Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  From a womans perspective (recieved in an e-mail )

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

From a womans perspective (recieved in an e-mail ) by operator64
Started on: 10-26-2001 02:36 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: TRiAD on 10-27-2001 11:18 AM
operator64

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for operator64Send a Private Message to operator64Direct Link to This Post
Take all American women who are within five years of menopause - train us for a few weeks, outfit us with automatic weapons, grenades, gas masks, moisturizer with SPF15, Prozac, hormones, chocolate, and canned tuna - drop us (parachuted, preferably) across the landscape of Afghanistan, and let us do what comes naturally. Think about it. Our anger quotient alone, even when doing standard stuff like grocery shopping and paying bills, is formidable enough to make even armed men in turbans tremble. We've had our children, we would gladly suffer or die to protect them and their future. We'd like to get away from our husbands, if they haven't left already. And for those of us who are single, the prospect of finding a good man with whom to share life is about as likely as being struck by lightning. We have nothing to lose. We've survived the water diet, the protein diet, the carbohydrate diet, and the grapefruit diet in gyms and saunas across America and never lost a pound. We can easily survive months in the hostile terrain of Afghanistan with no food at all! We've spent years tracking down our husbands or lovers in bars, hardware stores, or sporting events...finding bin Laden in some cave will be no problem. Uniting all the warring tribes of Afghanistan in a new government? Oh, please ... we've planned the seating arrangements for in-laws and extended families at Thanksgiving dinners for years ... we understand tribal warfare. Between us, we've divorced enough husbands to know every trick there is for how they hide, launder, or cover up bank accounts and money sources. We know how to find that money and we know how to seize it ... with or without the government's help! Let us go and fight. The Taliban hates women. Imagine their terror as we crawl like ants with hot-flashes over their godforsaken terrain. I'm going to write my Congresswoman. You should, too!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
dont need to go to all that trouble - we can send all our 'middle aged' women over there, where they can marry the afghan men, and do the same thing they do to their husbands here:

nag them to death!

its a statistical fact. When a wife reaches metapause, her husband is usually dead within ten years - but she usually lives twice that long.

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
can I volunteer the wife ???? please

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd

Blondie88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blondie88Click Here to visit Blondie88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Blondie88Direct Link to This Post
Hey, I don't even need to be close to menopause! I'm a good shot with my colt 45 either way. It'd be nice to do some target practicing
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Sometimes my wife wears a towel on her head!

"Wears a towel"... 11 letters... AAAGGHHH!!!
"Towel on head"... ..."... ... ... AAAGGHHH!!!

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 10-26-2001).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blondie88:
Hey, I don't even need to be close to menopause! I'm a good shot with my colt 45 either way. It'd be nice to do some target practicing

1911 or single action revolver?

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
colt 45?! isnt that a liter of beer in a glass bottle?

how far away can you nail someone with one of them? cant you drink the beer first and fill the bottle back up with something else before you chuck it at them?

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2001 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
colt 45?! isnt that a liter of beer in a glass bottle?

how far away can you nail someone with one of them? cant you drink the beer first and fill the bottle back up with something else before you chuck it at them?

I have a few suggestions for those bottle contents...

------------------
Michael ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com
-----------------

Photoshop rendering of planned exterior modifications.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock