Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Please help with an .mp3... Don't Laugh!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Please help with an .mp3... Don't Laugh!!! by FieroWife
Started on: 07-23-2001 07:47 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: k2m4 on 07-27-2001 11:59 AM
FieroWife

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
I'm working on a memory video for my cousins wedding. I need to find the song, "I am your child" by Barry Manilow. I have found one version of it on AudioGalaxy, but it's live. I think a live one would sound goofy on a slide show. Can anyone help me??? I need it tonight if possible. Thanks!
~Lisa

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
Hey try using www.aimster.com only takes a few minutes to load... it will find you alot of versions of the song...and yes the live would sound pretty bad I think
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
LOL
So far, I have hooked 3 people in this forum on Aimster. Any more takers??? LOL
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
Decadence, make that 4. I gave up on Napster. I like how aimster works, but that multi-window sh!t is annoying, my only complaint.
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I hated Aimster when I tried it. I use Gnotella now, no real complaints with it, but nothing is as good as Napster was for mp3s.
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Black88gt - yeah, but if you use it a lot you get used to it. i just close all the windows. My hard drive is full not so until I get a new one, I can't DL any more.

btoth - Even though you hate Aimster, i actually find more stuff on there than I did on napster. i tried Gnotella, but I didn't like their interface. it was too hard to get a good connection. I'm used to the 30 sec. song downloads.

FieroWife

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWifeSend a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
Thank you... thank you... thank you! I'm hooked on Aimster! I love it. I got all the songs I needed. Thanks so much for your help.
~Lisa
k2m4
No longer registered
Report this Post07-27-2001 11:59 AM   Send a Private Message to FieroWifeDirect Link to This Post
LOL Aimster ...that chick Aimee lives uo the road from me and lets just say the media circus about her is phenomal. I also work for a television station and she is always doing video conference with multiple news organizations...i guess Aimster is also being sued by the media giant...and fir a 16 year old shes hot!...Geez now i sound like a perv...oh well
k

------------------
Kerm
86 2M4
86 1/2 GT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay