Sick story/9/11 People mag, Toyota in NY Pst by johnt671
Started on: 11-06-2001 12:08 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 11-06-2001 03:12 PM
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2001 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Direct Link to This Post
Story in Mondays NY Post about an exec. for people mag fired because Toyota was was pissed off because they had an add in people mag that was placed on the opposite page for a picture of NYC firemen raising the flag at the WTC that is likened to Marines raising the the flag at Iwo Jima in WW2. A mag rep said we all have to be more sensitive to their advertisers needs. Seems to me that the Japs started WW2 and they are upset about a picture that has nothing to do with them or or WW2. We should should put someone out of work because they started a war in a cowardly manner? Sickening!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2001 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
That is a Big load of That is way beyond the control and expectations of anyone- I'd sue for a big chunk o' change!
Ken Wittlief

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2001 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
since when do mags preprint a copy for advertisers and ask them if they like the article their ad is next to !?!

I believe all they tell you is what page your ad in on, and how big it is, thats all the ad execs that buy ads know.

Japanese management sucks!

fierospeeder

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post11-06-2001 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
boycott people magazine, and tell people toyota sucks because their anti america.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2001 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
One minute they're trying to say how American they are... next minute they're trying to distance themselves.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock