Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Any one know where i can get a half life cd key ?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Any one know where i can get a half life cd key ? by 84fierotrevor
Started on: 11-10-2001 03:52 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Kasdan on 11-14-2001 10:44 AM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2001 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
My cd key doesn't work it lets me put it in to play games, But when I go to play online
and counterstike it says my cd key is invalid!
I used those little key gernoraoters and they don't work ether. It says the same thing.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2001 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
3266-04596-8387
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2001 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
Now.. seriously.. Do you own a Legit copy?

------------------

1986 Fiero GT, STOCK Wingless,
-Alex President of FieroMontreal... www.fieromontreal.com

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
legit who ???
whats that ???
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2001 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Naw i own a legit copy.
I legitamitly copied it from the real cd
lol. See I let my friend borow it and he had it for like a month and it got scratched to hell so i checked one out from my work and bunred it but my cd key won't work right with it for some reson.
Too the guy above
Thanxs for the Number dude !
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2001 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
its actually the number off my ex-gfs brothers cd (I burnt it) so maybe he will get in trouble.. mwahahahaha jk lol
Heretic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2001 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HereticSend a Private Message to HereticDirect Link to This Post
If your ever looking for cracks and things like that check out cracks.am . Some **** ads and whatnot , but other than that , great site.

------------------

Thanks Jake_Dragon!

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2001 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
If you are giving away a friends key that's just STUPID.

First, WON doesn't allow more than one person with the same key to play on the 'net at the same time, when you join a game (multiplayer) it authenticates with WON.

Second, if there are too many key auth failures that key is banned as a "pirate" key.

Don't trade, borrow or otherwise Half-Life keys, you are asking for trouble. My key is mine, spend the $20 it's a cheap game now anyway.

Black86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2001 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black86SESend a Private Message to Black86SEDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, check for cd cracks. I found one and I don't have to have the cd in to play Half-Life, Half-Life Opposing Force, or CounterStrike. I do for Blue Shift though. Although my copy of Blue Shift won't allow me to win. I have maybe like 3 minutes of gameplay left but I cannot get it to work. I don't want to reinstall it cause I got all the way through without cheating.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2001 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Your talking about the key just to install and play the game right? It doesn't matter what key you use, it doesn't authenticate with anything.. Why the hell would you use Won anyways? use Gamespy.
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2001 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
Trevor, if you still need a cd=key, IM me later this afternoon, i havent played that game in like a year, id more than happy to give you mine.

------------------
Tyler Morgan, 1986 GT

Aftermarket Power Steering, Rebuilt 2.8
http://www.geocities.com/mtyler14/index.html

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave