Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  the next terrorst thing - antrax on money (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
the next terrorst thing - antrax on money by Ken Wittlief
Started on: 10-25-2001 09:58 AM
Replies: 49
Last post by: falconhulk on 10-26-2001 03:02 PM
falconhulk

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
My point about IQ is that I felt you were insisting on incorrect information. To me thats a sign of a person that feels he is smarter then the world. The fact that you still feel that YOU knew the best thing to do even though you did not really have all the facts shows your ignorance. Reread all of your posts. You continued to make refrences that were incorrect, without stating any truth. I was forced to pull facts from other places. The world is a powder keg. Whether we are iraq or the USA we have to tiptoe around other countries to survive. I never said they should have not gone in during the war. What I said was that Clinton (Bush was in office during the war. No I am not a democrat!) made the decison not to continue the attack after they refused inspections for a reason. I do think Iraq were the ones behind both WTC attacks and can provide facts that point to it. I think that the anthrax is a homegrown attack or a diffrent country. But if it turns out to be Arabs I am SURE its Iraq. Osama Bin Laden may have contracted the attacks for them but they were behind it. If you had only made the statement that we should have ended Iraws threat in 91 then i would have completely agreed. as you can plainly agree thats NOT what you said. Again you state that they have a lot of troops. This is correct but they WILL NOT fight like a standard military. they will attack like gurrilas. they will kill civilians. they will use them for cover. Thats were the problem lies. They dont fear us. They dont fear death. Most are mal nurished and weak. they could not fight 15 year old. Thats why they do terrorist attacks. They can strike hard at our very soul and take many lives to 1 of thiers. Thats what we are fighting. Thats what makes this war diffrent then any other we have ever fought. The viet cong were gurrilas but they NEVER brought those attack to this country. No we have it. Now we have to figure out how to stop it so that they have no way to strike back. But then they will decimate Europe. Our leaders have very hard decisons to make. they make these with knowledge we might never have. Lets stop complaining about what should have been done. Why can these Monday morning quaterbacks come up with what we should do NOW???

[This message has been edited by falconhulk (edited 10-26-2001).]

IP: Logged
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
"Now we have to figure out how to stop it so that they have no way to strike back. But then they will decimate Europe. "

you keep throwing out statements like this - I have no WHERES idea where you get these ideas - these terrorists dont have the resources or manpower to decimate all of Manhatten, let alone Europe.

Bush made a serious mistake in '91, and he knows it. Clinton made more WALDO? serious misakes in his terms with respect to iraq, and relative to our intelligence people on the ground in the middle east. And he knows it.

Why do you think two planes were targeting G. Bush on 9/11? Sadamm has a personal grudge againt Bush senior and really wanted to kill his son in the oval office, or in AF1.

If saddam offered OBL $25 million to coordinate this attack, do you really thing he would say no?! If saddam offers a ton a refined anthrax to Elquada, do you think they will not find a use for it?!

Immediately after 9/11 I got a very strong sense that prez Bush knew and felt that what had happened was in part because his father did not shut Iraq down completely when he had the chance.

And I beleive that part of the reason why Hillary had such a sour puss during Bush's address to congress was she knows Clintons adminstration didnt go after Bin Laden, and didnt finish the businees in Iraq - and that Clinton allowed this stuff to fester for 8 years.

Monday morning quarterbacking is irrelavent - football is a form of entertainment - what a quarterback does in a split second decision when two linebackers are blitzing him is one thing

what the president of the united states does with the wealth of advisors, intelligence, military options, and the lessons of history at his disposal is another story.

We should ABSOLUTELY go back over this, all the way to 1989 and examine what we did and find out where the mistakes were made, otherwise we learn nothing. To compair the tragities we have suffered to a lost football game is an extreemly lofty attitude.

[This message has been edited by Ken Wittlief (edited 10-26-2001).]

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
Would you rather I use the term "Monday morning general"? Just so ya know thats what the military calls non combatants that second guess their tactics. Football is a simulation of war. A game competitions are. War is just the real thing games just prepare us help us train for it. Besides thats irrelavent, I was not actually drawing any comparisons to football at all. Many terms used in other areas develop from games or other professions. Cars got part names from horse drawn carts. I can see no matter what I say you will find argument. i admit you have some valid points and dont dispute those. What I have a problem with is you spout absolute lies as facts to back up your statements. then you defend it till the death. You hide under my drawing similarites with everyday life. Rather then say "I am wrong sorry" you just keep arguing. To me you already lost. To you i guess it just matters you get in the last word.

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post

falconhulk

966 posts
Member since Aug 2001

Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
too late - i already saw you other 'no arguments here' post.

guess you changed your mind

---- i had to get the last word in?! ok is this better - you still get the last word this way.

making blankets statements that I am posting lies doesnt make it so- if you have an issue with any statement that I post go ahead and post your view of the subject.

but saying 'lier lier pants on fire' does not further your position.

and for you to assert what I think ('you think you are the smartest person.... your attitude is this or that) - unless you claim to be a psychic, this doens not further your position either.

what I think is only related to what I have posted - you are the one that keeps bringing up IQs - I have not made any claims to superior intellect.

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
I posted before I read the whole thing. I thought you meant something else. I had to respond to the last paragraph. Like I said had to get the last word huh? Well you know my feeling on it. I have no other argument with you except your facts and your attitude of being the smartest human around.
falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post

falconhulk

966 posts
Member since Aug 2001
heh heh heh see what i mean. This has turned into a pissing match. I am out. I proved every statement of yours that i took issue with was incorrect. The ones that were or were represented as opnions i left alone. You have not said "well I was wrong and thats that.". You will argue until your last breath. Let me guess, everybody tells you this huh?
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
Guess I never realized that posting an idea or opinion on here was an open challenge to a contest

and that there are winners and loosers to each topic thread.

I guess Forum really means Arena

my mistake

I loose

you win

yours is the superior intellect!

[feel better?]

(oh wait, I forgot to apologize for being wrong) here goes:

GOD KNOWS IM SORRY!

oh no- cant breath - must have used up my last breath......... . . .

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Interesting and articulate interplay of perspectives. However, assuming an opposing stance in a debate need not be interpreted as an "argument" nor need it become one. Both of you gentlemen have displayed your intellegence and thoughtfulness re: your respective positions and stood your ground in defence of your position.

No one is supposed to win a discussion of this nature, are they? I would think the purpose is to enlighten your advesary, not convert him.

falconhulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2001 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falconhulkSend a Private Message to falconhulkDirect Link to This Post
awwww shucks. now all the kiddies out there wont go to bed disillusioned. Ken you are likely a very smart guy just a little stubborn. Nothing wrong with that. I got carried away also. Oh well it happens.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock