Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Sigh.. girls.. I'm going to rant for a while now (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Sigh.. girls.. I'm going to rant for a while now by JohnnyK
Started on: 10-18-2001 02:20 AM
Replies: 50
Last post by: Return of Fiero on 10-24-2001 07:45 PM
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JohnnyK (edited 10-18-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Wow...sounds....interesting. I would use a descriptive like "crazy" or "nuts" for somebody like that after only two weeks; I'll let you feel however you want about her, I'm glad you're getting out of that relationship though. Good for you

Bryce
88 GT

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Oh, I definately use the term crazy and nuts... Hell, we just started calling her mental to her face a few days ago.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2001 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
I met this girl 2 weeks ago, and I've been trying to be nice, but today I finally flipped. Every night she starts crying "I love you, why won't you love me", etc etc.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN MAN RUN!!
I was with a girl like that and she made my life a livin hel. Every day why don't you love meeeeeee? You don't love meeeeee do you? Take my advise and RUN! The girl is so codependant that one nite she woke me up and almost threw mw out of the house at 1:00 am because I would not snuggle with her! I was like WTF! I was sleeping! Trust me dewd RUN!!!!

FieroFanaticus2

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanaticus2Send a Private Message to FieroFanaticus2Direct Link to This Post
Change the locks too. I had a girl like that for while and she managed to steal keys to almost every lock I had.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Man I hope you haven't slept with her. If you have change the locks, and hire security

------------------

My Fiero | Fiero Accessories

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2001 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Yeah the nut case I was with got my pass code for the door to my work and walked in one day. She was stopped and questioned and gave the guy a really hard time to the point he was about to call the cops. well the guy she war arguing with was the OWNER! needless to say I job hunting again. One day working on a major deadline to ship out 30 PCs by 3:00pm forced me to postpone lunch. Well the psycho chick shows up and demands to talk with me, I told her I was very busy and that would not be possible. Her responce was "you dont loooove meeee" and she took the keys to her other car I used to go to work since I didnt have one, Effectively stranding me at work. Fortunatly I was able to get a rental deliverd before 4:00. RUN!!!
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm...

Psycho hose babe

Yeah

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
I think what tigger said is accurate..

Ice T once said...Life ain't nothin but Bi**ches and money

and how true it is.

JM

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if she's THAT bad (course, I've only known her for 2 weeks).. But yeah, I'm running..
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Didn't mean to sound harsh, I was just kidding, really.

Go seperate ways, be friends, or whatever.

Just be careful not to get sucked in by her tractor beam. Whaaa...

PFF
System Bot
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
ok that girl needs HELP!

and quick!

my friend dated a girl like that she was just odd!

she found his house key and still has it and will not give it back so they changed the locks

Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2001 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post
JM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL

Never fail to crack me up.

------------------
Shaun 85 GT with nitrous
0-60 in 5.6 seconds
Shaun41178@hotmail.com
**** FOREVER!

Pheagey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PheageyClick Here to visit Pheagey's HomePageSend a Private Message to PheageyDirect Link to This Post
Um I second what the otyher peopel are saying but if I may:
DON'T LOOK BACK, SHE'LL PULL YOU IN LIEK A BLACK HOLE HERE (supposed) EMTPYNESS IS!!!

My 2c. anyways...

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2001 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:

Ice T once said...Life ain't nothin but Bi**ches and money

B!tches and Money eh?? I'm glad you think that Ice T is a role model, because unless Carrie is a b!tch and you found a job, you've pretty much been SOL

------------------

FieroLisa's Website*NC Tarheels Fieros Site

AIM: FieroLisa

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2001 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
why cant i find those g/fs that want to snuggle and pet my monkey.

dam g/f always asking for money.

Wheres a fiero chick with a v8 when you need one?

I dont understand how some guys date these girls? I know some are the hottest chicks but are complete psychos.

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2001 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Who ever said guys were sane and normal?? I know some of the most a$$backwards guys ever, better yet- all the guys I attract seem to come with extra baggage- like wives, and girlfriends of several years. Just call me the homewrecker!!!!

------------------

FieroLisa's Website*NC Tarheels Fieros Site

AIM: FieroLisa

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2001 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
has disposed of all my 'baggage' and happy as hell.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 10-20-2001).]

deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Who ever said guys were sane and normal?? I know some of the most a$$backwards guys ever, better yet- all the guys I attract seem to come with extra baggage- like wives, and girlfriends of several years. Just call me the homewrecker!!!!

[/QUOTE}

This is so true!!!!!! baggage is such a ugly word though...

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deluxe827:
[QUOTE]This is so true!!!!!! baggage is such a ugly word though...

It's an Ugly word for a reason. I prefer my men unattached, attractive, and not prone to calling me a b*tch.

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
Holly Crap..

Fierolisa on a rampage.

i can hear it now...

"I am woman hear me roar , in numbers to large to ignore"

haha

Actually , if you think about it Ice T is right.

Life comes down to women and money for men.

Money to buy Toys , stability , growth.

Women for companionship.

Perhaps he said it a little harsh , but it's the basic thing that drives most men.. Money..and women (or woman)

JM

PFF
System Bot
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
On a rampage? Sure! Good men don't just grow on trees!! They're about 1 in a 1000- I think I've met about 1000 now, so I'm calling for a good one to come my way!

SO, companionship, eh??? You mean us women *aren't* just hear to pay your speeding ticket and hotel bills?? I must've had this all wrong! Silly Me!!!

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm not gonna say a thing....

But there is lots I could mention

It works both ways.....

JM

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Jonathan, jonathan, jonathan... we *could* go on forever, but for the sake of the bandwidth of this forum, lets not! We're Ex's, we broke up for a reason (hmm or reasons LOL ). If I loved everything about you, I'd still be dating you. Luckily for us, and the mileage on my car, we're not!

deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
It's an Ugly word for a reason. I prefer my men unattached, attractive, and not prone to calling me a b*tch.

Well i have the First two down, butthe third thing I just feels so natural...

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm generally guys with a wife that he still screws and a daughter aren't "attached", right? Ha, its cool though.

Some people just dont have a strong grasp of reality, but you'll have that.

deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

Hmmm generally guys with a wife that he still screws and a daughter aren't "attached", right? Ha, its cool though.

Some people just dont have a strong grasp of reality, but you'll have that.

WOW how about a brake Job Isnt what that what they call it these days lisa??

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
Fierolisa, does that mean your available?

let me now via PM, maybe we can gap plugs sometime.

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Ha, I'm a single woman- I can get a "brake job" anytime I want- you'll also notice I went with that upgrade. Much better now.

SOooo anymore ex-boyfriends wanna take cheap shots at me?? Cause it's always a good time

deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

Ha, I'm a single woman- I can get a "brake job" anytime I want- you'll also notice I went with that upgrade. Much better now.

SOooo anymore ex-boyfriends wanna take cheap shots at me?? Cause it's always a good time

You and cheap shots thats what i thought you were lol

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post

You and cheap shots thats what i thought you were lol

Ohhhh how your wittiness amazes me. LMAO!

PFF
System Bot
kslish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kslishSend a Private Message to kslishDirect Link to This Post
Hey you two....quit airing your stinkin' dirty laundry and take it to PM

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 10-23-2001).]

deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

Ohhhh how your wittiness amazes me. LMAO!

Likewise :P but I atleast tried to show respect ...
deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

deluxe827

14 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by kslish:
Hey you two....quit airing your stinkin' dirty laundry and take it to PM

[This message has been edited by kslish (edited 10-23-2001).]

I know there are to many loads to list lol

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Ken- no fair, you were enjoying the thread just as much as I was!!
Night everyone, I'm done now
deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

GOODNIGHT sweet thang!!!!!! lol

deluxe827

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deluxe827Send a Private Message to deluxe827Direct Link to This Post

deluxe827

14 posts
Member since Jul 2001

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

Gosh Lisa, are you sure you really wanna say that? I mean there are enough of your ex's here that could cause a problem for you.

(One Other Word)

------------------
www.fieroworld.com The place to go for Fiero INFO!
Home of my 87 GT and 85 GT
Justin C.
Engineer, Designer and
Technical Trainer for Nortel Networks Business Products.

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2001 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post

grinthock

2009 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Question: Who are you to be coming into this forum, 1st without introducing yourself (so what kind of fiero do you drive?), and 2nd to be mouthing off to one of the most prestigious members!

------------------
www.fieroworld.com The place to go for Fiero INFO!
Home of my 87 GT and 85 GT
Justin C.
Engineer, Designer and
Technical Trainer for Nortel Networks Business Products.

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-23-2001 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
Lisa...

In regaurds to what you mentioned in your PM

Haha...

you always seem to get the quality stalkers!

And what did I tell you about.......I told you that person would post within a few hrs.

Ok ..enough inside babble

JM

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock