Started on: 11-22-2001 09:17 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: reddog on 11-23-2001 07:39 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
DecadenceR. He went off to join the Army. Boot Camp at FT Benning. Left a few months ago, holidays are here, & I wanted to keep in touch, just to let him know he is not forgotten.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DecadenceR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageClick Here to Email DecadenceRSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
It's prety funny that I actually got a chance to sicn on today and saw this post. Thank you for thinking of me.

For anyone that would like to write ( I love mail) my address is as follows:

Pvt. Richards, Stephen 402
E-Co 2nd BN 19th IN Regt. ITB
9050 Kinsman Drive
Ft. Benning, GA 31905

I look foward to hearing from some of you, and talking to you again when I get home! Have a good holiday!!!!

------------------

AIM - DecadenceR
"For though I cannot fly, I'm not content to crawl..."

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 275
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear from you, hope they're letting you get a little sleep, and not bustin' your butt too much. Hopefully the "Brass" made sure you guys' have a good meal today!!!

------------------

2xsess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2001 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2xsessClick Here to Email 2xsessSend a Private Message to 2xsessDirect Link to This Post
Dang, I guess I was in Ksovo when you left. I hope basic is as easy for you as it was for me, I thought it was a joke.
If you get down to Ft Stewart let me know.

Take care,

------------------
Jeff
AOL IM : Only2xsess

Visit My Website

Bazooka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaClick Here to visit Bazooka's HomePageClick Here to Email BazookaSend a Private Message to BazookaDirect Link to This Post
Private Richards, Youuu Dah Mannn! Stay out of trouble. Hopefully things will quiet down before too long.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Take care, man....

And, of course, if you need someone to babysit the car whilst you're busy with other things................

reddog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2001 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for reddogClick Here to visit reddog's HomePageClick Here to Email reddogSend a Private Message to reddogDirect Link to This Post
I don't know you but I spent time in Fort Benning Ga. During Basic and AIT and later for Airborne and Ranger school. Echo 4/30th. Infantry is definitely hardcore. Spent the remainder of my time in Schofeild Barracks Hawaii. Except for the occasional FTX, deployed to Philippines during Volcanoes eruption and got to see Thailand and Australia. Where are you going for your permanent duty station? If you get a chance to go to Hawaii take it! It's Awesome there but be ready to do a lot of humping and PT on average we ran about 5-8 miles a day. It doesn't matter if you max out PT at Benning once you get to the island you'll be falling out after the first 2 miles until you get used to the climate. Good luck! All in all the army has some really good things to offer! It was definitely a learning experience for me and though tough at times I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!!God Bless you and stay safe!

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock