Started on: 08-11-2001 05:52 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: artherd on 08-13-2001 08:09 AM
Shaun41178

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2001 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post
i thought I would share this thread with you guys
http://208.238.17.66/ls1forum/Forum16/HTML/002065.html

------------------
Shaun 85 GT with nitrous
0-60 in 5.6 seconds

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Direct Link to This Post
Coolness.
My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! Not only is it a good kill story, but its good to hear another car forum say good things about our little plastic wonders!
It is a GM forum for the most part though..so its "kept in the family"...
Notice also that several of their members also own Fieros! Now, if I could just buy a new T/A!!!!
BTW Im also a member of that forum (well with my whopping 2 whole posts lol), and I invited some of the Fieros owners there to check us out..............lets hope all goes well.
------------------
My 7 Fieros

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 08-11-2001).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
great, read the whole thread and no one really dogged Fieros. Pleasant surprize. If only they knew how many 3.8s, 3800s,V6 turbos and V8s were out there. Seems most think there really rare. I dont think archie would say theres only a 'handful'.
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, how come all the T/A owners know where to get a LS1 Fiero?
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2001 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post
ok what I want to know is if a LS1 Fiero is running around and all that I want to know why noone has heard of this guy before?

I know Archie was working on a kit for the LS1. Is it done yet? Is this Archies kit thats running around? how come there are no pics of the LS1 on your site archie? how much longer till your kit is done before we see pics? Or is it done now and the site isn't updated yet?

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2001 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Well, there isn't any LS1 Fieros on the street yet. Yes, we are working on one for a customer & developing a kit for that conversion.

Early on in the conversion using the LS1, I decided that I wouldn't post any of the in-process pics. to the public. You may recall more than a year ago a guy named Ken Reimer used the detailed pictures of V-8 kits from my web site to attempt to copy my kit. A few others' have tried to do the same thing. It was then that I noticed that no one else posts up detailed pics & specs on their products, so I decided that I wouldn't do that again in such detail.

In the referenced thread the statement "LS1 maroon fiero built by Performance Technical Center in Elk Grove, IL........" is incorrect. That car is Jack Wagners' LT1 Fiero that we built (see pic. below) The Per. Tech. Center installed the wire harness (per the owners' request)and that's all.

But that statement on the LS1 list provess that at least one mamber of that forum doesn't know the difference between an LT1 and an LS1.

This is an LS1

This is the LT1 in Jack's car.

I Hope this clears things up a little.

Archie

72vinman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 72vinmanSend a Private Message to 72vinmanDirect Link to This Post
That's pretty cool, It was a nice surprise to see the compliments.

------------------
72vinman@home.com
Black 86GT

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
I just love the title of the thread. "I got smoked by a Fiero" Hearing that sends chills down my spine. I love it

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fierokid87

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2001 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Refreshing to see some true sportsmanship in the "mine's bigger" world of car-nuts ;P)

I'd rather loose with dignity than win withought honour.

Best!
Ben.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C