chevelle show car are in there.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
In a word...no.

Update: Now have one Fiero inside garage! An 86GT I am doing for somebody else. Gets IRM rockers, custom wing and complete paint job. When this is done and comes out, will be able to put 1 Corvette 1 Fiero and 1 Grand Prix in there! (It'll be a while)
------------------
Have a good one!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 11-24-2001).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
One car garage. Two cars worth of junk plus two actual cars.
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Two car garage packed very well here! On top of two snow blowers, some shelving on the back wall, stuff hanging fron the walls, garbage can and recycle bin, and other loose items, there resides a Dodge Dakota pickup and my Fiero inside! Its a little tight but it all fits!
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierohoho:
I just saw a photo in a thread by Fieroharry and in the background you can see his garage.

Now my question is, if you have a garage is it empty enough for you to park in?

Yes and no...
Space for 3 cars, but I have 4 Fieros, a van, 2 trucks, motorhome, and 2 misc cars...

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Yes. I couldn't keep the GT there during the summer, and the Texas sun faded the paint very quickly. But they're both back in there now. Nothing else is very organized, but at least I can park the cars in it. Now that cooler weather is here I can work in there without melting.

------------------

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
my one car garage fits two Fieros plus bandsaw, drill press washer dryer and about a ton of other stuff in boxes.
built in 50's when we had real full size cars, may fit 4 fieros if all the other stuff was not in there but would be tight

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
I had my Fiero in the garage today so I could change the starter. Then I had to spend 10 minutes putting stuff back in there when I was done.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2001 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I just finished putting epoxy down on the concrete last week, half of the garage.
My dad uses the garage also, so its impossible to do the entire garage. (hes not a car guy)

I got my fiero in the garage and put all my stuff against the wall. I probably can cram 3 cars in eventhough its considered a 2 car.

Probably in two weeks, in going to be working on building a ceiling.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Room for three cars.
Right now, Tammy's Wrangler is in there. Two Fieros and a Sonoma are outside. The hull of my donor car is in there and all the suspension parts and cradle assembly are scattered around the rest of the area. Once I get the gas tank out, the hull is outta here. Even if I have to cut it up with a Sawzall.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

PFF
System Bot
MrPBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MrPBodyClick Here to visit MrPBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to MrPBodyDirect Link to This Post
Our one-car detached garage (built about 6 years ago) is currently occupied by a BMW 3.0 CS, a notorious rustbucket which would dissolve in the rain. The Fiero and Jeep therefore take their chances on the street. I could squeeze a motorcycle beside the BMW, but not a car.
Gary W

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gary WSend a Private Message to Gary WDirect Link to This Post
Two-car attached... Room for my Ranger (daily driver), an Explorer(hers), an entire assortment of woodworking equipment (my other hobby) plus ladders, workbench, and assorted junk. I stack well.

Since I got the Fiero a couple of months ago, the Ranger has been outside. Hard decision once the Fiero gets paint, since I'm making payments on the Ford.

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2 car garage and 3 vehicles. When the snow flies, I need to be able to get them all in the garage so I can have the driveway plowed.

I can pull the Miata right up to the wall on one side, pull the Fiero right in behind it until I just touch the bumpers, shut the garage door and have 4 inches to spare.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Two car garage with two Fiero's in it. Grand Prix daily driver sits outside, and I keep the bikes in the house:

thomas_l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thomas_lClick Here to visit thomas_l's HomePageSend a Private Message to thomas_lDirect Link to This Post
I normally have room for three in mine. The "two-car" garage is actually one end of a full basement and goes all the way to the back of the house so it's like 1.5 regular cars deep (Maybe 2 Fieros would fit ). Normally I put my 87 GT in the front and use a floor jack to turn it sideways against the back wall. Then my truck (Chevy 1500 ex-cab short bed) will fit in behind it with 3-4 feet to spare with the door shut. The other side has my air compressor, tools, yard equip, etc. with enough room for my wife's C240.

This week, the garage has been taken over for a body/paint project on my 94 Crown Vic. The Fiero was moved to the backyard, my wife's car gets the extra space when the other isn't being worked on and my truck is in the driveway.

rockcrawl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2001 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rockcrawlClick Here to visit rockcrawl's HomePageSend a Private Message to rockcrawlDirect Link to This Post
I've got plenty of room in mine, but only because I haven't moved in yet. I suppose my Jeep should get a spot in there since it doesn't have a roof or doors and it's going to be needed to clear the driveway when it snows. My truck is worth more than any of the Fieros, so that should probably get it's own bay. That leaves one bay to work in. Fieros will be parked outside.

[This message has been edited by rockcrawl (edited 11-24-2001).]

FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
Damn,
I guess I should us the search function more often he he he.

In all reality, this is my daily garage

So what do you think about that one?

------------------

"If you want to blend in, take the bus!"

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2001 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fieroharry....First thought that comes to mind is; Damn, too bad we aren't great friends living in the same town!!!

------------------

fierohoho

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierohohoSend a Private Message to fierohohoDirect Link to This Post
Sweet work space Harry, makes me want to get a PT job at a service station like when I was 16, the hoist access after hours was nice.
fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2001 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Fieroharry, big deal, your garage has a coke machine.

A car lift has to be the best thing in life. No more having your head at a 45degree angle trying to get that starter out.

my garage is really the mccormick place in chicago, i just let them use it on weekends.

PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I have 3 cars and a 2 car garage. Guess which cars are inside? My wife's and my Fiero. My company car gets the short stick and has to stay outside.

------------------

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2001 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
garage? oh garage. well la ti da Mr. French man. its a car hold. yes and no. we have a 1 car detached garage i mean car hold. we recently ripped out and re did it. and i can fit a car now but my step brother came back from california and he needed some where to store all his stuff so now its packed but once he gets his own place we'll be able to fit a car

------------------
Adam J. B.

you gotta keep on keepin on...
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock