Do you know the muffin man? by Return of Fiero
Started on: 10-22-2001 07:13 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Raydar on 10-23-2001 09:53 PM
Return of Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
ok, this grabbed someones attention, i have a technical question that seems to have been overlooked by most people can someone send me some info about the wires going to and from the starter solenoid? i need colors, wire gauge, start and end locations for the wires on the solonoid, any fusable links and what kind of F/L is it? reply here, or my other post from the other day under technical. better yet, email me ReturnOfFiero@AOL.com
this is the last bit of information i need before i can use "the force", um Fiero.
thanks, and funny enought, this is off topic, as the topic is "off topic" (this techicaly is a cyclical thing, if you think about it. the on, yet off topic)
strange as hell, but still smiling,
Myke
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brian87egotrip

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian87egotripSend a Private Message to Brian87egotripDirect Link to This Post
I do know the muffin man very nice guy, but I do not know the answer to your other questions sorry.

------------------
Brian 87GT

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
No clue. But thanks for putting that annoying @ss song in my head!!!

------------------

FieroLisa's Website*NC Tarheels Fieros Site

AIM: FieroLisa

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
No clue. But thanks for putting that annoying @ss song in my head!!!

Ain't that the truth! Don't know the ans to your question either. sorry.

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
I can't help.
Lisa,as soon as you said that,"on the way to Cape May" popped into my head.I hate that song,and now I'll hear it the rest of the night!
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
**ghostly voice**
"Look for the purple wire"
"ooooooooOOOOOOooooooooo"
AutoXdbdragSE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoXdbdragSEClick Here to visit AutoXdbdragSE's HomePageSend a Private Message to AutoXdbdragSEDirect Link to This Post
i hate the purple wire.. did you know you can start you fiero with a screwdriver and amaze everyone.... purple wires suck
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
I can't help.
Lisa,as soon as you said that,"on the way to Cape May" popped into my head.I hate that song,and now I'll hear it the rest of the night!

Oh no! Now "It's a small world after all" is running mercilessly through my mind! Thanks alot people!

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
What if they're ALL PURPLE??!?
Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterDirect Link to This Post
Uh, what?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
"The Muffin Man is seated at the table in the laboratory of the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen...

Reaching for an oversized chrome spoon he gathers an intimate quantity of dried muffin remnants and brushing his scapular aside proceeds to dump these inside of his shirt...

He turns to us and speaks:

"SOME PEOPLE LIKE CUPCAKES BETTER. I FOR ONE CARE LESS FOR THEM!"

Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot of a fully charged icing anointment utensil he poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosette (oh ah yuk yuk... let's try that again...!)
He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosette near the summit of a dense but radiant muffin of his own design.

Later he says:

"SOME PEOPLE... SOME PEOPLE LIKE CUPCAKES EXCLUSIVELY, WHILE MYSELF I SAY THERE IS NAUGHT NOR OUGHT THERE BE NOTHING SO EXALTED ON THE FACE OF GOD'S GREAT EARTH AS THAT PRINCE OF FOODS... THE MUFFIN!"

Girl you though he was a man
But he was a muffin
He hung around till you found
That he didn't know nuthin'

Girl you thought he was a man
But he only was a-puffin'
No cries is heard in the night
As a result of him stuffin'

Bruce Fowler on trombone, Napoleon Murphy Brock on tenor sax, and lead vocals, Terry Bozzio on drums, Tom Fowler on bass, Denny Walley on slide, George Duke on keyboards, Captain Beefheart on vocals, and soprano sax, and madness. Thank you very much for coming to the concert tonight. Hope you enjoyed it. Goodnight Austin, Texas, wherever you are."

(Very few people will get this.)

Sorry. Can't help with the wires, though.

------------------
Raydar - aka Steve

Black 88 Formula.
Red 88 Duke coupe. "The Project"
88 Formula parts car. "The Donor"

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 10-24-2001).]

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page