Usama's second biggest mistake by SteveJ
Started on: 10-17-2001 08:12 PM
Replies: 41
Last post by: Mach10 on 10-21-2001 01:32 AM
SteveJ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJDirect Link to This Post
With an anthrax letter to each of the major networks he hopes to advertise his anger with America and counts on them to spread the word in lip trembling terror. But every hack politician in western civilization knows
you don't mess with the media.

Last night on O'Reilly he had on some anti-war US representative from California to express her opinion. He was openly contemptuous of her and her position. In the end he simply cut her off wanting no more of her rationalizations. The whole interview had eviscerated her.

The infant anti-war movement had had only a couple of days of grudging coverage. That coverage stopped dead in it's tracks as the media moved to cover the bigger anthrax story. But worse a baby contacted an infection while visiting the work place. Her mother was a news producer and one of the
media fraternity. The media identified, and all mothers identified. With his poor opinion of women he didn't realize the power that these women wield.
Even the Vietnamese in their ten years of war with America never struck at America. They could have but chose a smarter course of action. They cultivated the media and the protests that favored their position.
Even if he lives long enough he will never realize the strengths that brought him down because his narrow minded view of the world.

Look up Usama, some of those jets raining death upon your way of life are piloted by American women!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Uh??? Who said the Anthrax was from Osama??? There's barely any concrete proof (that we see) that shows that he even had anything to do with the WTC!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any American female pilots in a combat role yet. I know they train for it and are probably equally qualified, but last I heard were not actually allowed in combat. Somebody up-to-date on this?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69648 posts
Member since Apr 2001
double post. sorry.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-17-2001).]

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
the white house claims they have overwhelming proof that he was behind the attacks. and they are claiming that he is behind the anthrax outbreaks as well.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:
I may be wrong, but I don't think there are any American female pilots in a combat role yet. I know they train for it and are probably equally qualified, but last I heard were not actually allowed in combat. Somebody up-to-date on this?

The NAVY carrier's have female pilots and yes they have flown combat missions over afghanistan.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
I stand corrected.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2001 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
One of the girls I used to be in Air Cadets with is now an F-18 pilot in the Canadian Airforce. On a related note, our big paper plant (Weyerhauser) in Saskatchewan was shut down today as somebody sent envelopes containing some powder substance to employees. No doubt a prank, but a very unfunny one. I hope the company will track the guy down and send him looking for a new job. The company says it lost over $2 million in productivity because of the false scare. The real scary thing is because of our wonderful Prime Minister's spending cutbacks our Biohazard team for all of Canada is made up of 27 individuals. Yep, that works out to about two per province. Needless to say if an act of Bioterror ever occured, we would be SOL.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Australia has had nearly 100 Anthrax scares in the last 72 hours. This is all getting way out of hand.
Ken Wittlief

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 142
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ken WittliefSend a Private Message to Ken WittliefDirect Link to This Post
I dont think any service has ANY female pilots on fighter jets.

I know the Navy tried to push one women through, so she could be the first to land a fighter jet on a carrier.

The first time she tried to do so, they had to wave her off three times.

On her 4th attempt she crashed into the stern of the carrier and died.

I heard the Navy put their 'female fighter jet' program on hold after that -the general opinion after this was that she was rushed through the training and simply wasnt ready to land on a real carrier.

They might have female pilots on other aircraft, but I think they still dont have any on F14s or F18s

SteveJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJDirect Link to This Post
Well this is a real life connect the dots, isn't it.

Usama did it. Sadam paid for it.

Usama doesn't like US culture but the focus of this attack was the government of the US and that's Sadam's grudge. Those flights from Baghdad to Kabul by Sadam's lieutenants have to mean something in your thinking.

Experts say anyone can cook anthrax in their basement but drying tables and grinders are needed to reduce the particle size. That's dangerous and requires quite a lab. A better way to do the particle size reduction is chemical which makes the particles float in the air. Very sophisticated and only available in the US, the old Soviet Union, and Iraq. It's the small particle size that reveals this was not a home job. You have seen pictures of Afghanistan, do you really think it was done there?

So as I sit here contemplating the reality that Sadam didn't just cook up a couple of envelopes of anthrax they have just reported that an employee in Dan Rather's office has the skin form of anthrax.

PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I know we have no connection between Osama and the Anthrax, but I think its a logical conclusion. As for WTC evidence, every nation that has been presented with it has agreed that Osama is conclusively behind the atatcks.

As for Saddam, he may be behind the anthrax, but I don't think he is working directly in concert with Osama. bin-Laden hates Hussein almost as much as we do because he is too secular and not religious enough for Osama (he has said so before). Saddam might be interested in selling bin-laden anthrax... he does like money... but I do not think they are co-conspirators. If Hussein is directly involved, he's probably mailing the anthrax. I would doubt this too since he has much to loose... his interests lie too much in keeping his own power and only pokes the US to promote his own image in front of his people.

SteveJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJDirect Link to This Post
Terror is Sadam's game. Usama would shoot you.

Think about what it takes to mail these. You don't just pour it in the envelope and lick it shut. They have to be addressed before the powder is poured in. Just pouring it will infect the person doing it unless labratory conditions are observed. They have been mailed from various locations which means they were sealed in plastic bags or something when they left the lab. So the addresses were put on these envelopes someplace in Iraq then sent out to the field operatives.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2001 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:
Uh??? Who said the Anthrax was from Osama??? There's barely any concrete proof (that we see) that shows that he even had anything to do with the WTC!

Ya, good point, could have been anyone. And OJ didn't actually murder those two people, right. Hey, he was acquitted, that means he didn't commit those crimes, right? And all those people who are let out of jail after being incarcerated for 10, 15, or more years actually commit their respective crimes, they just found a "loophole," right? Hey dude, there's the court of absolute proof and exact science; then there's the court of common sense that we rely on as animals to guide our best decisions. The former is rarely realized; the latter driven by intuition and probability. For domestic matters I like to raise the bar of proof, but for international issues I think obvious should suffice as a standard of proof. As far as a concrete standard of proof goes, most American citizens executed by the American penalty system are convicted without concrete proof, and you want to afford that creep a higher standard even though he's sworn war on America? Many dictators from that region have sworn war and death to the US over the years that, to me, suffice as an obvious indicator. Don't worry though; they have never sworn death to Canada, so you're safe. If you're into countries keeping to themselves, then why don't you stay out of our matters? We wouldn't want someone like you to fight for/with us anyway. We, in America, have been fortunate enough to have had some real heroes in our military over the years; that's why we're the strongest nation to ever grace the earth. It's difficult for me to avoid the generalization that all non-American born American citizens and all other nations feel we should tread with careful precision (essentially fail to act), as that seems to be the consensus, but it's not absolute so I won't cast that assumption. There does seem to be a strong trend in that direction though, and I'm certainly not limiting it to most Canadians; it's the citizens of most all nations if spoken/written to.

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:

God how it must be nice to sit on the sidelines and whine and ***** about your protective neighbor, knowing that you will never face any real threat or risk because you are from from loser country that hasn't ever amounted to anything and has no real presence on the world stage.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Boomer, you pathetic retard. Shutup and learn some world history. Anyways, it probably wasn't even osama or hussein. People are jumping to too many conclusions these days and it's going to get them in hot water if they dont act rationally.
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendDirect Link to This Post
Bn Boomer,

Nice call, your a class act. That is just the attitude that got America in this trouble to begin with. He simply pointing out that its not conclusive (although honestly, I think he is behind all this anthrax stuff as well).

Your right, Canada does not do very much, and thats just the way we like it. In fact, if I recall correctly, the last "major thing we did" besides the WW's was to beat up on the U.S.A (check your history books).

Cheers

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ken Wittlief:
I dont think any service has ANY female pilots on fighter jets.

(buzzzzzzzzzzzz) wrong, I personally know one in the Air Force.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Actually, I haven't heard that Osama is responsible for the Anthrax letters. We have proof of his ties to the 9/11 attacks, but I don't know if he's been linked to the Anthrax cases. Could be part of the Jihad he called for, or someone unrealted to bin Laden who's taking the opportunity to add fuel to the fire.
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
Ed and Boomer, lay off with the Canadian bashing, eh? I find it insulting and unnecessay, and the "American's are better than everyone else" attitude is getting old. I would have liked to think that you guys thought the same way about your northern neighbours as the majority of us feel about you guys, that if it came down to it we would have each others backs. As far as your comment about the US having the "real heroes", well I wish you could tell that to my departed Grandpa who spent pretty well his entire youthfull life fighting in Holland during WWII. Your comments about Canada not being innovative couldn't be further from the truth. If you check your books you will see that Canada has contributed enormously to the medical and scientific world. Next time think before you guys start throwing generalizations around like your previous comments.

[This message has been edited by loafer87gt (edited 10-18-2001).]

isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Why did this thread turn into a Canada bashing thread????

My wife and I spend all our free time keeping updated on the news.. Sure we live in Canada, but she is an american citizen(i'm canadian) and we both have our dual citizenship.. Our family is down in the USA..
(reason we are up here is that we own a house here and we are both working here and saving up to buy a house near her parents in KS)

We even lost a few friends in the WTC..

And we are praying that this dont turn into anything worse and that there is not ground troops being sent into action.. Because we have a few friends on standby at a few military bases in the US..

Some of you think Canada is completely safe etc.. sure..the attacks may not be aimed directly at us (right now anyways.. who knows what will happen in the future) but dont think for one minute that it is not effecting us up here..

And as far as Osama may not be responsible for the anthrax? I think he is! and the O.J remark? His trail just proved money can buy yourself out of things..but he will pay someday for his actions.. maybe not in this life..

Guys, I dont know if you have something personal against Canada or not, but please keep it to yourself..

edited to say:

well said loafer87gt! I lost a few relatives in th WW'S and I consider them heroes!

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 10-18-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Canada bashing? Um, they are helping in the coalition if I am not mistaken. Are they safe? Who knows, but I wouldn't count on it. I am not so sure its the best time to be going to the Canadian National Tower.

I haven't heard much yet on it, but I have to imagine they are going to have some really tight security in salt Lake for the Olymipcs this year! Thats gotta be a big target for the terrorists.

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Eds:
From the words of your own government in numerous press releases (to my knowledge at this point in time) have said that they have no idea who is sending Anthrax into the states. To date, no-one has released any concrete proof that Osama was even tied into the WTC afair.

Now, Yes, all of the countries in on the anti-terrorism thingy have unanimously said that OSB was responsible. Hell, I can't argue with that. However, to date, nobody has pinned the anthrax squarely on OSBs shoulders Of course, as soon as there is more info, I will probably be changing my tune. but as it stands, OSBs involvement in the Anthrax cases is speculation only.

In terms of your (IMHO)much nicer phrased 'canadian apathy' , I would like to say that while I am a proponent of careful treading, i'm not saying that you should stand still, either. The USs movement against the Taliban is most cool (I, not being a terribly large fan of those deranged crack-head (opium-head) freaks). However, you aren't at war with Afghanistan. You are at war with terrorists, and at the moment, the Taliban. Just keep that in perspective. If it turns out that OSB is responsible (and yes, common sense does dictate this), it will be another thing to tatoo on his forehead with a dull spoon and some nitric acid.

Boomer: I'm sorry, did I offend you? Did you see me say anything about not going after him? Nope. Do you see me bitching? No. You see me stating that you have no evidence--beyond what has been said before--that OSB had anything to do with Anthrax. Forgive me if I think that people should really consider the facts before leaping in.

Eds' all right. At least HE puts some thoughts into his posts

*ding* ROUND 2! *ding*

Edit:

Oh, our warships sailed Monday, WITH their rubber-duckie escort! Bound for the middle east. Go get'em fellas!

[This message has been edited by Mach10 (edited 10-18-2001).]

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
This whole thread makes my jibes towards Canadians look pretty mild, don't it? I just said they were boring, humorless, and produce nothing of cultural value. (Unless you consider the girls of DeGrassi High. Ummm.) But I never called them cowards...
BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
We should just make it official by sending our Salvation Army up their to kick their asses and annex them.

Well, maybe not Quebec. Give it back to France. They deserve each other.

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Stimpy: We have no culture for a good reason:

Back in 1812, when you guys came up to pulverize us, only to get stomped, rumor has it that you ran so fast you left your culture behind

So it's your own fault, really

As long as we can all get along without any (sober, anyway) physical violence, it's ALL GOOD!

SteveJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJDirect Link to This Post
What the heck?? I go to lunch with a life long friend ( retired Colonel in the US Army ) and come back to find that my countrymen have no idea who their friends are.

I've worked 30 years here in Buffalo, NY and have had constant contact with Canadian officials. They are the best, no doubt. It saddens me to hear people who know so little talk so loud.

Usama is the problem. The Taliband is the problem. Sadam is the problem.

Don't loose your focus.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
and produce nothing of cultural value. (Unless you consider the girls of DeGrassi High. Ummm.)

Two names? Pam Anderson...Estella Warren....

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I say for healthy competition, we put canada and america in hand to hand combat, with no weapons, and a 1:1 person ratio. (Or you guys could just throw us Boomer)..
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
Let's have a big tug-of-war across the border. I'll anchor our end down here.

Them Canadians may be better horsemen, e.g. RCMP, Calgary Stampede. They're just not show-off daredevils. The Afghani's are good with horses - I wonder who would win if... naw, Canadians would melt in that desert heat.

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Ya, but we won't freeze in the winter... -50*C is Nominal operating temperature... If the spit hits the ground wet, it's T-Shirt weather
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by BN Boomer:
We should just make it official by sending our Salvation Army up their to kick their asses and annex them.

Well, maybe not Quebec. Give it back to France. They deserve each other.

You are quite the person bm..

enough said.. I got better things to do then to go down to your level..

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 10-18-2001).]

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2001 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
I say for healthy competition, we put canada and america in hand to hand combat, with no weapons, and a 1:1 person ratio. (Or you guys could just throw us Boomer)..

Sorry, I'm already here. And if the good residents of Vancouver are any indication of the typical Canadian, I don't think we'll have any problem winning that contest.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2001 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
Loafer, before you include me in your blanket admonishment, why don’t you read my post and establish where I’m bashing Canada or Canadians. I simply said,

“It's difficult for me to avoid the generalization that all non-American born American citizens and all other nations feel we should tread with careful precision (essentially fail to act), as that seems to be the consensus, but it's not absolute so I won't cast that assumption. There does seem to be a strong trend in that direction though, and I'm certainly not limiting it to most Canadians; it's the citizens of most all nations if spoken/written to.”

You must have read my post and then Boomers, then convoluted the two and became incensed. I have said before and I will reiterate that Canada is a far more beautiful country than ours, and Canada’s socialist form of government blows our quasi-capitalist form away. What I wrote was most non-American born people tend not to feel that immediate, harsh retaliation is necessary. If we cross over the fringe and wipe out a few “innocent” Arabs in order to accomplish our task, so be it. Non-Americans want careful diplomacy at the risk of non-accountability. I think Boomer went too far, but respect his right to voice his opinion.

“I would have liked to think that you guys thought the same way about your northern neighbours as the majority of us feel about you guys, that if it came down to it we would have each others backs.”

I’ve never alluded to anything but this.

“As far as your comment about the US having the "real heroes", well I wish you could tell that to my departed Grandpa who spent pretty well his entire youthfull life fighting in Holland during WWII. Your comments about Canada not being innovative couldn't be further from the truth.”

I didn’t mean Canada is absent of real heroes, I meant that the US is blessed with real heroes. Who are you addressing about the innovative issue? I think you’ve convoluted everything.

“If you check your books you will see that Canada has contributed enormously to the medical and scientific world.”

I haven’t inferred that Canada is stupid either, if you’re addressing me.

Godsend, are you referring to an event that took place back in America’s revolutionary days? While the rest of the world is getting over slavery’s end (circa 1863), you’re bent on an action that happened 200 years ago.

“Eds:
From the words of your own government in numerous press releases (to my knowledge at this point in time) have said that they have no idea who is sending Anthrax into the states. To date, no-one has released any concrete proof that Osama was even tied into the WTC afair.”

Are you talking about the government or the press? Even though the latter drives, manipulates, and sensors the former, they are different. Do we need to go into the concrete issue again? Seldom does anyone have the smoking gun with all other facts and evidence. As far as the media, do you recall the airliner that had the hostile idiot onboard that threatened the crew and thought they were going to crash into the Sears Tower? The media reported the US military gave an escort back to the airport. The truth is that the fighter was there to shoot down the airliner if it strayed off course. Some kind of escort, huh?

“In terms of your (IMHO)much nicer phrased 'canadian apathy' , I would like to say that while I am a proponent of careful treading, i'm not saying that you should stand still, either.”

Well then, what do we do? I think Bush is handling this matter flawlessly. The only question is; which Bush are we talking about?

“Eds' all right. At least HE puts some thoughts into his posts ”
Back at ya. I’m happier when we get along!
I wish all who care would carefully read my posts again and find where I bash all Canadians. The truth is I don’t blanket bash Canadians.

Leper
No longer registered
Report this Post10-19-2001 04:57 AM   Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
Are we there yet?
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2001 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Hey why the **** are guys bashing canada ? u guys are like little kids arging who has a better bycicle and canada you guys arnt any better arguing back with these dumbasses
who gives a flying **** what country ur from that doesnt prove wether or not ur smarter or not it all depends on the person !
oh yea and some of the hottest chicks ive seen come from canada !!!!!!!!!
so u all can bash them while im living my life with a hot canadian chick
and no im not canadian im american.
oh yea plus tom green is from canada and he kicks ass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wOOOOT !!
stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post10-19-2001 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
Tom Green?! The guy who sucks cow teats in a desperate bid for another 15 minutes of fame? Oh yeah, I take back that whole thing about nothing of cultural relevance coming from Canada. Nice try, brah!
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2001 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JohnnyK (edited 10-20-2001).]

Mach10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2001 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Now, now... The Canadian government has appologized for Tom Green on numerous occasions.
Fierowrecker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2001 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierowreckerClick Here to visit Fierowrecker's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierowreckerDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
Tom Green?! The guy who sucks cow teats in a desperate bid for another 15 minutes of fame? Oh yeah, I take back that whole thing about nothing of cultural relevance coming from Canada. Nice try, brah!

Or QTV... UGH!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock