Did "The Tick" scratch your funybone? by rodmcneill
Started on: 11-08-2001 10:08 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Simple Fiero on 11-09-2001 04:42 PM
rodmcneill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone see the new show "The Tick". Maybe it will grow on me but I think "The Tick" bites.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
I was flipping between it and Farscape (more Farscape) Was OK, but I dont know....

------------------
Loki
"All Fieros broke right now" :(

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
nah i didnt like it that much. cartoon was better. i'll just stick with Family Guy

------------------
Adam J. B.

btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I meant to watch it, but ended up watching Mr. Holland's Opus. Talk about a tear-jerker.
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
For a series opener it was pretty lame. I've read a bunch of the comic and seen the cartoon. This guy playing the live one is anoying and sounds too much like Adam West.

I'm not a big fan of Family Guy, but it was better than tonights Tick.

Altho Tick is a hell of allot better then the wigged out WWF with "The Huricane" and "Mighty Molly." What the hell was McMahon sniffing when he apporved that. (I'm waiting to see if McMahon will use the Survivor Series story lines as a save face way out of their running dispute with World Wildlife Fund who recently won a rulling with WIPO over WWF.com.)

------------------
11-Sept-01, The day the world as we knew it ended.

deceler8

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deceler8Send a Private Message to deceler8Direct Link to This Post
I kept waiting and waiting for the "milk to come out of my nose", but it never did. Lame to say the least.

But it does have the potential to be funny. Doesn't compare to Family Guy, though. Family Guy has got to be the most politically incorrect series ever. And very esoteric humor.

TSPalmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TSPalmerSend a Private Message to TSPalmerDirect Link to This Post
He never once yelled "Spoon"!

The cartoon was a lot better.

Family Guy was really funny last night though.

------------------
T.Shawn Palmer
'85 SE 4cyl 5spd

Simple Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Simple FieroSend a Private Message to Simple FieroDirect Link to This Post
I loved the tick I have never laughed so hard in my life, during a premiere.
I don't get the SS WWF storyline. I love RVD he is the whole f'in show. I want the 2 to break-up. It's too cramped, and a lot of great wrestlers are being put on the back burner. Hugh Morus need I say more. And another thing Hurricane RULES, molly sucks.
Craig

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock