DIVX for apples by FieroSTETZ
Started on: 09-02-2001 04:19 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: isthiswhereiputausername? on 09-04-2001 05:40 AM
FieroSTETZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2001 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
i got a codec- but cant play -movies w/ it on any of my cmoputers! anyone have a working codec for mac divx?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
beer_stud_21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2001 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for beer_stud_21Click Here to visit beer_stud_21's HomePageSend a Private Message to beer_stud_21Direct Link to This Post
I've run DIVX's on my iMac before. I know it works but lemme research it for ya and get back to you. Do you have the latest version of Windows Media Player for mac and the latest codec? Once you have those two things you should be able to open the DIVX file just like any other movie in Win Media Player....

-Marlin

FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2001 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZDirect Link to This Post
got the codec, but need media player 6.3- on the MS site all i can find is 7- anyone have a copy of 6.3 for mac sitting around?

------------------

isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2001 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock