Started on: 07-17-2001 10:34 PM
Replies: 55
Last post by: The Fieromaster on 07-23-2001 01:12 PM
The Fieromaster

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Ok i know im gonna catch it but here it is...

Everygirl I know cries about wanting a amazing guy who, is sweet, loving, caring, cuddly, and yada yada! We all know what im talking about right? RIGHT! Well why is it that when your close friends with a girl, and are everything they can want they continue to date, dip$hits and jerks then cry on YOUR shoulder about the guys! And there you sit like.. im here.. but dont say nothin cause when you do they are like "oh i cant your my friend... bla bla bla!" Im about to become a jerk of a guy just to get the girls! GRRRR!! Sorry i just had to vent...
Let the flames roll!!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~ Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2001 10:37 PM   Send a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
When are you gonna have that problem about being all that?

------------------
Ray - "It may be the opinion of the court, but its still wrong"
Download FieroProject.com Chat Client v1.22 Today

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
No I have had that problem a few times... Its like the song... Everything She wants by the band whos name i forget!

FIEROMASTER

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 07-17-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2001 10:42 PM   Send a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
kisskiss baby
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

FIEROMASTER

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Because you're the safe backup. To a lot of women, a friend means more than a lover/boyfriend. They can say things to a friend they can't say to a b/f.

Still stupid to pass up a wonderful person for a moron. Not that I have any knowledge of a situation like that....

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
here's a link for you to another thread with your same basic question: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/002476.html

I think when you form a friendship with a girl, you have severely cut your chances of ever getting into a relationship with that person, because of the reason you just stated. You are their security to fall back on. I know it is a frustrating place to be in sometimes, but it's just the way things work out. I would say not to push it, because then you could end up losing a friend. And who knows, maybe one day she might see the light and go out with you. But don't count on it.

But no, you don't have to be a jerk to get a girl. Just be yourself, and don't worry about getting a girl. Just let things happen. There are more important things to worry about than that. Being single isn't really that bad. You can do whatever you want, go out with whoever you want, and you have more money to be spending on your fiero

Or you could always become gay LOL

------------------

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

AkursedX

2890 posts
Member since Aug 2000

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Everything She wants by the band whos name i forget!

[b]FIEROMASTER

[This message has been edited by The Fieromaster (edited 07-17-2001).][/B]

It's by vertical horizon

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:
Or you could always become gay LOL

What are you doing this weekend AkursedX?

VERY KIDDING!!!

Yea I try to be me but i think im to outgoing and wild... Oh well i guess if she cant like me for me to hell with em?!?! why change and be unhappy for someone else!

------------------

1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX ~ Maroon w/ Hella Balls!(GSX = AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-17-2001 10:58 PM   Send a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
what do you need a gf for? you have a fiero.. though you can't have 'relations' hehe with it. But still, just like a g.. takes all ya time and money, doesn't let ya go anywhere when its feeling bad. complains when you look at other cars. and if you're not careful, it'll kill ya.

------------------

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
what do you need a gf for? you have a fiero.. though you can't have 'relations' hehe with it.

That's what the filler neck of the gas tank is for!!! Give it some of your own *special* gas LOL. Or you could try the exhaust pipes too.

Disclaimer: I have never attempted these acts (and never will), so if you try 'em, the risk is all yours (and your also one sick bastard )

PFF
System Bot
FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:
That's what the filler neck of the gas tank is for!!! Give it some of your own *special* gas LOL. Or you could try the exhaust pipes too.

Oh that is so dirty. Please, don't ever say that again!

Anyways, I don't know about you, but don't you think the gas filler is a little small?

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJoe:

Anyways, I don't know about you, but don't you think the gas filler is a little small?

That's why I mentioned exhaust pipes too I just mentioned the filler neck because I had a good line to go with it, hehehe

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-17-2001 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
wow..been there done that TWICE. Met a girl , became friends , lived with her, became more than friends...relationship got screwed.

Then ...knew a girl for a long time (all throughout highschool 2 years of college) , talked to her about other girls...thought she was a friend. She tried to touch my special areas. No longer a friend.. Too wierd

I have found older women know what they want much more than younger ones. A fiero Friend once told me around the campfire..as you get older...getting women becomes easier. This is soo true I think.

JM

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroDirect Link to This Post
The thing I dont under stand is when A girl first meets you she is attracted to you by who you are, then down the road she will attemp to change you buit while doing this she will cheat on you with someone who is just like the way you were which originally attracted her to you - crazy mad world we live in =-)

Eric - West Coast Fiero www.cwestco.com
310-305-4111

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2001 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
The thing I dont under stand is when A girl first meets you she is attracted to you by who you are, then down the road she will attemp to change you buit while doing this she will cheat on you with someone who is just like the way you were which originally attracted her to you - crazy mad world we live in =-)

WOw how frightningly true.. Thats why I so far have not let a girl change me... Maybe I would calm down a little but never be wild and outgoing (the things that make Fieromaster, fieromaster) no way!!

FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
I have only ever had one guy hit on me in my LIFE. Im 24. Yep, Im marrying that same dude...but my question is, how come no other guys hit on me before/during my time with my fiancee?

Was I only meant to have a relationship with one guy in my life (verrrrrrry lucky him)? He told me that I was one of those secret treasures, and he was blessed to have ever found me. Yep, he's a sweetie.

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well I read the subject title and thought this might be interesting. Get your mind out of the gutter again Aus

------------------

My Fiero
Need a Subwoofer Console or Speaker Door Pods?

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroHeather:
I have only ever had one guy hit on me in my LIFE. Im 24. Yep, Im marrying that same dude...but my question is, how come no other guys hit on me before/during my time with my fiancee?

Was I only meant to have a relationship with one guy in my life (verrrrrrry lucky him)? He told me that I was one of those secret treasures, and he was blessed to have ever found me. Yep, he's a sweetie.

Hey Heather...
Nice shoes wanna... naw i cant do it yuor getting married... You still rule though

------------------

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

The Fieromaster

4124 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by AusFiero:
Well I read the subject title and thought this might be interesting. Get your mind out of the gutter again Aus

Aus to bad you live so far away we would have so much fun... hahaha your friggin hilarious... you and 84bill never stop makin me laugh!

------------------

FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
Shoes?? Uhh... I dont get the connection. I dont think it was on the Pick-Up line list. Which forum member had that list? Anyhoo...it was a funny one for sure!

Im still stuck on the cherry stem thingie--no one will divludge any secrets about it yet! Maybe I should just ask grinthock about it...

PFF
System Bot
RoadRocket

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RoadRocketSend a Private Message to RoadRocketDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Fieromaster:
Ok i know im gonna catch it but here it is...

Everygirl I know cries about wanting a amazing guy who, is sweet, loving, caring, cuddly, and yada yada! We all know what im talking about right? RIGHT! Well why is it that when your close friends with a girl, and are everything they can want they continue to date, dip$hits and jerks then cry on YOUR shoulder about the guys! And there you sit like.. im here.. but dont say nothin cause when you do they are like "oh i cant your my friend... bla bla bla!" Im about to become a jerk of a guy just to get the girls! GRRRR!! Sorry i just had to vent...
Let the flames roll!!

I'll tell you a secret, FieroMaster. Women don't know what they want. They are usually waiting for you to decide. So when a women tell's you she "just want's to be friends", she's not actually telling you anything. Instead, she's asking "Do you want to be friends?"

Now. You think you were gonna be flamed. Watch the flames roll now that I've revealed the one thing women don't want you to know.

------------------
Ed Dana
88 Coupe.

EdsB52

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2001 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EdsB52Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
You're right Roadrocket. But to add to that, I'd say that you must use your female friend as leverage to snag other chicks. Let her tell all of her friends what a great guy you are. So either way, tell her what she wants, or go after her friends; just score!
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-18-2001 01:18 AM   Send a Private Message to EdsB52Direct Link to This Post
Aus, you're da man behind cliff of course.. no I dont mean you're behind cliff.. hehe.. ah well

Lets all hope this board doesn't turn into Pennock's Dating Service again.. if so, I'm not single.. I got a 13 yearold gf hehe

------------------

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
Aus, you're da man behind cliff of course.. no I dont mean you're behind cliff.. hehe.. ah well

Lets all hope this board doesn't turn into Pennock's Dating Service again.. if so, I'm not single.. I got a 13 yearold gf hehe

LOL Galen. I don't think I like that behind Cliff idea myself Anyway I told him I have 365 pound Helga a baltic nurse on her way to the Netherlands now for his sponge bath. He would be much to busy...LOL

------------------

My Fiero
Need a Subwoofer Console or Speaker Door Pods?

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Craig, Whatever do you mean? I like cuddly nice sweet guys but for some reason we still broke up hehe just being mean, I'm sorry things are shitty

Jonathan, so your into older girls now? It's cool, my "fiero friend" said that its not that finding a woman is easier with older age, its just that the women get more desperate

Now that I've managed to P*ss both my exs off, guys, I'm just messin!!!!

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
Warning: the following post may be offensive to younger or more sensitive readers.
(or anyone who can't admit it)

My girlfriend and I never fight, she's like a part of me. Her name is Rosey.
We never argue. I don't have to feed her or buy anything for her.
Working on my Fiero would be almost impossible without her.
And the sex: anytime and anywhere I want it,
and afterwards I don't even have to talk or cuddle with her!

------------------
Dave Gunsul
N.I.F.E. member
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Sorry Craig I dont have that problem. Corinee is the best thing that has happened to me. And I dout Ill beable to top her.

Scott

------------------
Fierokid's Web site
http://www.angelfire.com/sports/sfiero

AIM: Fierokid87

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:
Warning: the following post may be offensive to younger or more sensitive readers.
(or anyone who can't admit it)

We never argue. I don't have to feed her or buy anything for her.
Working on my Fiero would be almost impossible without her.
And the sex: anytime and anywhere I want it,
and afterwards I don't even have to talk or cuddle with her!

LOL!

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:
wow..been there done that TWICE. Met a girl , became friends , lived with her, became more than friends...relationship got screwed.

Then ...knew a girl for a long time (all throughout highschool 2 years of college) , talked to her about other girls...thought she was a friend. She tried to touch my special areas. No longer a friend.. Too wierd

I have found older women know what they want much more than younger ones. A fiero Friend once told me around the campfire..as you get older...getting women becomes easier. This is soo true I think.

JM

True maybe, but you do reach a point of "dimminished returns". Fortunately by that time you've hopefully found the one you want to keep.

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post
Well it's like coach always said..

"All they want is your man juice"

(Saving Silverman 2000)

I hate to say it but by the time we even get an idea of what women want were too old to do anything about it..

Think on it older guys.. if you knew then what you know now.... And I'm only 32

maybe go find a 20yo stripper with issues.. kinda be like taking candy from a baby...
Yes I have been accused of using my knowledge for evil

PFF
System Bot
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
You could have started by using a comma between the two words in your topic.
*insert booing here*

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2001 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Well be glad you have someone you can (occasionaly) stick in the passanger seat to keep the seatbelt from flapping in the wind

LOL Dave
I got my Rosey a ring once but my doctor recommended she take it off before bed time

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 07-18-2001).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave Gunsul:

Does that mean your no longer going with Palmela Handerson?

Originally posted by Fierokid87:
Corinee is the best thing that has happened to me.

So buy her a present already (inside joke).

And I dout Ill beable to top her.

Must... not... insert... crude... comment...

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:
Yes I have been accused of using my knowledge for evil

I see, your apparently dealing with limited resources, eh?

------------------

[This message has been edited by JSocha (edited 07-18-2001).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Ive found that too sometimes. If girls see you with another girl, especially a nice looking one......its like there antenna says "there must be something to this guy im missing" then there on you like ants on a picnic. This can sometimes be used to an advantage . On the flip side some will leave you alone if they know your true to someone else. What is all boils down to is girls havent got a clue about anything.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-18-2001 04:43 PM   Send a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Didn't Rosey have a TV show one time?

------------------

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steve Normington:
Must... not... insert... crude... comment...

I'll do it!!!

Scott if you cant top her what does she top you?? Or is it like niether tops and its more like your beside her... or perhaps your behind her all the way... LMFAO!

------------------

AkursedX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Wow, this topic went to the gutter pretty quick.....and I'm proud to have helped drag it there! hehehe

------------------

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2001 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Edited for personal reasons.

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 07-20-2001).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock