Started on: 10-29-2001 01:51 PM
Replies: 14
Last post by: 1FST2M6 on 10-30-2001 08:41 AM
1FST2M6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post

My 15y/o brother-in-law had a "hot date" for Homecomming and need a car to scoot her around in... he didn't want their miata... their durango or the camry.. not even my wifes turbo new beetle... his dates parents took more pics of the car than they did of Myles and his date... and yes.. she was home by 1...

------------------
0-60 in 4.91

www.1fst2m6.com - underconstruction - but check it out anywho...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I would've picked that too. So what'd his date think?
1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
well she didn't end up naked on the hood but i'm not really sure.. i'll ask him... he did say, while he was on his way to dinner a few people were hollering at him.. "HEY TRAVIS.." thinking I was driving, he said "i didn't know if they wanted to race or what so i just kept driving" LOL.. it turned out to be the receptionist from the dyno shop and a few C5 guys.
rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
You must have a lot of confidence in that young man, I don't think I could have done that, especially with a car like yours.
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, did you hide the nitrous switch? j/k

Hehe... that's cool letting him borrow it!

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 10-29-2001).]

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
he's a decent driver.. plus i told him if he wrecked it.. just jump out in traffic .. cause either way we'd kill him! he was ok with that.

LOL.. actually i told him the bottle was empty... it had about 6lbs in it..

[This message has been edited by 1FST2M6 (edited 10-29-2001).]

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Glad to hear he had your Fiero back by 1. But what about his date, what time did he get her home?!?!?!?! <chuckling>

------------------

Gerald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeraldSend a Private Message to GeraldDirect Link to This Post
When my grad came around my older brother let me use His dodge Daytona. That car hauled a$$. It would of killed my fiero. Its sold now and in its place is another Daytona. Even faster. Im thinking of bying one as a winter beater while my fiero is getting its new engine.

------------------
87 coupe 5 spd

Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealDirect Link to This Post
Driving age is 15, wow thats young.

I remember trying to score my dads cherry alfa spyder for my grad... No chance, rented a limo and was happy with that.

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
What a lucky bastard!!!! I'da made damn sure I had a date for Homecoming if I'd get to use that as an excuse to use your car to drive my date there! Some kids have it all...

Bryce
88 GT

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Thats awesome! I would have loved to drive a car like that to homecoming. I had my old Buick Century...it was OK. If my brother learns how to drive a stick I would let him take my car to the Prom. We will see tho.

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
Not your ordinary 88 coupe!

PFF
System Bot
72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
I told my wife I would take her out on Friday night. Could I borrow your car if I promise to bring it back before 1am
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2001 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
oh oh oh, I need it for next weekend, the bottles empty right? wheres that switch again!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2001 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1FST2M6:
LOL.. actually i told him the bottle was empty... it had about 6lbs in it..

You should have weighed the bottle before and after - just to see. I know I would have had to try and find out if it were me.

1FST2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2001 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1FST2M6Click Here to visit 1FST2M6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1FST2M6Direct Link to This Post
the apexi has an alarm on the switch.. its just an LED that turns on and stays on once the nitrous is armed.. the only way to clear it is to know the 4 digit code. he left it off the entire time! and yeah sure you can borrow the car for when ever... it's insured for more than it's worth! in Montana he got his liscense at 14.5. and he's had it ever since... LOL actually his parents took it from him for power braking thier dodge truck in the school parking lot.. LMAO!! my tires are too sticky to do that naturally aspirated.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock