Started on: 08-25-2001 10:34 PM
Replies: 90
Last post by: tomanyfieros on 08-30-2001 08:42 PM
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I dont get it. lets say 20 and 40, add 40 yrs, shed be 60 and Id be 80 (still 20 yrs apart). to be a 1/4 of my 80 shed have to stay 20. (((owwwww my brain hurts)) so wouldnt 60 be 3/4 of my age???

whew, that's what I got too.. and here I was starting to worry that my math skills are worse than I thought.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 08-27-2001).]

IP: Logged
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I dont get it. lets say 20 and 40, add 40 yrs, shed be 60 and Id be 80 (still 20 yrs apart). to be a 1/4 of my 80 shed have to stay 20. (((owwwww my brain hurts)) so wouldnt 60 be 3/4 of my age???

The figures are for the age differential. IE, when you are 40 and she is 20, the differential is 1/2 your age. When you are 80 and she is 60, the differential will be 1/4 of your age.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-27-2001 07:05 PM   Send a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post
Too many numbers.. hurtin my rednek head man

------------------
Ray - galen@ezrpg.com - www.FieroLinks.f2s.com - AIM: GalenRPG - ICQ: 98668558

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
What's with all the numbers...that's besides the point! She's what he's looking for (well..me too ), he's what she's looking for, and they're both of age...why do you people care so much?

RG, to you I give a pat on the back, and to your new ladyfriend...well, I'll just look

I'm not sure whether I should be jealous of your car or your girlfriend!

Bryce
88 GT

c m west

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for c m westClick Here to visit c m west's HomePageSend a Private Message to c m westDirect Link to This Post
I would'nt kick her out of bed
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
What's up with this I'll-be-80-she'll-be-60 thing? You know before she hits 30 she'll be too old for you
But then you can tell her about another guy in Oklahoma that loves cars too
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2001 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
Congrats Roger. As long as you're both happy, that's all that matters. I really don't see what the big thing about age is. As long as they're both of legal age, then who else's business is it? JMHO

------------------
Jaime
AOL IM: Jaygee79

Jaygee79's Web Page

FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2001 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
Having THAT huge of an age gap (if there is truly a rather large age gap in the first place) could pose problems later on in life when she would be wanting to be more active, but he would be too tired to do anything (like the 60/80 age range). But if the two of them want to have some fun and share each other's lives for awhile (or forever, as the case may or may not be), GO FOR IT.

Personally, I have only dated younger guys than myself. I have never looked down on my guy(s) for being younger than myself. The only potential problem I would have run into would be the growth factor/life experience factor. Sometimes it is hard to be the one who may be overqualified in some areas compared to the other person.

But hey, love conquers all.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2001 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
wanna talk mismatch, how about Nikki Cox (from "Nikki" and "Unhappily") she married Bobcat Goldwaithe. she was 20 and he had to be 45+? not to mention hes totally looney.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2001 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
she married mr. floppy???

damn.. what a lucky rabbit.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

tomanyfieros

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2001 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomanyfierosSend a Private Message to tomanyfierosDirect Link to This Post
how much does she charge for being a model for good look'n cars? how much did she charge u? just j/k
it was good doing biz with u on that seal, i take it it worked out good? LMK
Thanx Jason
88 GT
87 GT ttops 5 spd
indy
many parts cars...

------------------

We all have dreams, but not everyone gets them...

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock