Started on: 09-13-2001 12:02 AM
Replies: 19
Last post by: DaRkLoRD on 09-14-2001 06:17 PM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Ok....this is truly odd. My firend came up with this, I simply put the numbers together!

Ok...the attack on the United States happened on 9/11/01.
911 is a code for emergency...
The first flight to crash was flight 11

The second flight was 175, 1+7+5=13

The third flight was 77, 7+7=14

The fourth was 93, 9+3=12

Every one of the final numbers are the dates leading from the attack to Friday!!!! 11, 12,13 and 14!!!! Is this like a warning they dont count on us finding or a councidince? This was a well planned attack..could this have been planned too?!?!?! I need to find some more info.

Everyone keep safe!

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs
custom intake with K&N filter.
Soon to be 2" closer to the ground and have a turbo

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Urchin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
Are you sure those are the correct flight numbers? If so, that is frikken weird!

------------------

If you can read this, I'm parked.

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I don't laugh at stuff like that. Could be something to it.
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
100% sure they are the flight numbers...IN ORDER OF CRASHED!!! Looked it up on the net. This is friggin odd.....scares the crap out of me!

So what do we do??? Think anyone else has noticed this?!?!?!
------------------

James Essar
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 09-13-2001).]

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
Ya, that seems to be a little more than a weird coincidence. I wonder if they have noticed that in Washington
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
This is the kind of stuff that author Richard Hoagland usually writes about, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff he's dug up about various events, including the Egyptair crash 2 years ago.. I've been checking his website for a statement, but nothing yet
http://www.enterprisemission.com/

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

So what do we do?
Couldn't hurt to enter it here, like Beer_Stud told us about in a diferent thread... http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

FBI says they're looking into an email address, which very well could have been a result of someone's tip in that site.

loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtDirect Link to This Post
A guy over at SimHQ also noted this yesterday and was going to notify the authorities. Very odd indeed.
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
I bet you could connect the terrorists to Kevin Bacon in 6-steps...

That said, It's probally not far-featched *enough* to have any truth for it...

I love how fast the investigations are proceeding, how much we suddenly 'noticed' that should have been noticed long before.

Beware of people with three names.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
"Conspiracy Theories" are so easy to make up and piece together after the fact because it is human nature to seek order out of chaos.

I don't think the flight numbers had anything to do with anything. These are not subtle people that did this - any statements they wished to make would be plain for the world to see. We wouldn't have to make up some sort of mathematical problem in order to see what was in their minds - they would make sure of that.

Just one of a hundred more 'theories' regarding these events that will be suggested and sensationalized over the coming decade. I put no stock in it.

The facts stand on their own - the facts will be what they are punished for, not unprovable theories.

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

LZeitgeist

5662 posts
Member since Dec 2000
Also, from a post I read on another board...

The problem with numerology is that you HAVE to remain consistent in your application of it...

To wit:

11 = todays date
93 (9+3) = tomorrow's date
175 (1+7+5) = thursday's date
77 (7+7) = friday's date.

Check your first column.
1 + 1 = 2
NOT 11....

It's like Sesame Street's "One of these things is not like the other".
If you're adding the numbers together in three of the four columns, you CAN'T apply a different standard to the fourth column to make it "suit your needs".

It doesn't work that way.

PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
this isnt a theory, it is a conspiracy, because it involved many people to pull it off. I think they probably just waited for a day that had perfect weather so they could see their target visually and there was no chance of flights being delayed. I also think they did it early in the morning too because flight delays normally start out ok and build during the day. It wouldnt have worked if one of them was delayed an hour or two somewhere. Everyone would have known what was going on after the first impact.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
I'm not saying the attack wasn't a conspiracy - obviously many people worked together to achieve it.

However, adding numbers together to come up with some sort of 'clue' after the fact, or putting the first letter in each of the passenger's names on each of the flights to find out that they spelled out the name of the mastermind behind the atacks, or calculating that since 6 of the people on the first flight had eggs for breakfast, 6 of the people on the second flight had steak for breakfast, and 6 of the people on the third flight had ham for breakfast, so it must be the work of the Devil - it's all a bunch of wasted time, trying to interject some sort of fantastical 'sense' into the chaos created by the situation.

Of course it was a conspiracy - but it was a conspiracy in the definition of being put into effect by a number of people working together towards the same goal - it wasn't a conspiracy in the definition of secret signs and hidden meanings.

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
Also, from a post I read on another board...

The problem with numerology is that you HAVE to remain consistent in your application of it...

To wit:

11 = todays date
93 (9+3) = tomorrow's date
175 (1+7+5) = thursday's date
77 (7+7) = friday's date.

Check your first column.
1 + 1 = 2
NOT 11....

It's like Sesame Street's "One of these things is not like the other".
If you're adding the numbers together in three of the four columns, you CAN'T apply a different standard to the fourth column to make it "suit your needs".

It doesn't work that way.

Yeah..Already know that. I just thought it was odd....but then again lots of things right now seem odd.

And who ever said anything about this being the work of the Devil?!?! I just simply pointed out something I found odd. It is amazing how people can draw f**ked up conclusions about someone from a post like this on the forum. I had someone E-mail me and tell me I am one of those people who enjoy scaring the crap out of people by making up things that are not true. It just shows me that people cant even come together and treat each others as equals in bad times. Everyone allways has to try to insult someone or bash someones intelligence just so THEY can look like the better person. What a sad world it has become.

I am done reading any of these posts, and arguing with anyone. All this energy we use arguing about stupid S**T should be spend praying for the people who lost their lives and loved ones in this terrible act of violence! I didnt want to stur up negative attention...so go ahead and lock this thread Cliff.

Have a great day

------------------

James Essar
88 Coupe With a new V6
5 speed Isuzu trans
AcCel 8mm wires
rapid fire plugs

LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
I never said you or anyone else said it was 'the work of the devil' - I was illustrating other assorted types of goofy-a$$ theories that seem to come out of the woodwork at times like this.

Sorry if you thought I was implying that you had come up with any of them yourself.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
talking wierd, someone I know suggested that Israel did it to get us involved. True they do have the ability, theyve pulled some good stuff off, like Entebe and 7 day war. But I think he was totally off on it. Still think make a short list of known terrorists and eliminate them one by one no matter what it takes.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I received this in an Email. Someone has way too much time on their hands.

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9+1+1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year - 2+5+4 = 11
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year
119 is the area code to Iran/Iraq - 1+1+9 = 11 or backwards for 9/11
Twin Towers standing side by side looks like the number 11
The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11

I have more......

State of NY was the 11th state added to the Union
New York City - 11 letters
Afghanistan - 11 letters
The Pentagon - 11 letters
Ramzi Yousef - 11 letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 passengers on board - 9+2 = 11
Flight 77 - 65 passengers on board - 6+5 = 11

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2001 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
I received this in an Email. Someone has way too much time on their hands.

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9+1+1 = 11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year - 2+5+4 = 11
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year
119 is the area code to Iran/Iraq - 1+1+9 = 11 or backwards for 9/11
Twin Towers standing side by side looks like the number 11
The first plane to hit the towers was flight 11

I have more......

State of NY was the 11th state added to the Union
New York City - 11 letters
Afghanistan - 11 letters
The Pentagon - 11 letters
Ramzi Yousef - 11 letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 passengers on board - 9+2 = 11
Flight 77 - 65 passengers on board - 6+5 = 11

I think you are right. Someone has way too much time on their hands!
Nevertheless, assuming this is all meaningless, it is still very odd... interesting in fact.

By the way... the twin towers resembling the #11. That's just funny

[This message has been edited by Urchin (edited 09-13-2001).]

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Proof positive that you can make numbers say anything you want...
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2001 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
and don't forget that (flight) 77 is a multiple of 11..

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock