Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Anyone know a good Private Investigator?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Anyone know a good Private Investigator? by TRiAD
Started on: 08-08-2001 06:06 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: EdsB52 on 08-12-2001 03:02 PM
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Michael ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com
-----------------

Photoshop rendering of planned exterior modifications.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
frontal lobe

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post
Magnum.
James Rockford.
Barnaby Jones.

I'm sorry. I couldn't resist. I don't know of one in your area (or mine for that matter) so I can't help. Wish I could. And I hope you don't need one for anything serious, but I guess you usually don't hire one unless it is. Good luck.

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
How much are you willing to pay me and do I get to keep the negatives of any thing juicy for myself that I take a picture of?

Sorry, can't help...

------------------

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2001 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

Why, are you looking for your wife? She's over here.

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2001 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
That couple from HEart to heart seemd pretty good

Rockford was cool , but you think he would have opted for the higher power F body.. couldn't catch a cold in his gold pos ..let alone a criminal..

Inspector gadget??

JM

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
Inspector gadget??

He's not a private investigator, he works for Flag (or was that KITT?)

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EdsB52:
Why, are you looking for your wife? She's over here.

Coming from anyone else, that might be cute.

Don't people hate you enough here yet?

Get lost.

----------------------------

Anyway...I have a personal matter (nothing bad, and nothing of a "legal" matter) that I need resolved for personal reasons.
I have been told that I have nearly all the info I'd need to complete my "mission". I was also told that for under $500 it could be done.
Location does not matter much, but proximity to IL would help slightly.

Thanks all (except pecker-head-Ed up there...).

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend who is a P.I.
I don't know how good he is
I guess it doesn't matter much considering the location.

Good luck anyhow.

What about Simon and Simon?

------------------

If you can read this, I'm parked.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
(Guy Noire(sp). The Acme Building. In the city that knows how to keep it's secrets)
Sorry Triad, can't help. Sorry for the joking too, can't think of anything that would need a P.I.that would be anything but serious. Good luck
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2001 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:
Coming from anyone else, that might be cute.

Don't people hate you enough here yet?

Get lost.

Oh, so you do have a hate list, or are you speaking for other people? Coming from someone that had a feeble attempt of starting a petition to Cliff to remove me, I'm surprised you're surprised. Do you think it's one way? How many people hate me? I've been battling with 4 or 5 over the past couple weeks, does that really constitute anything but a pittance (5/2900)?

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
Let it go guys
PFF
System Bot
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2001 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Urchin:
Let it go guys

Agreed

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Back on topic...anyone?

This was important.

Thanks!

saleenfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2001 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saleenfieroSend a Private Message to saleenfieroDirect Link to This Post

Oh, so you do have a hate list, or are you speaking for other people? Coming from someone that had a feeble attempt of starting a petition to Cliff to remove me, I'm surprised you're surprised. Do you think it's one way? How many people hate me? I've been battling with 4 or 5 over the past couple weeks, does that really constitute anything but a pittance (5/2900)?

Man I should keep track more often on these little soap operas on here. But what the hell did you do Ed to piss people off? You seem pretty damn smart from the posts I've read.

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdDirect Link to This Post
Hi Triad, not knowing your situation (if you didn't elaborate, you probally don't want to talk about it publically.) You are probally your own best private eye.

I wish you the best of luck and a swift conclusion to whatever crisis started this.

Oh Ed: Yeah, the three of us needed a private eye to find your genetalia. That's the real reason.
And I object to your slander of Triad's wife and move it stricken from the record. And I think I'll vote you off the island, or at least see you arrested for contempt.

Legalease my ass, it's just stupid.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top Metalic Red
88 Formula, Silver
87 Coupe, Metalic Red
"Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
-Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2001 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:

Oh Ed: Yeah, the three of us needed a private eye to find your genetalia. That's the real reason. And I think I'll vote you off the island, or at least see you arrested for contempt.

Legalease my ass, it's just stupid.

Three of whom?

Artherd wrote:

"Just thought I'd throw that tidbit into the culdron of sexual fustration floating around here."

Regardless of the enormity or minuscular nature of my genitalia, I am unwilling to involve myself in your little sexual escapade. Why else would you wonder about the size of my genitalia? Sizing me up? Are you on the penis census committee? If so, can I just mail in the data? About these three people, I don't do four ways, especially if any guys are involved. So take your sexual frustrations and find someone else to whom you can enjoy.

"Legalease my ass, it's just stupid."

What's legalease? Is it some kind of lease, or maybe an easy way to conduct legal matters? By the way, I didn't bring this word (legalese) into the forum, Jsocha did.

I could have gone another way with this, which would have blown up into 3 pages in a couple days, but I refrained.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
Can we possibly bring this thread back on-topic? Thanks!

If someone wants to continue the flame wars, please start another thread. Thanks.

So, can anyone recommend a PI for a "missing persons" case?

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if this will help or not, but there is a lot (scary amount actually) of information available on the web.

This one has a lot of links to both free and pay searches:
www.freeality.com

Here's one (there are a lot more) that does searches for a fee:
www.people-finder.com

Good luck...

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-10-2001 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
http://navigation.helper.realnames.com/framer/1/112/default.asp?realname=RootsWeb&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Erootsweb%2Ecom%2F&frameid=1&providerid=112&uid=30003615

This is a good one, especially to find dead people. Hit the Social Security Death Index prompt. I haven't investigated other sources on this site, just that one.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

http://navigat ion.helper.realnames.com/framer/1/112/default.asp?realname=RootsWeb&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Erootsweb%2Ecom%2F&frameid=1&providerid=112&uid=30003615

This is a good one, especially to find dead people. Hit the Social Security Death Index prompt. I haven't investigated other sources on this site, just that one.

Thanks man! You'll understand if I say I hope I don't find them there...(death index)...but thanks!

Thanks all...I'll hit these...

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2001 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

TRiAD

4464 posts
Member since May 2001
Ed, I think I got a hit on yours.

Either way, I appreciate your willingness to post a possible help, but...

...if this pans out, I'm going to owe you more than you'll ever know. Who said God didn't have a sense of irony?

I'll keep you all posted.

PFF
System Bot
EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2001 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
Cool, hope it panned out in that you didn't find anything. And you might have to play with the function of the site for a bit. For instance, if you want to find Dana Plato of Diff'rent Strokes, you'll need to type in "D Plato." But I believe Elvis Presley is fully spelled. You can get the SSAN's and request a copy of the original SSAN card filing if you wish. When I looked, a couple years ago, I found the older brother of a kid I went to elementary school with that had deceased a couple years prior to that. He actually broke into our house the fncker. Good riddance. I've found a boss from the AF that I heard had his wife hire someone to off him. You can do soundex if you don't have the exact spelling, or do advanced search if you need to narrow the search due to common last name. Punch in "Dick Head" and get a laugh. Some bastard was given that name and passes it on to their kid.....and people in here think I'm a fncker! Anyway, tell me if you found anything.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2001 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Cool, hope it panned out in that you didn't find anything...etc, etc...

Dude, that's too funny! D!ck head...Jr. HAHAHAA!

Hey, the SSN thing...I didn't see that there...can you help me out?

Thanks a load!

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2001 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
I tried to get on there and refine the page, copy the address and transpose it to the screen, but it still gave the same page address. So try this, hit the site I gave you, go to the left column, and find this bold heading:

"Search Engines and Databases"

Then go 5 prompts down and hit the "Social Security Death Index"

When it pops up type in a full first and last name. Like I said, some names are entered with only the first letter of the first name. Between the name blocks is the soundex if you don't have an accurate spelling of the names. Try not to use that though, just leave it alone. Practice with the names I gave you, type in deceased family members or friends to get the hang and proceed on with your search. These 'find people' sites simply use these public access sites and charge you $40, it's a joke. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by EdsB52 (edited 08-12-2001).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock