Started on: 10-23-2001 01:43 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 10-23-2001 12:31 PM
Philphine

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post

when i go to the main forum page i get a door bell sound. scared me the first time. when did that start?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brandon86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon86SESend a Private Message to Brandon86SEDirect Link to This Post
umm..... did you check your door?

In other words, I don't get one.....

Brandon

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Ha, same thing here, I was surprised, dunno when/why it started doing it though.
GarethWright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethWrightSend a Private Message to GarethWrightDirect Link to This Post
maybe you have a private message, as nobody loves ME enough to send ME one I wouldn't know
GarethWright

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethWrightSend a Private Message to GarethWrightDirect Link to This Post

GarethWright

400 posts
Member since Oct 2000
maybe you have a private message, as nobody loves ME enough to send ME one I wouldn't know
Philphine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
ok. i did have a private message, but i had one a week or so ago and didn't hear it.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
"Yo, Tommy, I didn't hear no bell! C'mon, one more round!" - Sylvester Stallone, Rocky V
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
Cliff added the Microsoft Outlook "You Have Mail" Sound to it, so when you hear that (as I did the first time and checked my MS OUTLOOK!!) it's cause you have a PM.

Nice addition cliff.

------------------
www.fieroworld.com The place to go for Fiero INFO!
Home of my 87 GT and 85 GT
Justin C.
Engineer, Designer and
Technical Trainer for Nortel Networks Business Products.

Philphine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
ok. i guess it had to do with the pm 'cause this morning it dosen't do it. guess it's good though. i've only gotten a couple of pm's so i pretty much don't scroll down far enough to know i got one.
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
I was weirded out by that for a while too! I usually have lots of programs running at any given time (winamp, morpheus, photoshop, outlook, internet explorer, msn messenger, AIM..well, you get the point); when I heard the noise I had NO idea where it was coming from...drove me nuts trying to figure it out. Finally figured it out after a few days that it was a new PM notification; I'd never experienced a web page that made a noise if something was new, as Cliff programmed the PM inbox to do...so that was new. I'm glad I figured it out, I would have gone crazy soon!

Bryce
88 GT

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Somebody PM me!

Woo-Hoo! I heard it too!
Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 10-23-2001).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave