Started on: 07-07-2001 10:10 PM
Replies: 17
Last post by: Galen on 07-09-2001 07:49 PM
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-07-2001 10:10 PM   Direct Link to This Post

and yes this one could be in the general section Sh's generally beautiful

------------------

"To whom it may concern, The preceeding message was the opinion of this person and not of this forum. If you do not like it. Oh well"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroHeather

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
Oooh! I like! I like!

Does she have any older brothers who may be single?

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride..I hope your passenger doesnt need to see out the windshield when its raining though!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Yep, nice car, and I ain't gonna ask how ya tore that wiper off.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-08-2001 04:38 AM   Send a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
Here's a little story behind my beautiful purple wonder..

Chapter 1. My parents bought her for me in 99, 200$ with a blown motor. I had a 87 parts car so cool. a white 88 Auto Duke. Just what I wanted. Drove it like that for about 10-11 months... I was on the way to my brothers, woman pulled out in front of me, skimmed the back of her car. Ugly black marks & a broken marker light, no biggie. But felt like a color change, In comes Twilight Blue. BEAUTIFUL color, was painted about a month or so later.

Chapter 2. I took her off the road due to personal reasons. After putting tags & insurance back on it, was going to the store to put gas in it with my brother following in his stealth behind me. Sitting in the parking lot, man backs into me. *crunch* Alot of colorful metaphors went through my mind to say at this stupid ignorant old man that backed into me. But I withheld my anger. Insurance company gave me 1380$ to fix it, yay, remember I have a 87 parts car with all the parts I need. I didn't care about the extra money so I bought the stuff I needed to fix & repaint my car. Gave the rest of the money to my brother, the one that was behind me(arn't I nice, nearly 600-700$). Fixed the rear clip, installed a sunroof bought for 50$ and was ready.

Chapter 3. I sanded the car, and for everyone who's talked to me knows, I did a wicked job on the parts I sanded with the air sander, lots of goofups but no fear, parts car has the parts I need. Anyway, painted the car, Purple.. beautiful color even more. And now, everyday I see it. And I see the goofups in the bodywork. I get more and more angry at myself. So this fall, it will be repainted again. I still have all the paint I need so cool.

After thoughts, the reason it only has one wiper on it is cuz I left the other wiper at my other brothers house(where we painted it). It is back on it now. I have recently apparently decided that my paint sucks and have insisted on scratching it up with the sunroof So I must get to work handsanding the parts that will go on my 88. One day she will be beautiful again. She is my baby, and No, you can't have her

EDITED: Sorry for the long, confusing rant about my 88. If anyone wants any other pictures, email me and I'll send em to ya.

------------------

"To whom it may concern, The preceeding message was the opinion of this person and not of this forum. If you do not like it. Oh well"

[This message has been edited by Galen (edited 07-08-2001).]

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I bet I know what else Galen wants for the car..

a scantily clad female hood ornament.
(usually carried in the passenger seat)

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-08-2001 05:32 PM   Send a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
I god/had one too.. she told me to buy her the bikini and she'd pose sweeeet..

------------------

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
My G/F looks kindof like that but she usally wears red...

------------------
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 SE (Red) Caddy 4.5 Project
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 SE (White)

AOL: Physcokyle

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
kinda flat in the headlite dept
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

rogergarrison

49601 posts
Member since Apr 99
oops

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 07-08-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-08-2001 07:24 PM   Send a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
kinda flat in the headlite dept

Took me a second to figure that one out.. hehe.. Atleast she dont need a bra... but she does, she's saggin a lil bit

------------------

PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2001 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
I god/had one too.. she told me to buy her the bikini and she'd pose sweeeet..

any chance it's someone I know?

------------------
steve@fieroproject.com
http://www.fieroproject.com

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2001 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Once again another girlfriend picture without a bra! I might just have to leave O/T!
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:
Once again another girlfriend picture without a bra! I might just have to leave O/T!

Promise?

Leadfoot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeadfootSend a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post
Nice headlights! Might want to use a bra for support.
Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-09-2001 07:21 PM   Send a Private Message to LeadfootDirect Link to This Post
Everyone notices missing wiper, but anyone notice my headlight cover? the missing pontiac?

------------------

To whom it may concern, The preceeding message was the opinion of this person and not of this forum. If you do not like it. Oh well

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2001 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galen:
Everyone notices missing wiper, but anyone notice my headlight cover? the missing pontiac?

Yes, I like that. What did you use to smooth it out? Looks good

------------------
sqoach@yahoo.com

84 SE (FOR SALE)
85 Coupe (parts car)(take it off my hands for $50)
86 SC (FOR SALE sometime in this summer)
86 SE V6 (new project)

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-09-2001 07:49 PM   Send a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
some type of body filler, dun remember... my brother did it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock