If they had the bomb. . . by SteveJ
Started on: 09-15-2001 09:34 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: starfighter007@msn.com on 09-16-2001 05:30 PM
SteveJ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJDirect Link to This Post
Anyone so ruthless as to fly those planes into the WTC would have used the bomb if they had it.
I hope Russia has 'em all counted.
How do we control our governments so as to control who is enrolled in graduate physics?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2001 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
I wouldn't count them out for having the bomb yet! That may be saved for round two. Don't forget the Taliban are rather friendly with Pakistan even though they are agreeing to our demands. Pakistan has the bomb. Plus I am sure there are black market sources for it that bin-Laden has access to.

Lets just hope if they do have it that they don't try to use it, or even bio-weapons against anyone!

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
Yes Pakistan definately does. What about Iraq? Anyone know? Reason I ask, is the obvious possibility of them becoming involved in this (maybe voluntarily). Saddam, is said to be in preperation as we speak.

------------------

If you can read this, I'm parked.

Sootah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SootahClick Here to visit Sootah's HomePageSend a Private Message to SootahDirect Link to This Post
Ah, yes, but they have to have a way to GET the bomb here! The ones they have can't be all that sophisticated, like the ones we have here. They are decades behind. You must remember, our first nukes were positively HUGE. A trans-oceanic missile (and its not like we wouldnt notice a long range bomber comeing from like, a few thousand miles away..) isn't all that easy to make, let alone make accurate.

I knew India had nukes, but I had no idea that pakistan did... You'd figure they would have used them against Isrial by now...

------------------

Never pull your pants down in Cosco, the dang monkeys will getcha
AIM: KSSouter

EDIT: Damn typos

[This message has been edited by Sootah (edited 09-16-2001).]

SteveJ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteveJSend a Private Message to SteveJDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by SteveJ (edited 09-16-2001).]

baptistheart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baptistheartSend a Private Message to baptistheartDirect Link to This Post
Isreal has more nukes and are advanced as we are thats why they don't use them. and they know isreal will use them if it looks like they will lose in a war. They can only lose once and then they have nothing to lose.

Hope this makes sense

------------------
Joe

starfighter007@msn.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2001 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starfighter007@msn.comSend a Private Message to starfighter007@msn.comDirect Link to This Post
Umm fellers these freaks have other things readily available to them that are just as bad as the bomb If not worse, bio weapons in test tubes ,little cessnas aimed at big planes over big cities.Im afraid hope I am proved wrong but we have not seen anythig yet!These f**Ks are slicker than I ever gave them credit for.they have been brainwashed that any thing that they do for there cause the more horrific the better in alla's eyes.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock