Started on: 07-23-2001 02:13 PM
Replies: 22
Last post by: The Fieromaster on 07-28-2001 02:19 PM
The Fieromaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
I have a bunch of games that are playable online and was wondering if anyone would like to get together and ShitStomp the competition!

I have the following:
Tribes
NFS3
StarCraft (new at this one)
Mechwarrior 4 Vengance

If its a wicked game and online playable I will try it in order to kick som tail when im bored!! Lemme know..
Aol / Aol iM = fieromaster
ICQ = 27468135

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
beer_stud_21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for beer_stud_21Click Here to visit beer_stud_21's HomePageSend a Private Message to beer_stud_21Direct Link to This Post
I play yahoo pinochle quite a bit. I go by beer_stud_212000. Come play a game sometime. I know its not 3d, and there isnt **** constantly blowing up. But its still pretty fun (as long as your winning)

-Marlin

BTW: NFS3 sucks unless you download new cars and or tracks. The stock cars are WAY slow. At least compaired to NFS2. Its an arcade game, so its not meant to be realistic. Go download the Mclaren F1 or Porsche Carrera GT2. Those are some sweet cars.

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by beer_stud_21:

BTW: NFS3 sucks unless you download new cars and or tracks. The stock cars are WAY slow. At least compaired to NFS2. Its an arcade game, so its not meant to be realistic. Go download the Mclaren F1 or Porsche Carrera GT2. Those are some sweet cars.

I make REALLY fast Fieros for NFS3 so its actually pretty cool!!

------------------

1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTDirect Link to This Post
My friend Greg (FieroGTguy) introduced me to Cosmic Rift, its at www.station.com

Fun game, they also host many other games also, like a really popular one called Infantry. I heard Cosmic Rift is like a game called SubSpace, but I never played subspace.

Tonker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2001 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TonkerSend a Private Message to TonkerDirect Link to This Post
I can ususally be found playing a Halflife mod: either Counter-Strike or Day of Defeat.
lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post07-23-2001 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtDirect Link to This Post
You can find me on Unreal Tournament
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
I used to play Age of Empires II alot. But haven't played it in about 4 months, so you would probably kick my A55. My friend plays motorcross madness all the time.
overlord

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for overlordSend a Private Message to overlordDirect Link to This Post
u can find me on Quake3 as Fieroman
and Worms Armageddon as KoSxxFIEROMANxx
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
Nascar3 & 4 - I'm sure we could get a Pennock's Cup league going.

NFS3

NHRA2
Burnout Championship Drag Racing
Burnout Championship Drag Racing - PCE
NIRA Import Drag Racing
IHRA

I've painted a lot of my own drag cars for these games and race online. My chat handle is "72Chevelle"

Shoot em up games:
Nerf Arena Blast
Unreal

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Half-Life Counter Strike
StarCraft BroodWar
Ultima Online
Thats the main 3

------------------
Loki
ICQ# 16477998

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
i'll stick with my Atomica, bejeweled and alchemy :-) you ppl confuse me
PFF
System Bot
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Oooo Bejewled ROCKS!!!! Wasted many an hour at work playing that game Rather adictive...

------------------
Loki
ICQ# 16477998

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
I usually play NFS5
jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2001 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post
-Kingpin-
-MSCFS-
-NOLF-
-Serious Sam-
-Red Baron 3-
-Mid Town madness 2-
-Rally Championship- rocks if ya got hi-speed
-NFS5 Porsche Unleashed- Totally awesome,might be the best online racing game ive seen. makes NFS3&4 look like atari

fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Loki if you like Bejeweled try atomica!! http://zone.msn.com/atomica/
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
Once school starts back up in the fall, if I'm not doing any homework , you can find me playing Unreal Tournament wherever there is a "Facing Worlds" server. Gotta love CTF. My screen name is FieroAddict.

Something I've been looking to try out is Black & White multiplayer... I just don't see how it can be very exciting.

mrgone
From: Barrie Ontario, Canada / Bridgewater Nova Scotia, Canada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2001 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrgoneSend a Private Message to mrgoneDirect Link to This Post
hey fieromaster

you should make NFS3 replicas of some popular PFF members cars. maybe do the stage 2 kit and let people cruise around before theirs comes in the mail (if Aus lets ya), do some REAL driving in MOOCOWS car, etc...

you could even do one of my 2m4 that doesnt run

lol

at least ill be at the start/finish line at the end of the race

------------------

86.5 2m4 5speed turd 241,000kms

FieroKyle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2001 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroKyleSend a Private Message to FieroKyleDirect Link to This Post
I play Quake 3, Starcraft. Thats about it online
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2001 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
I play!

Everquest I have a 51 Ranger, 53 Warrior and a 57 Iksar Monk!

Anarchy Online I have a 32 Enforcer and a 22 Soldier.

For more info on these games go here!
http://pub13.ezboard.com/fprexus95980general

87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2001 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxDirect Link to This Post
No one else play's computer games?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2001 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Only game I played regular was Diablo.
I have Diablo 2 and LOD but the online play is not as appealing as it was 4 years ago. I am more interested in the Fiero now. I have tons of games and most are capable of online play I just don't take the time.
PFF
System Bot
LT1 Chop Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2001 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT1 Chop TopSend a Private Message to LT1 Chop TopDirect Link to This Post
I am a Quake III junkie! Look for me under "Jo Black." Ill be happy to whomp on you!
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2001 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrgone:
hey fieromaster

you should make NFS3 replicas of some popular PFF members cars. maybe do the stage 2 kit and let people cruise around before theirs comes in the mail (if Aus lets ya), do some REAL driving in MOOCOWS car, etc...

you could even do one of my 2m4 that doesnt run

lol

at least ill be at the start/finish line at the end of the race

Done that.. my Fiero is EVIL on NFS3 makes a Diablo look like a pinto.. hard to control because i left stock Fiero handling!! hehe!

As for replicas i could do it BUT cant you want color combos and stripes (unless there black) cause its not possible because how the game models the cars!

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock