Paintball anyone? by fiero56
Started on: 07-09-2001 11:07 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 07-12-2001 06:35 PM
fiero56

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero56Send a Private Message to fiero56Direct Link to This Post
Buddy and I were talking today, and deicided if I stick around for the weekend and the weather is nice, we should go paintballing.

I'm ready, and its only monday. Paintball gets a bad rap ocassionally, but it is the most extreme and exciting sport I have ever played. Plus, since I got rid of all my cammo, I get an exuse to break out the "garage-grunge" to wear.

Anyone else here play? I really need to get bck into the sport, I've fallen out in the last few years because it gets so damn expensive. This will be the first time this year for me.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
btoth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for btothSend a Private Message to btothDirect Link to This Post
I play when I can... have a nice gun with a nice long riffled barrel. Barley use it though because it's so hard to find time when all my paintball playing friends can get together.

But I aggree... it is the best sport ever!!

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2001 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Paintball rules there are a few outdoor and indoor fields here!! I have a Piranha STS... its TIGHT.. Acurate, good gas use, lotsa hop-ups, AND easy to field strip and clean.. 1 pin guts the gun!!

------------------
"Raced That Wrecked Better"

~In Memory Of Jesse Cesek~ 1980-2000
AIM: Fieromaster
1985 GT ~Purple, Black and Yellow Interior(Fastback Converted)
1997 Mitsu Eclipse GSX (AWD, Turbo) DOA on 12/10/2000

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2001 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
I have a Piranha g2 myself.
It's a good gun but it needs some hop ups badly. Any suggestions on what I shoud get first?
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post
I have a Galaxy Blue Spyder Shutter Limited and some other gear. Haven't played in a year or so though...pretty busy.

------------------
Michael ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com
-----------------

Photoshop rendering of planned exterior modifications.

DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I have a Tippmann Pro-lite with a custom vented barrel, but thats probably an old-school gun by now. I use to play when I was in college but I just dont have the time lately. Its been about 4 years since I last donned the camo.

------------------
Dillon
Black '87 SE V6

The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2001 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
There are allotta hop ups for the gun.. best is a remote tank adapter.. to put the tank on your belt rather than on the gun - lighter smaller gun! Also you can get a better feeding hopper... one with a motorized piece inside to stop blockages! Also lighter double finger triggers rule! Coolest hop up is a electronic grip that you can set firing rates on.. auto or semi auto, burst, and pasword protected saftey!! Bad A$$ toys!!

I had a pro light too... i like my Piranha better though its more acurate and lighter, but id dunno if my Piranha is as good as the Tipmans in the long run. Tipman is a GOOD reliable company!

------------------
"Raced That Wrecked Better"

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
I knew about the tank adapter and the motorized hopper. That electronic grip sounds cool, but this gun needs the basics upgraded before that. It's basically a step up from one of the base model guns.
The Fieromaster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The FieromasterSend a Private Message to The FieromasterDirect Link to This Post
Well i believe you already have the basic stuff from the factory.. that would be a venturi bolt (for better flow).. the only other upgrade you dont have is a turbo valve! The are better flowing firing valves!

------------------
"Raced That, Wrecked Better"

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Nope, no venruri bolt, no ram air chamber not turbo valve, no expansion chamber, Basically the only option on the gun was the bottom line adapter.
I think I'll get the expansion chamber, then the bolt, then the valve. (eventually) I don't need to dump too much money into this gun when all I'm going up against are Spyders.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2001 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock