Started on: 06-21-2001 08:13 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 06-22-2001 04:45 AM
Hank is Here

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2001 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereDirect Link to This Post
Well Saturday I am off to Belgium for the rest of the summer. No more Fiero driving Heck it should beat the states for a change
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hartz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2001 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Enjoy. There is no bad food in Belgium! Any place known for beer, chocolate, waffles, and fries is OK in my book!

Hartz
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo

stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post06-21-2001 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
...and don't forget to eat the moules aux provencale, preferably with a frosty Stella Artois. Prost!

If I recall, you're going to be staying in Waterloo? Check and see if the old haunts are still there for me, OK? Le Botillon & Le Cafe de Paris were the jumping spots way back in the day when I attended St John's International. If you see kids dressed in green and white letter jackets, buy em a beer for me.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2001 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
And don't forget about the time difference. You'll need to set you watch back by, say, 50 years.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock