Started on: 07-02-2001 11:58 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: JohnnyK on 07-03-2001 02:14 AM
fierobaby

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2001 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobabySend a Private Message to fierobabyDirect Link to This Post
ok we all know he'll post to this but I was just wondering who would be willing to join me in telling cliff to kick his butt off!? well Cliff if you read this please go look at some of the things he has posted and you will see why people would like him off. I am not trying to cause problems but I do not like coming in here and being called a racist and other such things thansk Cliff you're the best

Corinne

------------------
1984 Sweet Candy Apple red Fiero sport coupe :-D

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroDirect Link to This Post
I second that ..

boot his punk ass

JM

fierodude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodudeSend a Private Message to fierodudeDirect Link to This Post
thats real nice take it out on me because im black
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Like I said in the other post... ban that gimp's I.P.

and.. uhhh... it's the internet, "dude". Do you really think color matters? It's all about the attitude and etiquette, or lack thereof.

[This message has been edited by Standard (edited 07-03-2001).]

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-03-2001 12:08 AM   Send a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Oh come on fierodude. You are a black polish guy? I dont know about you being black, that does not matter to me a bit. I'm not racist.. even though I am from the 'south'.. but you are proving yourself polish by taking thos cheap and lame route of selfdefence.

------------------

1988 Hawaiin Orchid Coupe
AIM: GalenRPG

85blackgt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85blackgtClick Here to visit 85blackgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85blackgtDirect Link to This Post
if he was 30 id say bann his ass in a second but hes what 17? i wasen't that immature at 17 but.., ahh well just added my comment
85blackgt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2001 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85blackgtClick Here to visit 85blackgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85blackgtDirect Link to This Post

85blackgt

201 posts
Member since May 2001
just leave my roomate alone..
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Do you really think being 17 is a defense for this? By 17 I had been taught manners and respect.

If you think it is unfair to ban 3 of you for the actions of one, if there really are three of you, then I suggest he other two of you take this little fieropunk out back and kick the sh*t out of him to make him straighten up. We (the other 2600 of us)don't have to take his abuse just to be fair to the two of you that are there laughing with him...

If Cliff ever does ask opinions on this, I agree... BOOT! I know Cliff is a fair man, but you guys are just asking for it...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post07-03-2001 01:01 AM   Send a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Beat that .. umm.. beat that canadian azz.. hehe.. dont ya'll be flaming now alright?

------------------

1988 Hawaiin Orchid Coupe
AIM: GalenRPG

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Galen---- "I'm not racist.. even though I am from the 'south'.. but you are proving yourself polish by taking thos cheap and lame route of selfdefence."

And just what do you mean by proving yourself polish? Copernicus was the first one to figure out that the world moved around the sun, and he's Polish.

Anyway... I'm not going to start battles here, this whole thing is ridiculous. What are we up to, six threads on it?

Fierodude, I hate to tell you this, but "Jap" is considered an ethnic slur, you use it in your sig. And you're gonna start race wars? "Ricer" is probably a slur too, and everyone on here uses it, so i guess we're all racist.

Galen, wasn't a personal attack on you, just proving my point that everyone is too worried about being P.C.

------------------
Rice mobiles are like tampons... Every p@#%y has one.

AIM: phool88fiero

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2001 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
Woah woah WOAH. wasn't I trying to tell you all not to use ricer because it was racist?! So don't point your freaking finger at me!
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock