Just a quick hello by DecadenceR
Started on: 11-22-2001 10:27 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: DecadenceR on 11-22-2001 11:03 AM
DecadenceR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, hope everyone hasn't forgot about me!!!
I'm still in Basic Training and will be until Dec 20 which is when I get home for my Christmas Leave, and then I return from graduation on Jan 25th. But we have a pass for Thanksgiving today, and I thought I'd say hi, tell everyone I'm still alive (barely, ha ha) and let you all know that although there is life outside PFF, its much better in here.
Take care all, have a great holiday, and I'll be talking to most of you when I get home for my 2 weeks in December. Bye!!

------------------

AIM - DecadenceR
"For though I cannot fly, I'm not content to crawl..."

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Well, speaking of the devil . Ya like those spiffy clothes they issued? Pretty fashionable nowdays. Your post wasn't here when I posted mine, but the time says it was a few minutes earlier. Glad to hear you're doin ok, & still in the states.
Keep us informed of your Transfers, & we'll try to send some mail once in a while. Stay out of trouble & you're head down. But I always said a letter of reprimand is better than no mail at all. What are you going to be doing? Specialty , infantry, aviation?
DecadenceR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the Infantry, one of the most physically demanding yet rewarding MOS's that don't involve special forces. Basically we get trained to kill people and blow stuff up. How quaint!
But anyway, it's a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. I still can't wait to get home though!! I miss the ladies!!!
Time for me to go, you'll all hear from me after December 20th!!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock