test do not reply by phiero
Started on: 10-22-2001 08:51 AM
Replies: 24
Last post by: Return of Fiero on 10-25-2001 12:30 PM
phiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phieroSend a Private Message to phieroDirect Link to This Post
do not reply
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brian87egotrip

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian87egotripSend a Private Message to Brian87egotripDirect Link to This Post
Why not? Welcome to the forum

------------------
Brian 87GT

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone else get that urge to do something that you were told not to? Just wondering!
Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
Why, were we not suposed to do something? hey, what topic is this? ah, oh well, how is everyone? good i hope?

Myke

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Nnnn... Grrr... Yaaaaggghhhh!!!

Iccckkk... Nnnaaacckkk....

AAaaawww,,,, I CAN'T HELP IT!

:Submit Reply:

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Come on guys! Give the newbie a break!

Remember when...we were all newbies at one time? The feeling we had?

Guess not! What was I thinking there?

Anyways, since I responded in a post to which I guess I as well was asked not to reply...have to say welcome to the Forum phiero!

Brian, how's the Ace doin? How about D?

Cheeve, how are things goin down in your neck of the woods? Have you picked up any since your last post?

------------------

Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
hey, im new (look at the posts i have made) still giving a hard time. its just fun to goof sometimes!!
anyhow, Mr. kelly, if you see this, when the next dinner? i should have my lawn ornament running by then, if i get some help with the wires for the starter solenoid, and the warden said i could be paroled for it if I give some notice (like a week)
also, steve (if you see this) if you want me to post that mail i sent you, you will have to send it back to me, as i eraced it by accedent. (i dont see you DMV post here.)
sorry about the space i took, thought id get it out all at once, kind of like the bathroom thread)

Myke

Brian87egotrip

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian87egotripSend a Private Message to Brian87egotripDirect Link to This Post
I am only responding to Jsocha! Ace is doing good and so is D. He is one month old to day. I hope everything is good with you>

------------------
Brian 87GT

LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
You gotta admit....that nickname is very clever! I am surprised it was not already taken!
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
Cheeve, how are things goin down in your neck of the woods? Have you picked up any since your last post?
I was okay for a while, after seeing how many people have it so much worse than I. At the time, it was a lot of different things slapping me around. Now it's just financial stuff.

At least I can say my wife & I never argue over finances. We both have the same philosophy about money -- get rid of it!

85ZainoGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85ZainoGTSend a Private Message to 85ZainoGTDirect Link to This Post
ok.

------------------
Paul Ventimiglia
1985 White/Silver GT
2.8L 4 Speed LOADED :)

PFF
System Bot
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:
Does anyone else get that urge to do something that you were told not to? Just wondering!

My response to "You CAN'T do that!", is to do it and say "Wadda ya mean, I jus did!"

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2001 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Hey, can't you all read?!?!? He said "Do Not Reply" I mean, what kind of moron replies when he's asked not to?

Oh yeah, this is a reply! (J/K anyway!)

Welcome to the board to phiero (nice sn, phun with phonetics! ) and Return of Fiero (its about time it returned! )

Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
I made this name back in 96, on yahoo. i was trying to rally some people to get it done...... not untill i found Fiero-list, and they brought me here, have i found so many enthusist. unfortunatly people seem to think negitivly about going up to GM corp. i wish there was a way to get the Fiero back, i mean christ, the MR shoe-fly is out there someone should start a thread about this... hmmm have to think about it

Myke

ps, anyone know what wires go to the starter solenoid on an 84 2M4? still waiting for a responce.

88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
Sorry had to look and reply too

------------------
Josh

:D
My pics

Screwie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScrewieSend a Private Message to ScrewieDirect Link to This Post
Well, I already see I'm the only person around here with good manners, if he says do NOT reply, I do NOT reply!

anyway, I'm full of

I always wanted to use that smiley a parade of bullsh!t

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
you guys are on crack! I will be a good girl and not pst!
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
I was going to reply, but like fierobaby, I will resist replying

PS..welcome to the forum phiero!

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
<~~~~~~~Decided to join the fun!!!! This place is full of

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
Not your ordinary 88 coupe!

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Whoops, Sorry.

Must have clicked on the wrong thread.

Welcome phiero, don't be shy, post something, do you have a Fiero? looking for one?

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 10-23-2001).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
At first I thought, "I'd rather staple my tongue to my lower lip than be a trendy jerk."
But, alas, I couldn't help myself.

Welcome, Phiero.

PFF
System Bot
Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2001 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post
ok, heres a question, how do we do all these fudge nuttin' face macros? ive seen a evil face the bs, and quite a few others and i just know the norm....... ain't dat cute!

Dazed,
Myke

Hippocrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2001 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HippocratSend a Private Message to HippocratDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Return of Fiero:
ok, heres a question, how do we do all these fudge nuttin' face macros? ive seen a evil face the bs, and quite a few others and i just know the norm....... ain't dat cute!

Dazed,
Myke

When you post, look to your left. "Smiles Legend" and all will be revealed

gt boy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2001 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gt boySend a Private Message to gt boyDirect Link to This Post
woops....i thought this was where you order the pizzas...

------------------
"it's too bad he had to run out of talent half way through the corner..."

Return of Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2001 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Return of FieroSend a Private Message to Return of FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:
At first I thought, "I'd rather staple my tongue to my lower lip than be a trendy jerk."
But, alas, I couldn't help myself.

Welcome, Phiero.

just curiuos, how does it feel to have your tounge stapled to your lip, and doesnt that make it had to swallow?

and also, thank you Hippocrat for pointing that out, i have a habit of looking at things, and nnot seeing them... .. like the stop sign, the truck, the house, the air plane... ..j/k but i do ignore the obvious!!lol

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock