Started on: 11-08-2001 04:30 PM
Replies: 16
Last post by: sloth85GT on 11-09-2001 01:57 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Check this story out I got it off some Ricer site where they post all there wins and loses!

Hussled by a Pontiac
by FriRice, 26, male
Topic: Car Racing - Street

September 29, 1999

On July of 99 i got out of work at 2 a.m. after doing big time overtime. So then I plan to take the quiet street to test out my new 95 civic V-tech turbo on stop and go traffic. So after exiting the 8-freeway of San Diego to Fletcher Parkway, i encountered a car that looks like a weird Mr-2. So I got closer, and found out that is was acually a bluish green with gray trim Pontic Fiero, and looks totally stock.
So then I tap on the gas gave him the signal. Then he roll down his window and i think he said "Your just another Civic." But he did no know that my civic is the s h i t. When the light turned green we flew off and we were nose to nose until i kick it into fifth gear and smoked him by a car lenght.
When we were at the next light he told me that he let me win that one. man.. this kid was talking alot of **** . So when the light turn green it was the sam story again but this time by 2 car lenghts. At the next light this fat kid told me that he let me have this one again.
So he wanted to race me again. I told him that he was all talk and can never beat me in that old domestic. So then he told me to pull over at the gas station near Main Street. I did what he said and the fat kid came out of his car and wanted to make a bet. I said "what the heck, easy money" He wants to bet for a hundred dollars but i told him i only had eighty somtin.
So then we made the deal and lets his girlfriend hold the money at the gas station. Then when we pulled up on Main Street we lined up.. and then I realize somthing weird is happening. Then when the light turned green his car peeled off on first and jumped way ahead of me. on second he was still peeling and on third he was still peeling. And i beileve that he was even peeling on fourth gear. Man.. that was when I really felt like I was just another Civic. Mann. this kid hussled me on my 80 some dollars, just the extra money i earned on the hard overtime work. This kid went back to the gas station and got my money. I wonder what got under that hood.. Thanks for reading my story... and civics out don't be
disincouraged by my story. Imports Still rule and will rule forever.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
LOL! I love it!

Yeah, imports rule, don't they!

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Imports drool. mostly.

------------------

Master_Sushi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master_SushiSend a Private Message to Master_SushiDirect Link to This Post
""I wonder what got under that hood..""

I don't think he had anything under the hood.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
lmao !!
i just got that.
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master_Sushi:
""I wonder what got under that hood..""

I don't think he had anything under the hood.

...maybe a spare?

------------------

TRiAD Motorsports \\\\ triadtuning@hotmail.com //// Michael ~ 85 GT 4sp

Tabs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TabsSend a Private Message to TabsDirect Link to This Post
FIERO 1, CIVIC 0
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
I just about wet my pants

That be FUNNY

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
HA..what a sucker! Ok..I just beat this guy twice, he says he gave it to me, and now he wants to race for money...what's wrong with this picture? What a sap..lol. Good story. He had to have had a supercharged, wicked turbo, or 350...that is, unless the turboed civic was tuned horribly! Sounds like he probably had a SC 3800 or 350.

Bryce
88 GT

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
I was thinking go-go-gadget-stupid-fast juice
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2001 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
<THWAP!> Next?

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

PFF
System Bot
Pheagey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PheageyClick Here to visit Pheagey's HomePageSend a Private Message to PheageyDirect Link to This Post
Aaaa, satification.
The dude won 2 races. Now he's thinkin' "...this fiero guys ganna loss AGAIN and I'm ganna get me some money for more stickers!..."
LMAO

------------------
'88 coupe, 5 speed: Status: destiny unknown.
Broken down: 3 times
Broken into: 2 times (w/i 2 days).
Killed: '97 Civic LX Auto,
Killed by: '93 Civic EX 5 speed,
[link]Http://www.LithiumEffects.com/car.html[/link] (B4 vandalism)

Screwie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieDirect Link to This Post
DO THE HUSSLE!

That's one great story

blazin'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Direct Link to This Post
Could have been a 350? wouldn't have the Civic driver noticed the sounds of a V8? The didn't seem to know much about Fiero's!! Lol
Great story!!

thomas_l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thomas_lClick Here to visit thomas_l's HomePageSend a Private Message to thomas_lDirect Link to This Post
The squealing he heard was probably the Fiero's loose A/C belt. A guy's gotta be comfy when cookin rice
Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Can Yall say Lollipop!
Another Import for Deport!
sloth85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2001 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sloth85GTSend a Private Message to sloth85GTDirect Link to This Post
I wanna know if this guy is a PFF member, probably not though.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock