Looking for good personal website examples by Hartz
Started on: 07-08-2001 03:20 PM
Replies: 18
Last post by: 84Bill on 07-10-2001 11:37 PM
Hartz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

I'm looking for good examples of personal webpages that people build to display their cars. I am playing with building one for my two Fieros, and would like to see sites that folks find particularly intersting, well put together, informative, etc. so as to gather ideas. They don't even have to be Fiero related - just good examples.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

------------------
Hartz

'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
I'd just like to find some decent web site programs. I don't want to have to mess with code or anything, just click and play kinds of stuff. I'd like to make a website of my own, but I'm not talented like Cliff, AusFiero, DaRkLoRd and some others.

------------------
'Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.'

MM

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
http://members.home.net/loki-mg/
Ive just started redoing it all..So bare with me..Its kinda bare right now

------------------
Loki
ICQ# 16477998

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
FieroLisas is pretty good for a novice. Looks pretty professional to me. I give her an A+. (wonder if shed help me do one)
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-08-2001 07:05 PM   Send a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Its not complete, I never have gotten around to uploading the rest of the htmls but.. http://www.geocities.com/ray19nc/fiero_page/

------------------

"To whom it may concern, The preceeding message was the opinion of this person and not of this forum. If you do not like it. Oh well"

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
my business website is http://www.digitalfusion.on.ca , and I have some sites in my portfolio that might give you some ideas. I also have a bunch of Photoshop tutorials available..

MM, thanks. are you on dialup or cable/dsl? If you're on a fast connection, I might be able to get you a program called Dreamweaver. works nice, and is almost exactly what you just said.

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2001 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Here is a link to my pages
My Fiero Site It's all done with frontpage 2000
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
No problem, Steve. I've seen your work. Outstanding! Unfortunately, I'm still in the stone age with a dial up modem. We got teased with DSL for about a year, but now they claim that we're not even on the "future" list. I had a few choice words to say to the (expletive deleted) phone company. We're supposed to get cable this fall, but I won't hold my breath.

------------------
'Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.'

MM

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Check out this site. It has many member sites.
http://www.fierowayne.homestead.com/links.html
FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
Try Grinthock's site:
http://www.fieroworld.com

It is pretty good--he has spent a lot of time learning MM Flash programming (and working on the page at the same time). Although he hasnt had much time to work on the place lately, it still is worthy to check out for sure!

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
roger- of course I'll help you build a website

------------------
Lisa
86 violet pearl 4 speed GT: 17 in. rims, lowered, cold-air intake
AOL IM: FieroLisa

FieroLisa's Website*NC Tarheels Fieros Site

PFF
System Bot
fierobaby

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
try http://angelfire.com/sports/sfiero I built it it is about my car and Fierokids its not done by any stretch of the imagination

------------------
1984 Sweet Candy Apple red Fiero sport coupe :-D

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well here is my old outdated, never updated 3 year old 1. www.shoalhaven.net.au/~kanga

For the under construction new Kangas Coolroom (yes Kanga is my Mirc name) go to www.webdesignz.net/coolroom . Only the who is Kanga section is live at present. www.webdesignz.net/coolroom/fiero.html is one page of it still unfinished and not linked into the site. All the newer stuff is Macromedia Flash.

Oh no, there is pictures of me on them sites, what have I done

------------------

My Fiero
Need a Subwoofer Console or Speaker Door Pods?

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

AusFiero

11513 posts
Member since Feb 2001

Originally posted by Monkeyman:
No problem, Steve. I've seen your work. Outstanding! Unfortunately, I'm still in the stone age with a dial up modem. We got teased with DSL for about a year, but now they claim that we're not even on the "future" list. I had a few choice words to say to the (expletive deleted) phone company. We're supposed to get cable this fall, but I won't hold my breath.

Sounds like my phone company MM. I bought land here cause cable was going through. For 2 years I copped 3 months, 3 months. Now I cop, oh no we never intended to put cable there we have stopped running any more.

Now I got permanent dialup connection. Nice being online permanently but bloody slow.

------------------

My Fiero
Need a Subwoofer Console or Speaker Door Pods?

overlord

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for overlordSend a Private Message to overlordDirect Link to This Post
my little fiero page at angelfire.
www.angelfire.com/rnb/fiero
Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all. Lots of good ideas here. Now I just have to get cracking on this and not get too overwhelmed.

Thanks again,
Hartz

'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2001 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I added a link to everyones web pages! http://cn308598-a.wall1.pa.home.com/fiero/Default.htm
ferg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2001 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fergSend a Private Message to fergDirect Link to This Post
Here's a link to my web page. I just built it a few weeks ago, so it's really basic. I copied it from a friend of mine and have been modifying it to suit my needs. I'll be updating it when I get home. Let me know what you think of it.
http://pages.prodigy.net/fergusor/
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2001 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
your in there Ferg

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock