Started on: 10-01-2001 08:22 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: JohnnyK on 10-03-2001 01:51 PM
JohnnyK

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2001 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
As you might have read, my Accord blew some sort of seal (crank, cam?) so it is out of commission. Sooo, I plunked the 75 dollars down to get a new sticker for my plate on the fiero. I'm driving it, and what happens, the clutch won't disengage.. I'm really starting to dislike this car.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
yo_sweet

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-01-2001 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yo_sweetSend a Private Message to yo_sweetDirect Link to This Post
rice lol jap a craper!
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2001 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Funny, it's been more reliable than my Fiero, and I run the Accord at redline for most of the day.
88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2001 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
Try bleeding the clutch per Archie's instructions.

-----------
Josh

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2001 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:
Funny, it's been more reliable than my Fiero, and I run the Accord at redline for most of the day.

DUH, I wonder why something broke??

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2001 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Well obviously something was going to break eventually.. And bleeding the clutch will NOT help if your clutch is like that. Unless it wasn't bled properly to begin with. They go like that because there is a leak or a bad cylinder. Frankly, I'm sick of trying to figure out what.
Hippocrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2001 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HippocratSend a Private Message to HippocratDirect Link to This Post
How much for the fiero then?
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2001 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Make an offer.. Don't expect to get too much off because of a master and slave cylinder though..

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock