Pet peeves by Springtyme
Started on: 08-16-2001 09:56 AM
Replies: 38
Last post by: Pontiaddict on 08-18-2001 05:26 PM
Springtyme

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post
1) Waking up earlier than you have to and not being able to fall back asleep

2) People who don't know how to drive (well, drive fast anyway )

------------------
~Springtyme~

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
People who cut you off and then drive like a little old lady
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
People that start posts like this.

Just kidding!

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
I hate it when someone posts something up for sale on EBay and can't take the time to use good pictures where you can actually see what he wants you to bid on.
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
My freakin' roommate can't seem to shut the storm door! I like to leave the aluminum door open so light can shine in through the storm door, but she can't shut it! Man it's annoying! All that heat and bugs coming in! The electric bill is high enought!

Just this morning the frig door was cracked open 2 inches! Ahh! Rent goes up next month!

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JSocha:
People that start posts like this.

Just kidding!

3) People who reply to posts with bad attitudes

Just kidding

------------------
~Springtyme~

lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasDirect Link to This Post
chicks who leave the toilet seat down...
maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:
chicks who leave the toilet seat down...

Ain't it the truth!
annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
People who are late. That REALLY bothers me.Oh yes and Guys who leave the toilet seat up. If I wanted to take an icy dip I would go swimming in January!!!!
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-16-2001 09:06 PM   Send a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
ummm.. people who call me a redneck

------------------
Ray - Fierolinks.f2.com/
In the event I offended you, Let me state this apology. - I am incredibly sorry for my personal views, which I am granted under united states constitution to have, offended you in anyway. If you do not accept this apology. Please by all means, tell me! -

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
ummm.. people who call me a redneck

Galen's a redneck.
LOL.. j/k

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

PFF
System Bot
FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post
mini vans and cops
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2001 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Michigan roads!

------------------

T-T-F-N, Ta Ta For Now!
Tigger's Fiero Page

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post

People who leave their medications at home when they go on vacation.

------------------

MsBeth

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-17-2001 02:11 AM   Send a Private Message to MsBethDirect Link to This Post
Stimpy..

------------------
Ray - Fierolinks.f2.com/
In the event I offended you, Let me state this apology. - I am incredibly sorry for my personal views, which I am granted under united states constitution to have, offended you in anyway. If you do not accept this apology. Please by all means, tell me! -

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
The two voices in my head that NEVER stop talking....

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post
People who let their dogs pinch a steaming loaf on my front lawn!
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
MsBeth, That was very very funny!! Most on the forum do not understand... But you and I do... (check my profile)

I HATE AS$HOLES THAT PARK CLOSE TO YOU THEN SLAM THEIR DOOR OPEN AND LEAVE A NICE DING!!

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
1. LOUD Stereos, if I want to hear one, Ive got my own.

2. people who drive and stay in the passing lane

3. oh, and did I say LOUD stereos.

4. girls who cant be on time (is it that hard?)

------------------

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post
People who smoke in the car in front of you and then throw there lighted BUTTS out the window. We had a 76 Skyhawk and had a lit cigarette land on the front light cutout and actually melt it! Plus I HATE smelling the things! Especially since Chester quite 5 years ago!

------------------
Elvira
Blue 87GT
Black 86GT 5sp x 2
86SC t-top 58k miles

Elvira

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ElviraSend a Private Message to ElviraDirect Link to This Post

Elvira

933 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Ok MsBeth, I promise to bring my meds on the WI trip next weekend.

------------------
Elvira
Blue 87GT
Black 86GT 5sp x 2
86SC t-top 58k miles

PFF
System Bot
starfighter007@msn.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for starfighter007@msn.comSend a Private Message to starfighter007@msn.comDirect Link to This Post
I'll tell you what really burns my A$$! It'sa flame about this High.(hand pointing to my backside)
annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post
People who park in handicapped spaces and are not handicapped.
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post
1) Quebec Roads

2) Lada's (do they have a msg board?)

3) people who send good fieros to the bone yard.

4) people who beat fieros

Coconut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoconutSend a Private Message to CoconutDirect Link to This Post
People who have immigrated from other countries but don't want to take the time to learn to speak english!
What really irks me is when they start getting all irate and start yelling in their native tongue and I don't understand a freaking word they just said!
If it gets real bad, I just fire back in Chamoru and then English. Makes them stop for a brief moment and then I go on my lecture about how if they choose to live here, learn the damn language! My folks did, they can too!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Coconut (edited 08-17-2001).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
People who back up their claims with a sentence that starts with, "They say..."

Who the hell are "they"?
Just wondering.

------------------
I don't think so;therefore, I'm probably not.

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-17-2001 09:04 PM   Send a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Coco, you hit my latest argument right on the nose about the hippies not speaking english

Originally posted by annieL:
People who park in handicapped spaces and are not handicapped.

Why should hadicapped ppl be treated any differantly than non handicapped person? Why should they get special parking? Thats not trating them or us equally. Its saying they are better than us becuz they are handicapped.

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

Coco, you hit my latest argument right on the nose about the hippies not speaking english

Why should handicapped ppl be treated any differently than non handicapped person? Why should they get special parking? Thats not trating them or us equally. Its saying they are better than us becuz they are handicapped.

For some handicapped people there are legitimate reasons that there should be parking just for them. I work with disabled people and one guy is paralyzed on one side. Would you really expect him to walk a half a mile to get into a store? He wants to be independent just like the rest of us but sometimes he needs a little help.

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
1. People that say they don't like Fieros and
then give a reason that is based on some BS they heard from someone else.

2. Illinois construction!!! Can't they leave one friggin road alone for crying out loud??

Oh BTW Galen you're a redneck!
j/k

------------------
Dave Gunsul
N.I.F.E. member
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2001 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:
Michigan roads!

same here, michigan is not the bestplace for sports cars

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

2. Illinois construction!!! Can't they leave one friggin road alone for crying out loud??

[/B]

didnt you hear, that how the efficient government does that. here too. would make sense to me to put all the men and equipment on one project and get it done really fast, then move on to the next. Instead if you want to be a government official, you have to block off 3/4 of all the roads in the area and put 3 men on each project. I once a couple years ago drove from columbus to cleveland on I-71 and there was at least 75 miles of hiway blocked off with barrels to one lane. whole way up I saw 2 guys with shovels sitting on a bridge rail, while cars and trucks went by bumper to bumper at 15mph.

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 08-18-2001).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroKyle:
michigan is not the bestplace for sports cars

Ever been to Quebec? lol

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post08-18-2001 02:47 AM   Send a Private Message to FieroMontrealDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by annieL:
For some handicapped people there are legitimate reasons that there should be parking just for them. I work with disabled people and one guy is paralyzed on one side. Would you really expect him to walk a half a mile to get into a store? He wants to be independent just like the rest of us but sometimes he needs a little help.

I've got nothing against ppl that are legit about being disabled and need special help. But what erks me is ppl that are perfectly able and complain about being treated equally, but ***** like hell whenever someone is parked in a handicapped parking place. Cuz its theres and not ours, as if WE arn't as good as him. Even though we both are equal

------------------
Ray - galen@ezrpg.com - www.FieroLinks.f2s.com

annieL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for annieLSend a Private Message to annieLDirect Link to This Post

I've got nothing against ppl that are legit about being disabled and need special help. But what erks me is ppl that are perfectly able and complain about being treated equally, but ***** like hell whenever someone is parked in a handicapped parking place. Cuz its theres and not ours, as if WE arn't as good as him. Even though we both are equal

I agree with you 100% that people who are able should not park in handicapped spaces. I also work with another guy who does not have any physical disability (it's more developmental). If I take him out I WILL not park in handicapped spaces.

Rex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RexSend a Private Message to RexDirect Link to This Post
tolet paper on the holder backwards
it needs to come over the top
smoking in public places
freeloaders
getting the finger,when im in the right.
people driving in the fast lane taking their time, move over!! you know who you are
artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
People who keep "peeves" as pets.

Because, man, what ARE those anyway?

;)

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
People who say "This just isn't your day".
So when is it going to be my day?
If you aren't going to tell me when it IS, then don't be telling me when it ISN'T!

"People say stupid things." - George Wallace, comedian

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

Actually Illinois use to have 4 seasons. (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter) But due to the cost overruns and the politicians loosing money, they have raised the cost and amount of tolls, deleted Spring, Summer, and Fall and replaced it with only 1 season. So now Illinois only has 2 seasons:
Winter and Construction!

Also, Construction season is very hard work and keeps many people employed. Each area has to have a boss, 2 workers, and a flag person. Not to mention they need a large truck that sleeps 4.
Then once they set up the zones, they have many employees flying around watching traffic. So as soon as you find an alternate route they can add another zone and hire 4 more people. Remember it takes a skilled crew to make a road that only lasts 1 year.

For those members who do not live in Illinois, We have added the state flag to all major highways at the state line.
An example is shown below:

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2001 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
People

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock