40 w/ a neon vs. 20 with ummm something else by Blondie88
Started on: 10-04-2001 07:25 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Blondie88 on 10-05-2001 01:47 PM
Blondie88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2001 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blondie88Click Here to visit Blondie88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Blondie88Direct Link to This Post
My dad, being a joker of all sorts was driving my 95 neon, with his 50 year old sister in the front seat and my uncle and I were in the back. Anyways, this car pulls up blasting rap music, it was probably lowered 2 inches and there were 2 20 year olds in the car. Dad started revving the engine and looking over at the other car just smiling and nodding him on. They of course started laughing and revved their engine louder. They blasted off at the green light, and we all busted up laughing up and kicked their ass in the long run. He swerved in between trucks and ended up getting ahead of them by about 5 car lengths. The other car was by far faster, but I think dad can maneuver any car real good....but I thought it was funny, not a fiero story but hey!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rodmcneill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2001 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodmcneillSend a Private Message to rodmcneillDirect Link to This Post
Give Dad a pat on the back.
Kasdan

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2001 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KasdanSend a Private Message to KasdanDirect Link to This Post
"umm...something else.." could that be something like a pinto or a ferrari?

------------------
Tyler Morgan, 1986 GT

Power Steering, Holley Scoop
Aim=FieroDriver1986

Blondie88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2001 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blondie88Click Here to visit Blondie88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Blondie88Direct Link to This Post
haha well, it was dark so I couldn't really make out what it was, but dad guessed it was an intrigue, and that seems about right. So it wasn't a macho race with awesome cars, just really funny.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock