Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  So, does anyone here own a Fiero? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
So, does anyone here own a Fiero? by JSocha
Started on: 06-22-2001 09:48 AM
Replies: 54
Last post by: JSocha on 06-28-2001 09:32 AM
JSocha

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
I figured, since people are stating that there was a bunch of useless topics here and complaining it wasn't Fiero related here in O/T, thought I would throw this thread out there.

See, this topic can be useless and at the same time Fiero related!

Yeah! I own one!

------------------

[This message has been edited by JSocha (edited 06-22-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Maniak84

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2001 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post
I have a fiero its an 84 Fiero its a 4cilinder.can you put nitrus on a 84 feiro 4 cilinder
FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
Sorry J, I dont own a fiero! But you all knew that already
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
What's a Fiero?

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 06-25-2001).]

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tigger:
What's a Fiero?

It's one of those eyetalian sports cars isn't it? I heard they were hard to maintain since there are no parts available in the states for them.

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2001 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
hold on, Let me check my bellybutton see if I have any in there.. NOPE only spare parts sorry no Fieros here

Originally posted by Maniak84:
I have a fiero its an 84 Fiero its a 4cilinder.can you put nitrus on a 84 feiro 4 cilinder

LOL!!

Originally posted by Orief:
It's one of those eyetalian sports cars isn't it? I heard they were hard to maintain since there are no parts available in the states for them.

Oh yeah didn't lotus design that car?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-22-2001).]

p4n1c

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for p4n1cSend a Private Message to p4n1cDirect Link to This Post
Nope, actually I drive an Olds-moe-beeele.
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post
Maniak, using nitrous depends on the year and engine in your Fiero. What year is it and what engine do you have?

PS. I don't have a Fiero, I have a Fiero-shaped money sink.

DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Would this be the place for being off-topic anyway? Just my thought....
Anyway, I have 2 things that look like fieros, but they're not. They're toys.

Hey, wanna hear soemthign weird, I had a dream last night that some guy sold me a car for one of my fiero's. It was an 89... Fiera!!! LOL
It was yellow with a thick red stripe down the center, and there was no roof, kinda like it was a targa but the glass was lost. And everyone in my dream bet me that I couldnt' get the turn signals to work... It was pretty funny when I woke up!!!

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I think I have seen this car? What did the 12" vinyl stickers on the side say? And how tall was the wing?

Own Fieros? You're not supposed to actually own one of those things to be here are you?

I have 5 pieces of paper that say Title on them that say Fiero, and 5 big pieces of plastic that I think were actually Fieros sometime back in the 80s, but I can't say for sure now...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterDirect Link to This Post
Got me a couple of them Title things that have Fiero on it. Wonder what they got on me. I'm not sure if I own it or it owns me.
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Fiero? Isn't that the new Suzuki motorcycle?
onfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onfireSend a Private Message to onfireDirect Link to This Post
The person I bought it from said it was an MR2. j/k

------------------

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by onfire:
The person I bought it from said it was an MR2. j/k

Yeah! That's what the guy tried to tell me that I bought it from.

But I was smarter then he was and knew it was an "MR6" ("Mean Reving 6" that is).

------------------

baldlobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maniak84:

check out this page http://www.performancess.com/compucar.html
they supposidly(sp)have a N2O kit for the Iron duke. and I have something sitting in my parents backyard that is the equivilency of flushing money down the tolet(but isn't every car).

Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I have 5 pieces of paper that say Title on them that say Fiero, and 5 big pieces of plastic that I think were actually Fieros sometime back in the 80s, but I can't say for sure now...

I have something in my drive that says fiero on the front, but I dont got any of those title thingy?? perhaps someone would like to donate a few?

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I swear.. half the people on this forum now don't even have a Fiero..
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Direct Link to This Post
Fiero?? People own those cars? Are there any left? Thought they all catch fire and melt.

actually I owned my red 1984 SC for 10 years now. origional paint....yet..

stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
I'm a
Poor
Old
Nerd
Thought
It was
A
[b]C[b/]amaro. Made by Matchbox Toys.

------------------
My work of art.(in progress.)

stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post

stsmithgt

1351 posts
Member since Aug 99
I'm a
Poor
Old
Nerd
Thought
It was
A
[b]C[b/]amaro. Made by Matchbox Toys.

------------------
My work of art.(in progress.)

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
On the off chance nobody's noticed...go to 84Bills post and click on "LOL". 84Bill--That's great! Did you find that somewhere or make it on your own?

MM

PFF
System Bot
FieroHeather

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHeatherSend a Private Message to FieroHeatherDirect Link to This Post
Uhh Johnny K--you have had quite a bad attitude the past few posts lately. Is something up?

And please dont hold it against me that I do not own a fiero. My fiancee owns two, and someday one of them will be mine. So there! Does that qualify me being here?

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2001 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederDirect Link to This Post
I own a fiero, its from Italy, like the other cars that they make with the engine in the back.
DecadenceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DecadenceRClick Here to visit DecadenceR's HomePageSend a Private Message to DecadenceRDirect Link to This Post
Fiero... I heard of those once... They were made way back when i was still in grade school if i remember correctly... 1st to 4th grade.
Now a highly revered obstacle in the junk yard.
Which reminds me, I need to go to the junk yard tomorrow.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 03:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post
I realize I have been pretty unbearable in the past few days/weeks. It's just there have been a lot of people wanting to leave the forum, and I think most of it is due to a few people who are just making stupid, stupid threads. Even if they are not making the threads, they are posting in them. For instance, in the "For women only thread", the first male who posted there. I know I posted in there eventually, but it is because I didn't want to start my own topic with the subject "I'm losing my temper and want to rave about it". Alright.. I'm done now..
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
The stilliness don't bother me.. what has been bothering me is the attacks on people from everything from opinions to typos... This section is called O/T (Off Topic), that means ANYTHING that is not Fiero related.

A lot of people are probably just like me and don't come here just for Fiero information. If they did that they would never even see O/T. I, and probably many others, also come here for fun... And silliness is fun! I have loved the long meaningless threads. There is a lot of creativity in some of the thing being said.

Now to get back on the subject...

"Titles! Get your Titles! We got Titles here....."

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierospeeder:
I own a fiero, its from Italy, like the other cars that they make with the engine in the back.

Like the Delorean, too.

bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
aren't those the cars with Lotus suspension, that used to catch fire all the time?

i would never own something so small and dangerouse... i will stick to my miata and Midget.

no thanks!

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-23-2001 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:
On the off chance nobody's noticed...go to 84Bills post and click on "LOL". 84Bill--That's great! Did you find that somewhere or make it on your own?

MM

Actually it's the LOL wav file from ICQ, I just hijacked it and put it on my server

For those of you who want to know what MM is refering to click this ---->LOL!!!
anf the venerable ROFLOL!!!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 06-23-2001).]

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
Hello, my name is Jaime and...<sigh>...I own a Fiero.

I feel so much better now.

------------------
Jaime
84SE red
AOL IM: Jaygee79
Jaygee79's Web Page

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

Let's see, there's rac-ist, elite-ist, sex-ist, age-ist, now own-ist?!

Just kiddin'. I don't have a Fiero YET, but I'm working on it. (anyone want to buy a '91 VW Jetta Coupe?)

L8rs!

------------------
Michael ~ triadtuning@hotmail.com
-----------------

Photoshop rendering of planned exterior modifications.

PFF
System Bot
Tweek

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweekSend a Private Message to TweekDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tweek:
I have something in my drive that says fiero on the front, but I dont got any of those title thingy?? perhaps someone would like to donate a few?

Just to make sure there wasnt any confusion about what I meant... The previous owner lost the title. In Maine, you dont need a title for '84 and older cars. Just a bill of sale.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Georgia is the same way. It was murder on me when I moved to TN and had to buy titles for all of the cars I had bought in GA with only a Bill of Sale...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2001 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineDirect Link to This Post
i used to have a couple or three, but i parked them too close togeter one day and...i don't know. they just all burned up.

------------------
Phil T

'87 coupe (feral)
'84 indy
'84 coupe (cheap thrill)
'84 chop top (project. or at least an interesting collection of parts)

JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaDirect Link to This Post
Now Come On Guys!

You can not tell me that this is all there is out here on a forum, especially this huge with members who are into this Fiero stuff!?!?!?!

------------------

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
There are a lot of people here that never come to O/T, I think.... This thread would be more popular in General...

------------------

Tennessee Fiero Owners

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm a

Poor
Old
Nerd
Thought
It was
A
Cadilliac

i never heard the Camaro one, My fiero is getting a Cadilliac engine though

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Ha, a ferio? why the hell would i own one of those!?!? i like my cars like i like my women, asian and fast!!! I wouldn't be caught dead in a freio or however you say it. Damn, what do you want me to do catch on fire? you know that's why they discontinued them right? it's cause they call caught on fire. And their death traps too, that five star rating on front and side doesnt' mean a thing.

Rice Rice baby!!!

Okay, sorry.... felt like messing with people, i think i need to take a shower after saying those despicable words. btw, i haven't read any of the responses in this post, just hit reply since there were so many posts and i'm on a POS modem connection.

------------------
Ricers are like tampons... Every p@#%y has one.

AIM: phool88fiero

FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Well, HA! I beat you all, I have a super cool 94 Mercury Tracer with one window missing and the CD player gone! Maaaan, it kicks @ss!!! Now what the heck is a Fiero? Whatever it is, my Tracer would beat it in the 1/4 mile, cause I've got like 55 hp in this baby!
prtzlboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2001 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for prtzlboySend a Private Message to prtzlboyDirect Link to This Post
I like chicken.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock